cousin buying new house in frisco prospor isd

budgetpadbhanabam

hi guys i am in dallas for a while now but since i already got house and  i am not in the market anymore.  i need opinions from people in shopping for a new house in frisco area. I got mixed feelings on my cousin closing a house this month end. he asked my inputs.  he signed the house last year first qtr for 840k. interest rates are less at that time but he dint lock thr rates. now he is closing at 6% interest rates with 20% down. is it worth buying the house or sell it after closing or drop off and loose 30k earnest money. as per the info he shared he will still make some profit if he sell the house  for sure but i am not sure whether he can get a new house of that size(4300sq ft 6 bed 5 bath 3 car garage)in frisco anymore. now the same house base is being sold for 880k and if you add all upgrades will cost around 960k. 3 more phases left in that community. need inputs from people who is shopping.

2 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

double earning aite ok. Ledu ante baaga vaachipoddi. Emundi raa babu aa dallas lo mana vallu mana food ede slogan aa

he dont have option his job is based out in dallas.

12 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

hi guys i am in dallas for a while now but since i already got house and  i am not in the market anymore. i need opinions from people in shopping for a new house in frisco area. I got mixed feelings on my cousin closing a house this month end. he signed the house last year first qtr for 840k. interest rates are less at that time but he dint lock thr rates. now he is closing at 6% interest rates with 20% down. is it worth buying the house or sell it after closing or drop off and loose 30k earnest money. as per the info he shared he will still make some profit if he sell the house  for sure but i am not sure whether he can get a new house of that size(4300sq ft 6 bed 5 bath 3 car garage)in frisco anymore. now the same house base is being sold for 880k and if you add all upgrades will cost around 960k. 3 more phases left in that community. need inputs from people who is shopping.

Nuv cheppina info tho, it sounds good for a home of that size.. all that matters is the affordability of your friend.. $200 per sft is a good deal for a new home in this market in Frisco area..

16 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

hi guys i am in dallas for a while now but since i already got house and  i am not in the market anymore. i need opinions from people in shopping for a new house in frisco area. I got mixed feelings on my cousin closing a house this month end. he signed the house last year first qtr for 840k. interest rates are less at that time but he dint lock thr rates. now he is closing at 6% interest rates with 20% down. is it worth buying the house or sell it after closing or drop off and loose 30k earnest money. as per the info he shared he will still make some profit if he sell the house  for sure but i am not sure whether he can get a new house of that size(4300sq ft 6 bed 5 bath 3 car garage)in frisco anymore. now the same house base is being sold for 880k and if you add all upgrades will cost around 960k. 3 more phases left in that community. need inputs from people who is shopping.

Shopping means only @Sucker vuncle can help cc @csrcsr

Market is not so crazy hot like before.

4300 sq ft is a big house, won't sell that easily IMO.

Is it worth buying?  totally depends on his financial status. For primary home, he can consider.

For investment or quick flipping, my opinion is this is not the right time.

34 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Back out ayithe builder gadu pandaga cheskuntadu.. Frisco hot market easy ga velthadi with much higher price especially now universal studios in picture 

32 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Antha pedda illu and anni rooms em cheskuntaru kaka. Big family ah? How much mortgage he have to pay after 20 %down and add HoA, property tax etc doola teerutundi ga. 

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

What is a probable possibility that he will listen to you if you give him a word? He has made up his mind to buy a house. He's going to buy it. Okay. No matter who says what he's not going to listen. He's going to go forward to it.

Let me give you a small story. Recently I suggested my friend to buy a small car as it was his first car in here but based on his dealer suggestion he went and purchased some big SUV with 7 seater with turbo.

Now he's payment is like 850 a month and insurance is $450 a month now he's regretting it so if someone has made up a mind to buy something. It's better for us to shut our mouth just to be a silent observer and not be a proactive person who can give advisors based off our experience they're not going to listen it so it's waste of our energy where as we can use the same energy for doing something better for ourselves or our family. So it's up to give him suggestions on buying a house but it just for us too. Keep silent so I'm sure that you are intelligent enough for educated educated enough to grasp some meaningful inferences from the above statement

nuvvu peddodivi ayipoya raa kanna

crying-rajinikanth.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ravi860 said:

Back out ayithe builder gadu pandaga cheskuntadu.. Frisco hot market easy ga velthadi with much higher price especially now universal studios in picture 

universal studios vachedi pakkana pettu

adi vaste emostado evadiki telavadu

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

universal studios vachedi pakkana pettu

adi vaste emostado evadiki telavadu

WA

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

nuvvu peddodivi ayipoya raa kanna

crying-rajinikanth.gif

Ala antav endi bro 

Personal experience tho telling ante 

37 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

double earning aite ok. Ledu ante baaga vaachipoddi. Emundi raa babu aa dallas lo mana vallu mana food ede slogan aa

Aa neellallo ne edho teleni fire undhi broafmw4Z.gif