Took Tesla delivery

iddaritho

6 hours ago, AnandaVivek said:

Ee tesla hate mari ekkuvu ayyindi ra ayya…manollu toyota honda le konnaru literally oka 10-15 years. Appudu levani norlu ippudu lesthunnayi…meeku adhi luxury car anipinchaka pothe poyi bmw and lexus lu konukkuni aa poga lo sachipondi…world is moving towards ev. Make the transition or die like how Nokia died

Ade kadaa.. not sure why ppl have to hate a brand to love another brand.. if you don’t like it, don’t buy it.. I think EV cars cater to different crowds with different needs.. ICE to EV is a transition and it takes some time for many ppl to move.. 

On 3/13/2023 at 5:53 PM, Sandy_14 said:

This is biggest drawback in 2023 models.

60k car ni edho paatha ambassador  ni park chesinattu park cheyaali.

Back cameras is a joke with out sensors and front we dong have any thing to check 

I think this is the biggest drawback , my wife is driving the car and constantly complaining about it. 
our Volvo has 360 deg camera and auto park in 2018 model

I didn’t even realize cross traffic alert is missing 

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I think this is the biggest drawback , my wife is driving the car and constantly complaining about it. 
our Volvo has 360 deg camera and auto park in 2018 model

I didn’t even realize cross traffic alert is missing 

As per tesla in futuresoftware  upgrades they ll make existing cameras as sensors. But there no ETA on it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, krishnote3 said:

Simply it’s golf cart bro.. I test drove it felt so much discomfort compared to my Japanese car(top notch). Few important points like AC controls are not handy(not a big deal) and if u have any other car at home it hard to adjust and switch  between cars Because it will be different acceleration and our home ladies gets scared and I have seen they avoid driving completely. Final ga $250 bokka a reservation fee ki. 

You have to get used to how the accelerator works as a break as well. If not, you can change the settings to behave like a regular car. I have been driving for a month now and it has been a pleasure. Minimalist design. Model Y has the Best value in ev suvs at present.

On 3/18/2023 at 8:03 PM, Sandy_14 said:

As per tesla in futuresoftware  upgrades they ll make existing cameras as sensors. But there no ETA on it.

Already done with last update. Assisted parking is now available. 

4 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Is it best or waste?

Assisted parking aa.. decent. I drove Acura MDX and Audi Q7 before. So, can't really compare to other EVs.

It shows how far away (inches) your car is from the curb or next car. Good enough for most part.

22 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Assisted parking aa.. decent. I drove Acura MDX and Audi Q7 before. So, can't really compare to other EVs.

It shows how far away (inches) your car is from the curb or next car. Good enough for most part.

Thanks. I mean overall tesla bro. I have seen some indians in expats complaining about tesla.

11 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Thanks. I mean overall tesla bro. I have seen some indians in expats complaining about tesla.

I think it takes a few days to get adjusted to the driving difference from Internal combustion cars. I drive mainly within city. Only charged thrice in the last month. Personally, I am enjoying the authenticity of my MY. And the Tesla naysayers are probably perma-bears.

On 4/9/2023 at 6:25 AM, Democraticcompulsion said:

I think it takes a few days to get adjusted to the driving difference from Internal combustion cars. I drive mainly within city. Only charged thrice in the last month. Personally, I am enjoying the authenticity of my MY. And the Tesla naysayers are probably perma-bears.

Tesla have external quality issues. AC fan noise....Squeeke noise in doors. I just bought 3 months back. And seeing lot of noises..

Driver is super but quality of make is way below par...Some part you ll literally see like gule fix 

On 3/14/2023 at 1:43 PM, Thokkalee said:

Ade kadaa.. not sure why ppl have to hate a brand to love another brand.. if you don’t like it, don’t buy it.. I think EV cars cater to different crowds with different needs.. ICE to EV is a transition and it takes some time for many ppl to move.. 

hate kanna unavsramga over hype iccharu and car toh satisfy leru ippude meeke loss kada ani happiness

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

hate kanna unavsramga over hype iccharu and car toh satisfy leru ippude meeke loss kada ani happiness

It is just a car.. a bit different compared to other cars which has some advantages and disadvantages over other cars.. reminds me of the Android vs IPhone wars 10 years ago 😄

everyone is expecting this car to be one solution that solves all the problems and do miracles.. and then getting disappointed bcoz it doesn’t 😄

32 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

Tesla have external quality issues. AC fan noise....Squeeke noise in doors. I just bought 3 months back. And seeing lot of noises..

Driver is super but quality of make is way below par...Some part you ll literally see like gule fix 

Agree about the build quality.. didn’t hear any noise with the doors.. 

I noticed that all hybrid and electric cars have some road noise bcoz of the quiet engine (or motor).. especially on concrete roads like in Texas.. in a regular car, the engine noise covers up the road noise..