Get married by 24-25

Everydayrunner

4 minutes ago, Complex said:

It all depends on how well you manage and balance life.  

Get married when you are ready for it. Do it only when you are 100% sure without any pressure.

Yeah it depends. Some especially in desi Marriage for kids only some see like thodu needa etc. 80's 90's ke chala theda vachindhi inka 2000 kids are diff level la vunnaru. Somehow nenu 2000 la puttlasindhi anipisthadi especially chex matter la. Yemanna options na.

12 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

No one going to survive until late 50s.. if you marry at age 35 and by the time you are 55.. most of you are going to pass away with modern sedentary life style and stress.. your kids by the time they reach college..no one will be there to guide them and pay fee

Get life insurance and marry early if you are 23-24.. don't say settle avvali Ani .you never get settled..having a understanding and caring partner is what all you need to settle..a rented room is good enough to survive initially.

Nibba nibbas are leading better life with part time jobs and all..

Ey naa jatakam lo 80years life span undi...

Nenu pichalite

21 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

No one going to survive until late 50s.. if you marry at age 35 and by the time you are 55.. most of you are going to pass away with modern sedentary life style and stress.. your kids by the time they reach college..no one will be there to guide them and pay fee

Get life insurance and marry early if you are 23-24.. don't say settle avvali Ani .you never get settled..having a understanding and caring partner is what all you need to settle..a rented room is good enough to survive initially.

Nibba nibbas are leading better life with part time jobs and all..

Ante US lo.ladies ki 30 lopala kids ante dooram ga untunnaru.

9 hours ago, BMDablu said:

manaki 23-24 ante ammai ki oka 19-20 untai..  tiktoks seskune vayasu lo pillala mudddi kadagamantava ani egiri thantharu ammailu BMDablu

well said nuvvu ready unna girls wont be ready to get married.

This is very interesting conversation bhayya. There is no right or wrong direction. 

my cousin who is few months older than me got married at 25(he just started lecturer job) , married in decent family, wife inter, with in 3 yrs they had  2 boys (enta ayyena manchi age  aa age avesham oopu veeeru)

I was single, making good life..I used to feel proud of myself(chuttupakkala vallu kuda praised me..all great)

Now , my cousin is still youth,  grown boys. travelling well. Now it looks all great. where as me struggling with young boy with no family help....veedu teenage vachesariki we both in 50s...ee country to teenagers tricks okati kaadu anta...50s lo teenager ni handle chese strength......

so overall life itself is a trap!