Car prices coming down ??

iddaritho

I just got a message from Toyota dealer about Sienna Platinum which we enquired 3 months ago , he said he has 2 on the lot and ready to give it at MSRP 

he has 1500 mark up before 

should we wait of grab this , looks like the other party who ordered couldn’t secure finance and they don’t have other buyer 

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

I just got a message from Toyota dealer about Sienna Platinum which we enquired 3 months ago , he said he has 2 on the lot and ready to give it at MSRP 

should we wait of grab this , looks like the other party who ordered couldn’t secure finance and they don’t have other buyer 

what is the price uncle? 1500 mark up is negligible to be honest, I had a 2022 XSE

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Yes its down trend but

Don’t trust them 

ask for out the door price quote 

they are tricking like this

i will give you discount on msrp

once you go add packages and gamble

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

wantingly they are building the high end ones because of the demand and populairty of the car, to make people buy and spend more than they have planned for... Somehow I didn't like the XSE uncle, the power of the car is blah compared to odyssey

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

on mine they have added 4K worth of add ons, motherfrockers

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Most brands are removing markups these days , with the current interest rates they are bound to come down sooner or later 

its not the brands its about some models in a everybrand, in this case they are still asking for mark ups and add ons for siennas

2 minutes ago, praying said:

its not the brands its about some models in a everybrand, in this case they are still asking for mark ups and add ons for siennas

A few limited production models will have markups , mass production models will all go down .it's just a matter of few months 

2 minutes ago, praying said:

I have not seen anyone asking for markup this month 

only response is buy what we have in lot at msrp or wait till we get what you want, we dont know when it comes and no waitlist etc..

most of cars have discounts of 1500ish in msrp

1 minute ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

I have not seen anyone asking for markup this month 

only response is buy what we have in lot at msrp or wait till we get what you want, we dont know when it comes and no waitlist etc..

most of cars have discounts of 1500ish in msrp

uncle they dont ask mark up but will add mandatory dealer add ons and they said all the vehicles from this dealer will get these period.

20 minutes ago, praying said:

what is the price uncle? 1500 mark up is negligible to be honest, I had a 2022 XSE

57500 AWD platinum plus tax ,  with some 1700 entertainment package and some dealer add on 1700

I asked OTD 57500 including tax If they don’t have buyers , this is a small town in Missouri 

Just now, iddaritho said:

57500 AWD platinum plus tax ,  with some 1700 entertainment package and some dealer add on 1700

I asked OTD 57500 including tax If they don’t have buyers , this is a small town in Missouri 

that is a reasonable deal uncle, I paid 56K for XSE OTD