If you are a Hindu, then you are obliged to follow this else you will be considered low-born (Mleeccha)

JackSeal

10 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Brahmins are a nobody in the society now.. they hardly matter anymore in any field.. temples la kuda cheap ga chustunnaaru.. good thing is that knowledge is now spread across the caste and religion lines now, not just confining to Brahmins.. so ekkuva kastapadaku… 

whoever wields the political power, has more influence on the society and everyone is a slave to these castes.. this power is still with the upper castes like Reddies, Kammas and Velamas even though they are not even 10% of the population… 

yeppdu excuses gaani..okkasaari kooda aa dagulbaaji smriti and vedas ni khandinchadam undadhu.

Brahmins are a nobody ? i dont think so. Maybe in telugu states - here aalso they are very rich and control all religion - only in politics they are not there. but in delhi - they still weild a huge influence and keep spreading racism and hate and corruption form delhi to others.

I heard majority of sc jusdges are brahmins. many many bureacrats still are.

11 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Worship all Brahmans bar none, no matter if they are totally illiterate and involved in all sorts of immoral and criminal activities.

07-DC84-E8-7-DE5-43-C5-BFD8-6-DC83447-C3

41760-B55-80-F6-43-CE-9090-E0-EE0-F67558

C416818-A-FBD6-4-FC7-9678-DB59-D5-AA104-

Do you know who is brahmin

Jaffa post 

11 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Worship all Brahmans bar none, no matter if they are totally illiterate and involved in all sorts of immoral and criminal activities.

Vaalla dabba vallu kottukunattu undi. Anduke vallu Varna system lo first untaru.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yeppdu excuses gaani..okkasaari kooda aa dagulbaaji smriti and vedas ni khandinchadam undadhu.

Brahmins are a nobody ? i dont think so. Maybe in telugu states - here aalso they are very rich and control all religion - only in politics they are not there. but in delhi - they still weild a huge influence and keep spreading racism and hate and corruption form delhi to others.

I heard majority of sc jusdges are brahmins. many many bureacrats still are.

Someone really brainwashed you bro!!

There are a handful of people who may have read these books in our country.. no one refers to them or follows them as they refer to any religious books like bible etc.. 

there are so many bad things like untouchablity, dowry, caste system etc that has been there for centuries and they are slowly losing it as our society is improving and becoming better.. many inter religious and inter caste marriages are happening.. education is everyone’s right.. untouchability is pretty much gone except in some remote places.. these things take decades to be gone as these practices are there from centuries.. like racism in the west.. 

36 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Do you know who is brahmin

Jaffa post 

Where did I say Brahmin … remove yellow spects rub your eyes and see again … it’s Brahman

Tell me who is Brahman ?

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Where did I say Brahmin … remove yellow spects rub your eyes and see again … it’s Brahman

Tell me who is Brahman ?

Lol 🤣

Just pronunciations tho neeku nuvvey analysis chestunnava 

You can't remove jaffa spects that's why you are confused 

• Haha 1

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Lol 🤣

Just pronunciations tho neeku nuvvey analysis chestunnava 

You can't remove jaffa spects that's why you are confused 

Tell me who is Brahman?

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Someone really brainwashed you bro!!

There are a handful of people who may have read these books in our country.. no one refers to them or follows them as they refer to any religious books like bible etc.. 

there are so many bad things like untouchablity, dowry, caste system etc that has been there for centuries and they are slowly losing it as our society is improving and becoming better.. many inter religious and inter caste marriages are happening.. education is everyone’s right.. untouchability is pretty much gone except in some remote places.. these things take decades to be gone as these practices are there from centuries.. like racism in the west.. 

the book is not literally followed - i agree. i already said that there is no evidence that is ever followed yet.

Hoever there are several instances of where simply a caste based imposition from brahmins was imposed under the name of religion. And this weakened the country like anything. take shivaji and brahmins refusal to coronate him as king.

Or even the kerala king of travancore whose resources were fully consumed by brahmins telling him he will go to heavens if he does this dhaan or that dhaan - that ultimately weakened his ability to run a proper army.

But still those who wrote it are obviously brahmins and thats their dream. It is important that this matter is ideologically condemned as matter.

Not just wait it out "in due course" - that never works.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

the book is not literally followed - i agree. i already said that there is no evidence that is ever followed yet.

Hoever there are several instances of where simply a caste based imposition from brahmins was imposed under the name of religion. And this weakened the country like anything. take shivaji and brahmins refusal to coronate him as king.

Or even the kerala king of travancore whose resources were fully consumed by brahmins telling him he will go to heavens if he does this dhaan or that dhaan - that ultimately weakened his ability to run a proper army.

But still those who wrote it are obviously brahmins and thats their dream. It is important that this matter is ideologically condemned as matter.

Not just wait it out "in due course" - that never works.

Seriously?? You are quoting examples from events that happened 300-400 years ago to blame a group of people?? 😄

Lot of things changed for good after we got independence in the last 75 years… they will change even more in the next 75 years and hopefully people are not judged or treated based on their caste or religion or region.. 

16 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Brahman reference here is not caste at all. truly brahman is one who is realized. that is why there were given highest seat. and people of that accomplished were categorized into brahman varna.   it is more like accomplishment not birth right. these manuscripts sounds silly when  you change the context. it was  made into caste later to exploit  and silly birth right brahmans took advantage of it. you are wasting your time and energy on silly translations. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Seriously?? You are quoting examples from events that happened 300-400 years ago to blame a group of people?? 😄

Lot of things changed for good after we got independence in the last 75 years… they will change even more in the next 75 years and hopefully people are not judged or treated based on their caste or religion or region.. 

Nothing changed - Brahmins still monopolize relgiion. Infact brahmins are the only ones continuing caste based almost 100 percent reservations.

i will stop blaming if caste identities are no longer there. Caste continues - some new castes became powerful anthe. 

Even now there are hundreds of BCs . Scs. Sts - what recognition they have ? are they in cinema or media or anywhere at all ?

Aina if i blamed them - why are you taking offense. You are taking offense because you identify with them - am i wrong ?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nothing changed - Brahmins still monopolize relgiion. Infact brahmins are the only ones continuing caste based almost 100 percent reservations.

i will stop blaming if caste identities are no longer there. Caste continues - some new castes became powerful anthe. 

Even now there are hundreds of BCs . Scs. Sts - what recognition they have ? are they in cinema or media or anywhere at all ?

Aina if i blamed them - why are you taking offense. You are taking offense because you identify with them - am i wrong ?

Lol.. I don’t take offense.. I am not a Brahmin or from any popular caste.. I think Brahmins are of least importance in the society now.. unless you go to a temple regularly or follow a swami.. main reason is educating people across caste and religions and also jobs.. Brahmins lost their relevance years ago.. whoever is in prominent positions now are from other upper castes.. 

it takes one or two generations for uplifting poor sections… one of my best friend in my college studied on scholarship and his parents used to do menial jobs (father was a cobbler and mother was a maid) to meet their ends.. he studied well, earning well now and took care of his parents and is taking care of his brothers kids too.. he is in UK now.. his kids will have a normal childhood and don’t have to go through the troubles that their father went through.. 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Lol.. I don’t take offense.. I am not a Brahmin or from any popular caste.. I think Brahmins are of least importance in the society now.. unless you go to a temple regularly or follow a swami.. main reason is educating people across caste and religions and also jobs.. Brahmins lost their relevance years ago.. whoever is in prominent positions now are from other upper castes.. 

it takes one or two generations for uplifting poor sections… one of my best friend in my college studied on scholarship and his parents used to do menial jobs (father was a cobbler and mother was a maid) to meet their ends.. he studied well, earning well now and took care of his parents and is taking care of his brothers kids too.. he is in UK now.. his kids will have a normal childhood and don’t have to go through the troubles that their father went through.. 

They haven't lost any relevance. It is a tragedy that "hindus" are comfortable leaving religion only to one caste.

No other society will accept it. As a human you must have the right to do any job you need or want including religious one and shouldnt be excluded. And most people want some religion in their lives.

I am not saying other upper castes are not dominating but they are carrying out the same varna nonsense. Have you not seen how reds, kamms keep trying to claim as kshatriyas though most never even heard the word from their ancestors in villages ? it is carrying this varna thing only.

This ideology must be completely eliminated or this nonese continues. Now kapus want to be next kammas in andhra, and velamas are already the next kammas in tg. someone want to be next reddies in RS.

Unless you remove the sancitiy that this has in religious books its hard. I am nnot saying only do it. But criticism of it is needed.