cousin buying new house in frisco prospor isd

budgetpadbhanabam

18 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

What is a probable possibility that he will listen to you if you give him a word? He has made up his mind to buy a house. He's going to buy it. Okay. No matter who says what he's not going to listen. He's going to go forward to it.

Let me give you a small story. Recently I suggested my friend to buy a small car as it was his first car in here but based on his dealer suggestion he went and purchased some big SUV with 7 seater with turbo.

Now he's payment is like 850 a month and insurance is $450 a month now he's regretting it so if someone has made up a mind to buy something. It's better for us to shut our mouth just to be a silent observer and not be a proactive person who can give advisors based off our experience they're not going to listen it so it's waste of our energy where as we can use the same energy for doing something better for ourselves or our family. So it's up to give him suggestions on buying a house but it just for us too. Keep silent so I'm sure that you are intelligent enough for educated educated enough to grasp some meaningful inferences from the above statement

oka friend 5% interest rate unnapudu oka house sign chesi drop ayyadu as I advised him that the mortgage will be too high for him.. now he hates me as the rates are over 6 now and home prices didn’t come down.. couple of them went ahead and bought the homes.. they are happy now…

Dallas lo home prices peragaledu, thaggaledu.. they are stagnant now.. summer lo chudaali 

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

oka friend 5% interest rate unnapudu oka house sign chesi drop ayyadu as I advised him that the mortgage will be too high for him.. now he hates me as the rates are over 6 now and home prices didn’t come down.. couple of them went ahead and bought the homes.. they are happy now…

Dallas lo home prices peragaledu, thaggaledu.. they are stagnant now.. summer lo chudaali 

Anduke I made decision never advice anyone who wants to buy a house or the car these are two basic necessities here where people spend more than what what is required so it's better for us not to give them a suggestion one buys a Camry other BMW or someone  a Tesla so we actually don't know what our  requirements are. We just look at around and think that if they can afford it we can afford it too. If they can have we can have it too. But we never understand what are actual requirement and  what we can afford. So we end up in paying too much and having a s***** lifestyle

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

double earning aite ok. Ledu ante baaga vaachipoddi. Emundi raa babu aa dallas lo mana vallu mana food ede slogan aa

latest what I heard was caste based weekend group gatherings ekkuva aythunnayi anta. everyone started a llc and housing boom tho eyes head meeda unnayi anta

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If your friend stopped buying a house listening to your advice, it's his fault. 

28 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

If your friend stopped buying a house listening to your advice, it's his fault. 

To be fair, it was not a good home.. too many issues and he was under lot of pressure to buy a home (next to a freeway, repairs etc).. I had to pull him back as he wanted to jump in.. 🙂

after that, he didn’t get any good homes in his price range.. 

37 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Anduke I made decision never advice anyone who wants to buy a house or the car these are two basic necessities here where people spend more than what what is required so it's better for us not to give them a suggestion one buys a Camry other BMW or someone  a Tesla so we actually don't know what our  requirements are. We just look at around and think that if they can afford it we can afford it too. If they can have we can have it too. But we never understand what are actual requirement and  what we can afford. So we end up in paying too much and having a s***** lifestyle

Ide nijam bhayya 

evariki advise ichhina pattinchukodu 

malli comedy chestadu 

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

hi guys i am in dallas for a while now but since i already got house and  i am not in the market anymore. i need opinions from people in shopping for a new house in frisco area. I got mixed feelings on my cousin closing a house this month end. he signed the house last year first qtr for 840k. interest rates are less at that time but he dint lock thr rates. now he is closing at 6% interest rates with 20% down. is it worth buying the house or sell it after closing or drop off and loose 30k earnest money. as per the info he shared he will still make some profit if he sell the house  for sure but i am not sure whether he can get a new house of that size(4300sq ft 6 bed 5 bath 3 car garage)in frisco anymore. now the same house base is being sold for 880k and if you add all upgrades will cost around 960k. 3 more phases left in that community. need inputs from people who is shopping.

Me odiki enni cara unnay bhayya??

6 bed ah? Em cheskuntadu… Chinna cricket team emana tayar chesthunada me vadu 

6 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Ide nijam bhayya 

evariki advise ichhina pattinchukodu 

malli comedy chestadu 

advise isthe you will have a good chance of spoiling the relationship

if you have to give some advise in real, give options to them, explain pros and cons about what you think and tell them its their decision in the end(emphasize on it), this applies to anything else, finally they will feel that they made the decision and you will be comfortable in making sure that you are helping your friend or whatever if that was your intention..safe play..

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

100% agree. Even contract and doing jobs on support and proxxy buying houses blindly without assessing their situation without stable job. Market down aithe it will be difficult to crack another job but have to pay doing part times to pay emi. Idi reality

On 4/17/2023 at 9:31 PM, kevinUsa said:

What is a probable possibility that he will listen to you if you give him a word? He has made up his mind to buy a house. He's going to buy it. Okay. No matter who says what he's not going to listen. He's going to go forward to it.

Let me give you a small story. Recently I suggested my friend to buy a small car as it was his first car in here but based on his dealer suggestion he went and purchased some big SUV with 7 seater with turbo.

Now he's payment is like 850 a month and insurance is $450 a month now he's regretting it so if someone has made up a mind to buy something. It's better for us to shut our mouth just to be a silent observer and not be a proactive person who can give advisors based off our experience they're not going to listen it so it's waste of our energy where as we can use the same energy for doing something better for ourselves or our family. So it's up to give him suggestions on buying a house but it just for us too. Keep silent so I'm sure that you are intelligent enough for educated educated enough to grasp some meaningful inferences from the above statement

dude he is my cousin and he is asking my inputs as i already mentioned i already gkt a house and am not in market and not following the prices so i tried getting opinion on some one shopping. so to cut short i dont get into BS unless some one asks.  so all your 1000 word statement doesnt make any any sense here and by the 1000 words statement and lecture you gave its quite visible you are free and nothing much to do in life than addressing others threads even you really dont need to. if you are really intelligent enough like others you should have kept quite since you dont have any background on dallas market or you dont even know whats home buying means. just s..f .up 

On 4/17/2023 at 10:47 PM, DJBravo said:

Me odiki enni cara unnay bhayya??

6 bed ah? Em cheskuntadu… Chinna cricket team emana tayar chesthunada me vadu 

inventory home. no options to select. he got 2 cars.

860k house sign Chesadu with 20% down antey he should have been well settled  (like GC or stable high paying job or 2 working) so go with it and refin when prices come down