Cousin pelli chupulu.

kitkat

ekkado teda kodtundi...girl is too intelligent..

me odi profile sarigga scan chesi...oke veediki pani chese ammai kavali ani decided..

daniki chuttu....story allesi..No ela cheppalo nice ga cheppindi...

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ekkado teda kodtundi...girl is too intelligent..

me odi profile sarigga scan chesi...oke veediki pani chese ammai kavali ani decided..

daniki chuttu....story allesi..No ela cheppalo nice ga cheppindi...

Bro why you changed profile pic

3 hours ago, viky said:

ekado kodtundhi seena...

3 hours ago, Sixers said:

Manodu working wife preferable ani pettuntadu.. thanu reject cheyadaaniki aa reason vaaduntundhi. 

• Upvote 1

Ask your cousin to respond her that, he actually prefers a homemaker wife… he just added working wife as a requirement just to respect the preference of majority of girls in the matches he looked around. Then see what she says.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kitkat said:

my 1st cousin pelli chupulu velladu for the 1st time. he is decent looking guy, working in bengaluru. as of now wfh 

Girl all good, working infosys/wfh. 

aa pilla said.. Iam a girl, I want to be treated as a girl. Iam working now because i have nothing better to do and cheppukovadaniki baaguntundi ani doing job.

I want to be a housekeeper, good cook, mother of 2 kids. my father expects me to be both man and women. work like man and behave like girl. 

meeru job preference undi, so iam not correct ...ani cheppindi anta. 

ma vadiki emi cheppaloo teleeka, very nice meeting you ani left.

intlo manchi discussion happening :) over all, I am impressed with that girl words.

Indirect ga No ani cheppindi...

50 minutes ago, reality said:

Ask your cousin to respond her that, he actually prefers a homemaker wife… he just added working wife as a requirement just to respect the preference of majority of girls in the matches he looked around. Then see what she says.

she can just say that "she has changed her mind" after getting inspiration from women who reached top spots.

but there is nothing in wrong in checking though, it will open up her plot for sure

• Upvote 1