Telangana Won’t Bow Down – Kavitha

MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

19 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

“As a law-abiding citizen, I will fully cooperate with the investigation agencies. However, due to the Dharna and prefixed appointments, I’ll seek legal options on the date of attending it.”

Kavitha shot back at the BJP-led centre. She said such tactics won’t deter their leader CM KCR and BRS Party. 

“I would also like the ruling party at the Centre to know that these tactics of intimidation against the fight and voice of our leader, CM Shri KCR, and against the entire BRS Party will not deter us. Under the leadership of KCR Garu, we will continue to fight to expose your failures & raise voice for a brighter and better future of India,” Kavitha wrote in her letter.

Kavitha posted this on her Twitter page and wrote, “Telangana won’t bow down.”

Connect miss ayyindi, BRS enti ani Google chesa. Odine TRS kasta BRS ayyinda whaaaaat

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Arresting her this year would be suicidal move by bjp considering tg will have elections this year.

Janalni rechagottadam lo kcr thopu vayya.

Already Dora pai anti vundhi and many are on neutral stand, ground level lo too much corruption … BRS wipeout ayye antha anti undha ante ledu ani cheppochu.

it depends on how neutral people receive it, Dora triggering TG sentiment is an outdated strategy. National party petti inka TG sentiment ante janalake irritating ga untadhi … BJs are not fingering directly into state matters but  arresting her along with delhi state leaders. In addition to this akka lost connectivity with ground level people after defeat in MP elections and jagruthi also not active as earlier.

In Telangana india nationalism became a major trigger point than telangana sentiment.

For example MLA buying case lo dora and his PR team did hadavidi but people not even cared about it.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

it can’t pull anything in india .. entho mandhi poyi vacharu nothing they can do .. atkeast 10 raids Bjp valla medha chesi 100 opposition medha chetshay daniki value untadhi 100 percnet chesthay kadhu 

Party petty immediate ga bi-elections ki poyi 15/18 seats gelichina Jaggadu 2014 lo endhuku odipoyadantav? Don’t say because of Pawala+TDP alliance. Its ONLY due to the negative campaign with support of ED docs.

22 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Arresting her this year would be suicidal move by bjp considering tg will have elections this year.

Janalni rechagottadam lo kcr thopu vayya.

MLA buying case ani dora and his pr team did lot of hadavidi, but people just ignored it. Asalu cheppali ante dora tried to trigger sentiment again a lot but people aathcare annaru 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Party petty immediate ga bi-elections ki poyi 15/18 seats gelichina Jaggadu 2014 lo endhuku odipoyadantav? Don’t say because of Pawala+TDP alliance. Its ONLY due to the negative campaign with support of ED docs.

Dude 200 300 crores ki 1 lakh crores ki theda ledha vayya em matalduthunavu real estates lo Normal people dagara crores of money unayi eppudu kavitha ni 10 k crore scam lo vesthay kodiga limelight lo untundhi 200 to 300 crores athcare for anyone 

Just now, argadorn said:

Dude 200 300 crores ki 1 lakh crores ki theda ledha vayya em matalduthunavu real estates lo Normal people dagara crores of money unayi eppudu kavitha ni 10 k crore scam lo vesthay kodiga limelight lo untundhi 200 to 300 crores athcare for anyone 

Normal people …aam aadmi… numbers chudaru… 1 tharvatha enni sunna lu unnayo kuda they don’t care… avineethi jarigindha? A1 aa A2 aa adhi matter.

• Haha 2

Just now, reality said:

Normal people …aam aadmi… numbers chudaru… 1 tharvatha enni sunna lu unnayo kuda they don’t care… avineethi jarigindha? A1 aa A2 aa adhi matter.

@ARYA wants me to remind you about your langa leping and the fact you are uppal baalCITI_c$y

7 minutes ago, reality_lorry said:

@ARYA wants me to remind you about your langa leping and the fact you are uppal baalCITI_c$y

@ARYA just pmed me that you are @afdb_sai’s illegitimate son… that’s why roaming freely like a retard in this DB… and  @psycopk samara confirmed the same…. So pampering you… like all other fellow uncles in this db… by ignoring you

denemma… ippudu navvu raa… will reply tomorrow again..

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, reality said:

@ARYA just pmed me that you are @afdb_sai’s illegitimate son… that’s why roaming freely like a retard in this DB… and  @psycopk samara confirmed the same…. So pampering you… like all other fellow uncles in this db… by ignoring you

denemma… ippudu navvu raa… will reply tomorrow again..

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

nenu appati nundi chustuna... evado fake id veskoni vachi ninu recha gotatam.. vadini doba lekka mods meda padatam... endi idi?? idi ban chestaru.. inkokati vesuku vastadu... learn how to handle than crying on mods

• Haha 1

Just now, psycopk said:

nenu appati nundi chustuna... evado fake id veskoni vachi ninu recha gotatam.. vadini doba lekka mods meda padatam... endi idi?? idi ban chestaru.. inkokati vesuku vastadu... learn how to handle than crying on mods

If you see, I am involving only when this nonsense getting too much… here is how I typically handle

few times ignore—>if continues, then report—>if no action taken, involve Mods

Everyone are human beings… report chesthe action thiskoleni MODs ki ee okka comment baga guchhukunte ela?

I am only trying different ways to remind Mods about how they should moderate as they have authority to control such nonsense. Ee mathram cheyalera… Ad revenue mathram kavali…

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Aadu antha tholu mandham edhava ithe inkem dobbutham cheppu…

angry-chandrababu-naidu.gif