Car prices coming down ??

iddaritho

29 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I just got a message from Toyota dealer about Sienna Platinum which we enquired 3 months ago , he said he has 2 on the lot and ready to give it at MSRP 

he has 1500 mark up before 

should we wait of grab this , looks like the other party who ordered couldn’t secure finance and they don’t have other buyer 

Price sangathi tarvata...

asalu oka look ledu, paadu ledu, adem Car anna asala!! Long trip ki ayite OK, but day to day, ela use chestav? how do you get motivation to touch the steering? 

13 minutes ago, praying said:

that is a reasonable deal uncle, I paid 56K for XSE OTD

seriously? Its somewhere 48k out the door now right? Even with dealer markup about 53-55k

16 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

57500 AWD platinum plus tax ,  with some 1700 entertainment package and some dealer add on 1700

I asked OTD 57500 including tax If they don’t have buyers , this is a small town in Missouri 

I think it will come around 55k if you can wait and negotiate, if it’s urgent you have to pay what they ask

6 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

seriously? Its somewhere 48k out the door now right? Even with dealer markup about 53-55k

4k add ons, uncle and with taxes and stuff it came upto 56k

21 minutes ago, rako said:

asalu oka look ledu, paadu ledu, adem Car anna asala!! Long trip ki ayite OK, but day to day, ela use chestav? how do you get motivation to touch the steering? 

We like Chrysler minivan , but didn’t want to buy and buy Toyota due to reliability and AWD 

53 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I just got a message from Toyota dealer about Sienna Platinum which we enquired 3 months ago , he said he has 2 on the lot and ready to give it at MSRP 

should we wait of grab this , looks like the other party who ordered couldn’t secure finance and they don’t have other buyer 

Make sure it doesn't have absolutely no BS extras like protection, warranty, paint protection etc. Get it in writing final OTD price before even stepping into the dealership 

32 minutes ago, rako said:

Oka sari minivan driving and comfort alavatu aithe, you won’t like any other car.. 😄

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Palisade calligraphy or telluride below msrp osthe tag cheyandi va

Don’t go with Kia has many issues, most my friends and cousins bought Palliaade only 

4 minutes ago, Chaandhini said:

Don’t go with Kia has many issues, most my friends and cousins bought Palliaade only 

Hyundai dealer a bro meeru

On 4/20/2023 at 2:01 PM, iddaritho said:

Sienna is 1250 below MSRP atleast