Cousin pelli chupulu.

kitkat

arranged pelli chupuli. elders pre-talk happened.  

pilla 25 yrs bhayya, clear clarity tho undi. never heard this kind of talk from that age girls.

My babai and wife ki working kodal kaavala ani, so they can be better financially (middle class yavvaram) ma oodu ki anta clarity leedu, he thinks his parents are right and at the same time he is interested in that girl :) 

inko twist... she didn't inform her clarity to her parents. ma vallu No cheppi ee reason cheppa ala ani..

cousin ki uchitasalaha echa bhayaa...

if you feel capable of handling finance all alone , then Ok cheppu ani . 2 kids kaavala ani clear ga cheppindi. so now my cousin can dilemma. ma vallu ok cheppaka veere twist undachu emo... i have to wait and see 

1 hour ago, Sixers said:

Manodu working wife preferable ani pettuntadu.. thanu reject cheyadaaniki aa reason vaaduntundhi. 

elders bhayya elders....normal bataka nivvaru.   Parents want working wife for their son. vadu Amul boy 

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

my 1st cousin pelli chupulu velladu for the 1st time. he is decent looking guy, working in bengaluru. as of now wfh 

Girl all good, working infosys/wfh. 

aa pilla said.. Iam a girl, I want to be treated as a girl. Iam working now because i have nothing better to do and cheppukovadaniki baaguntundi ani doing job.

I want to be a housekeeper, good cook, mother of 2 kids. my father expects me to be both man and women. work like man and behave like girl. 

meeru job preference undi, so iam not correct ...ani cheppindi anta. 

ma vadiki emi cheppaloo teleeka, very nice meeting you ani left.

intlo manchi discussion happening :) over all, I am impressed with that girl words.

May be she is lapaki at work and don’t want to continue after wedding 

1 hour ago, CSR_Only_Fans said:

May be she is lapaki at work and don’t want to continue after wedding 

ideals unna women ni ala anakodadu.. you may have seen more bitechs but oka 10% inka unnara ee samajam lo

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

my 1st cousin pelli chupulu velladu for the 1st time. he is decent looking guy, working in bengaluru. as of now wfh 

Girl all good, working infosys/wfh. 

aa pilla said.. Iam a girl, I want to be treated as a girl. Iam working now because i have nothing better to do and cheppukovadaniki baaguntundi ani doing job.

I want to be a housekeeper, good cook, mother of 2 kids. my father expects me to be both man and women. work like man and behave like girl. 

meeru job preference undi, so iam not correct ...ani cheppindi anta. 

ma vadiki emi cheppaloo teleeka, very nice meeting you ani left.

intlo manchi discussion happening :) over all, I am impressed with that girl words.

db uncles ready

3 hours ago, praying said:

pilla baga clarity tho undi life meeda and looks like she knows how to mage the expectations... Good for her, she will have a good life ahead.

yes marriage is about 2 lives 

its not about amma cheppindhi bava cheppadu type decision 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

elders bhayya elders....normal bataka nivvaru.   Parents want working wife for their son. vadu Amul boy 

Amul boys ki market chinnadi. Most Ammayilu lite thesukuntaru. Nenu neeku sariponu ante nuvvu naaku vadhu annatte meaning. Reject cheyadaaniki ammayilu sense leni reasons easy ga istharu. Lite teskoni move on avvadame. 

3 minutes ago, Sixers said:

Amul boys ki market chinnadi. Most Ammayilu lite thesukuntaru. Nenu neeku sariponu ante nuvvu naaku vadhu annatte meaning. Reject cheyadaaniki ammayilu sense leni reasons easy ga istharu. Lite teskoni move on avvadame. 

Iyyala Repu ammaila demands jio tower ni thaakuthunnai