Get married by 24-25

Everydayrunner

On 2/26/2023 at 9:08 AM, Everydayrunner said:

No one going to survive until late 50s.. if you marry at age 35 and by the time you are 55.. most of you are going to pass away with modern sedentary life style and stress.. your kids by the time they reach college..no one will be there to guide them and pay fee

Get life insurance and marry early if you are 23-24.. don't say settle avvali Ani .you never get settled..having a understanding and caring partner is what all you need to settle..a rented room is good enough to survive initially.

Nibba nibbas are leading better life with part time jobs and all..

Next year I will be 24 , thanks for great advice . 

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

34 ?

bro rich/ultra rich famalies lo early marries aithe, not in middle class or lower middle class.

malli poor famlies lo early marries aithai.

if boy parents  (who are wealthy/have businesses) are rich, they will  get his son marries early

I got married when I was 26. She was my girl friend and I thought she was the best match. As I was immature, I didn't observe that she has damn ego, attitude and never go along with my family and relatives. I always think that I would have wait for few more years and get married to a decent girl who brings peace of mind. All my friends who got married around 29 and 30 had best partners. 

• Upvote 1

No one going to survive until late 50s.. if you marry at age 35 and by the time you are 55.. most of you are going to pass away with modern sedentary life style and stress.. your kids by the time they reach college..no one will be there to guide them and pay fee

Get life insurance and marry early if you are 23-24.. don't say settle avvali Ani .you never get settled..having a understanding and caring partner is what all you need to settle..a rented room is good enough to survive initially.

arey labbesh endi ippudu 25 ki cheskuni endi 30 ki idipovala

endi not going to survive until 50's...age reversing medication undi telusara neeku...billionaires are in line to get it..

inka kids college antava...25 ki cheskuni mana mundu generation entanta manaki icchina goppa guidance

30-31 for guys and 27-28 for women is the ideal best age to get married...

24-25 lo nibba nibbi marriage cheskunte badri heroine lekka aitaru...heat la cheskuni later anni salla badatai

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

arey labbesh endi ippudu 25 ki cheskuni endi 30 ki idipovala

endi not going to survive until 50's...age reversing medication undi telusara neeku...billionaires are in line to get it..

inka kids college antava...25 ki cheskuni mana mundu generation entanta manaki icchina goppa guidance

30-31 for guys and 27-28 for women is the ideal best age to get married...

24-25 lo nibba nibbi marriage cheskunte badri heroine lekka aitaru...heat la cheskuni later anni salla badatai

Life gurinchi neeku malle maku telvadhu jeji thathaya experience tho baaa chepparu memu patisthamu inka 

On 2/27/2023 at 11:06 AM, yemdoing said:

Next year I will be 24 , thanks for great advice . 

Pandagalu public holidays teesesi cheppaku 😊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

I got married when I was 26. She was my girl friend and I thought she was the best match. As I was immature, I didn't observe that she has damn ego, attitude and never go along with my family and relatives. I always think that I would have wait for few more years and get married to a decent girl who brings peace of mind. All my friends who got married around 29 and 30 had best partners. 

26 ki nuvvu immature unte evaru emi cheyyaleru vaa.. that’s your problem.. 

ippudu ego leni ammailu evaru leru.. it requires lot of effort from you, your parents and your wife to get along well… now no one has that kind of patience.. so, issues with in laws is very common.. 

I am seeing guys and women with grey hair holding infants and toddlers… may be late 30’s or 40’s anukuntaa… they can hardly keep up with the active toddlers.. inka vallu teenage ki vasthe, bed ridden ayi untaaremo… 

i personally think 26-29 is a good age for a guy and 24-27 for girls.. 

ne logic prakaram 50 years bathikithe...marriage cheskoni enduku suffer avvali...40 varaku life chill ayyi appudu cheskovadam better...mana parents generation alagne kids gurinchi ekkuva ga think chesi manam IT jobs tho banisa la leding life ippudu...caring wife lu em undaru bro..ippati generation women are gold diggers..oka month job cheyakunda em konivvakunda undu ne value thelusthundi...life uunadi chill kavadanki bro..kids ni wife ni take care cheyadanki kadu...

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am seeing guys and women with grey hair holding infants and toddlers… may be late 30’s or 40’s anukuntaa… they can hardly keep up with the active toddlers.. inka vallu teenage ki vasthe, bed ridden ayi untaaremo… 

i personally think 26-29 is a good age for a guy and 24-27 for girls.. 

if not by assisted means late 30s early 40s lo women kids kante their health is top notch ani. And research confirms they live longer than most women. Definitely more than 80 years. Saw that with an acquaintance of mine. Aame 40s lo chese pani nenu 30s lo cheyyalenu. So no issue of energy. But with assistance ayithe it is better to go asap. 
  Everyone should assess their own health, their genetics and go for the right age w.r.t to kids