If you are a Hindu, then you are obliged to follow this else you will be considered low-born (Mleeccha)

JackSeal

Just now, YeddiBK said:

too much generalization bro.. we can say many misused the privileged nature of their social status, but that's human nature.. nobody is caring about any overaction from them now.. so its ok

keep making exuses for casteist privelege and then keep complaining about kamma or reddy etc.

There is a reason why india is thrud world and hindus are the poorest and most backward religion in every way in the world.

@JackSeal did a great thread to show naked casteist extremism.

Okkadu kooda khandincha daaniki rale excep me and @KGFsutthi - everyone is about  making excuses.

Yeppudo ayyindhantaga (as if ippudu avvanattu):

it is normal to exploit one position antu inkodu.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

https://www.barandbench.com/columns/disproportionate-representation-supreme-court-caste-and-religion-of-judges

the above article has most researched data.

Yes naxal movement lo unte ? evado okkadu protest chessadu kabatti migatha vallantha disproportionately higher resources occupy chesi kurchovaccha ?

Tanguturi etc preached widow remarriage only among brahmins only. brahmins had the most cruel customs for women from eating from husbands engili to sati etc. These customs were never followed by other women.

You can always pick up an example here and there. But what are results on ground.

idiseyyi le bhayya. You have made up your mind. Whatever I say and show you would not believe. 

Google Hitakarini Samajam and you would see for yourself that it was not limited for Brahmin women. What are the results on the ground that you are referring to? 

Do you have any statistics regarding the % of oppressors in the Brahmin caste? Do you even know that there are many splinters within the caste? Where is disproportionate occupation of resources? There are some official estimates that place Brahmins BPL at 55%. What do you have to say about that?

Good and bad are there in every caste. Assigning characteristics to a group is not always correct.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

cant you tell the difference between caste and a group of people. white men are like telugu men maybe or tamil men - they are rich, poor, cleaner of latrines to capitalist. brahmin is different - he only picks and chooses the most luxurious and liesurely profession like pujaari before. 

Brahmins were in every aspect of the society bhaiyya. There were brahmin farmers, brahmin soldiers, Brahmin cooks, Brahmin tax collectors. Pujaris are a subsect of vaidikis. Niyogi brahmins never did archakatvam. Brahmins andaru pujarlu kadhu.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

@JackSeal did a great thread to show naked casteist extremism.

Okkadu kooda khandincha daaniki rale excep me and @KGFsutthi - everyone is about  making excuses.

Yeppudo ayyindhantaga (as if ippudu avvanattu):

it is normal to exploit one position antu inkodu.

Rey arustunaventra

5 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

idiseyyi le bhayya. You have made up your mind. Whatever I say and show you would not believe. 

Google Hitakarini Samajam and you would see for yourself that it was not limited for Brahmin women. What are the results on the ground that you are referring to? 

Do you have any statistics regarding the % of oppressors in the Brahmin caste? Do you even know that there are many splinters within the caste? Where is disproportionate occupation of resources? There are some official estimates that place Brahmins BPL at 55%. What do you have to say about that?

Good and bad are there in every caste. Assigning characteristics to a group is not always correct.

I never closed my mind. I have not only an open mind but a wide heart.

what statistics are you talking about ? even a kid knows brahmins one of top castes in india. what official estimate about BPL LOL?

Sc/ST/BC have been asking for a caste census which measures assets and income by caste but till now govt did not agree.

THe "poor brahmin" argument which on the paper sounds nice and polite like your posts has always been used to deny representation and reservation to some of the most poorest people in society.

THere is a poor brahmin so why do you need a reservation is the argument? - it does not matter there is not a single ST judge in judiciary , not a single SC film star but there is a poor brahmin so you dont need reservation - such are these arguements.

look a poor brahmin boy went hungry so lets deny  food subsidy to millions who never ate three meals in their life for generations - such are these arguments.

There is really never been more cruel argument than "poor brahmin".

In the end vidisey bhayya - balisonalla manobhavala meedha unna thamari feelings - chithikipoina pedala meedha ledhu.

2 hours ago, aakathaai78910 said:

Rey arustunaventra

haha ...this is a classic thittu ..ikkade inna..arustunnaventra antu nuvve aravatam.

chinnapudu ilaatidhi okati undedhi ..."ammani thidathaavara l**ja kodaka" ani

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I never closed my mind. I have not only an open mind but a wide heart.

what statistics are you talking about ? even a kid knows brahmins one of top castes in india. what official estimate about BPL LOL?

Sc/ST/BC have been asking for a caste census which measures assets and income by caste but till now govt did not agree.

THe "poor brahmin" argument which on the paper sounds nice and polite like your posts has always been used to deny representation and reservation to some of the most poorest people in society.

THere is a poor brahmin so why do you need a reservation is the argument? - it does not matter there is not a single ST judge in judiciary , not a single SC film star but there is a poor brahmin so you dont need reservation - such are these arguements.

look a poor brahmin boy went hungry so lets deny  food subsidy to millions who never ate three meals in their life for generations - such are these arguments.

There is really never been more cruel argument than "poor brahmin".

In the end vidisey bhayya - balisonalla manobhavala meedha unna thamari feelings - chithikipoina pedala meedha ledhu.

Well, I did not realise that this argument was about reservation. I am personally, someone that bats for reservation. Well, I also am someone that bats for a change in the model of the reservations. But, that also does not have any batting for reservations for Brahmins.

Well, coming to Judges, your point of no ST judge being appointed ever is correct to the best of my knowledge. But, is that because of Brahmin's that there are no ST judges? In a panel of 28 judges, there are 3 brahmins. Even if they wanted, can they influence the panel? 

Film stars - Can you name 10 brahmin film stars? I mean stars.. In all the woods, I guess, Brahmins might be in a domination only in west bengal, assuming the bengali brahmin's were at the forefront of arts and liberation. Where as in all other woods, there has never been a Brahmin superstar. You would find brahmins being lyricists, directors and a one odd producer here and there, but, a film star, none I can recall from the recent past other than Uday Kiran and we all know what happened to him. 

Also, I never spoke about Brahmin `boy and food subsidy. All that I am saying is whatever be the caste, blind support or hatred is against rational thought. Well, both of us are free to practice and believe what we want and thanks to Dr. Ambedkar a non brahmin for writing that into the constitution.

I personally am against a lot of practices of Brahmins and I debate and fight against them. There were several times the old generations used to follow untouchability and class divide. I am against that. I am against all these fake pujaris and fake puja vidhis. I am against the shanti's/yagnas they suggest for shantis. I am against all the religions practices without an explanation or logic. But, all that do not make me hate Brahmins. There are all kinds of people in that caste as there are in any other caste.

I don't like Chandrababu Naidu, but, I don't make that a point against Kammas. I have a lot of very good friends, who are Kammas. I don't like Jagan and that does not translate to hatred against Reddys. Same is the case with Chiranjeevi. I like Chiranjeevi as an actor. That does not mean I like all Kapus. Like and hate are individual and I believe attributing that to the entire caste is incorrect. I love Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry garu, that does not translate into my love for Brahmins. In fact, there a lot of people from the caste that I don't personally like.

On 1/28/2023 at 10:28 AM, RSUCHOU said:

Well, I did not realise that this argument was about reservation. I am personally, someone that bats for reservation. Well, I also am someone that bats for a change in the model of the reservations. But, that also does not have any batting for reservations for Brahmins.

Well, coming to Judges, your point of no ST judge being appointed ever is correct to the best of my knowledge. But, is that because of Brahmin's that there are no ST judges? In a panel of 28 judges, there are 3 brahmins. Even if they wanted, can they influence the panel? 

Film stars - Can you name 10 brahmin film stars? I mean stars.. In all the woods, I guess, Brahmins might be in a domination only in west bengal, assuming the bengali brahmin's were at the forefront of arts and liberation. Where as in all other woods, there has never been a Brahmin superstar. You would find brahmins being lyricists, directors and a one odd producer here and there, but, a film star, none I can recall from the recent past other than Uday Kiran and we all know what happened to him. 

Also, I never spoke about Brahmin `boy and food subsidy. All that I am saying is whatever be the caste, blind support or hatred is against rational thought. Well, both of us are free to practice and believe what we want and thanks to Dr. Ambedkar a non brahmin for writing that into the constitution.

I personally am against a lot of practices of Brahmins and I debate and fight against them. There were several times the old generations used to follow untouchability and class divide. I am against that. I am against all these fake pujaris and fake puja vidhis. I am against the shanti's/yagnas they suggest for shantis. I am against all the religions practices without an explanation or logic. But, all that do not make me hate Brahmins. There are all kinds of people in that caste as there are in any other caste.

I don't like Chandrababu Naidu, but, I don't make that a point against Kammas. I have a lot of very good friends, who are Kammas. I don't like Jagan and that does not translate to hatred against Reddys. Same is the case with Chiranjeevi. I like Chiranjeevi as an actor. That does not mean I like all Kapus. Like and hate are individual and I believe attributing that to the entire caste is incorrect. I love Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry garu, that does not translate into my love for Brahmins. In fact, there a lot of people from the caste that I don't personally like.

stop the long rants. They are one of the top dogs in india - no matter which parameter you take - education, corporate, media, film,politics.

They are the only who keep providing religious justification to caste. They - as a matter of rule - dont marry with otehr castes nor approve it . They are knows to establish food apartheids whenever they get a chance.

They are the only caste who still have monopolized an entire profession to themselves - religion.

• Thanks 1

Is there a census that measures happened after introducing reservation? Like parameters including the uplifting of casts and such! I have never seen those stats :(. I do not think they exist

This doesn't affect me, but an interesting study would be generational wealth over generations after introducing reservations and improvement in quality of life. This study would be important as reservation reached 60%.

Also, an important factor would be the effect of conversions on the native population. However, measuring this would be hard for a population of 1.4 billion people I guess. There is no exact data available on how many people got converted as these people still use their native names in fear of loosing reservations. 

I guess, at this point, India requires more social scientists and statisticians  than engineers. This should be the GOV's thrust to make any future decisions. I don't think nobody is interested in these at this point. Hope they will someday

5 minutes ago, galiraju said:

This doesn't affect me, but an interesting study would be generational wealth over generations after introducing reservations and improvement in quality of life. This study would be important as reservation reached 60%.

yes - SC/ST/BC have been asking for it a while. But govt is saying no.

The brahmins onwers of infosys alone with their market cap will probably have more wealth than all off SCs in india.

• Thanks 1