Requesting Help

kumarskyhigh

Is your ex-wife Indian?

You have kids custody, she is still torturing you, why don’t you go back to India for sometime, find a job there and you’ll also have some one from your family to liook after them as well while you to office. 
For how long your gonna bare this.

will the 5k fund you wanted, will solve your financial problems?

1 hour ago, kumarskyhigh said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/victims-of-psychopathic-abuse-need-help?fbclid=IwAR0ou3PGDk6iAFgvER3v5L7DodHGnh_tlxSFAUjarO-MYXI-C99b5vrSCRo

I am a survivor of a traumatic and soul-crushing marriage that has left me emotionally and financially devastated. I am reaching out to you for support as I seek justice and rebuild my life for the sake of my children and myself. Please donate.

Even suicide is not an option for me as I have 3 kids and I am solely responsible for them. 

Indian wife kadu anukunta. 5k kosam gofundme deniki job cheskunte saripotundi. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kumarskyhigh said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/victims-of-psychopathic-abuse-need-help?fbclid=IwAR0ou3PGDk6iAFgvER3v5L7DodHGnh_tlxSFAUjarO-MYXI-C99b5vrSCRo

I am a survivor of a traumatic and soul-crushing marriage that has left me emotionally and financially devastated. I am reaching out to you for support as I seek justice and rebuild my life for the sake of my children and myself. Please donate.

Even suicide is not an option for me as I have 3 kids and I am solely responsible for them. 

To add genuineness to your campaign, add the proof/details of your divorce along with case number, party names, court website and search result. You posted your name, your picture and your kids' pictures. It should not be difficult to furnish the above details. We will not believe it until then.

• Upvote 1

Obviously, this is a FAKE GoFundMe campaign using a fake photo off the internet.

Some chillar guy who posts affiliate links here for chillar commission tried this in a small way ($5000 modest goal) and got over $300 for nothing from gullible db members.

On 4/23/2023 at 1:51 PM, Forgive_Me said:

Is your ex-wife Indian?

You have kids custody, she is still torturing you, why don’t you go back to India for sometime, find a job there and you’ll also have some one from your family to liook after them as well while you to office. 
For how long your gonna bare this.

will the 5k fund you wanted, will solve your financial problems?

p

On 4/23/2023 at 3:02 PM, CherryGaru said:

I just donated the first $10. looks very reasonable request !!

Papam anipisthundhi..

That $10 is a from a friend who helped create this and kick start this. He already gave us $3k previously. why are lying? lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Obviously, this is a FAKE GoFundMe campaign using a fake photo off the internet.

Some chillar guy who posts affiliate links here for chillar commission tried this in a small way ($5000 modest goal) and got over $300 for nothing from gullible db members.

That $300 is also from my friend. no one here donated don't worry and this is real. 

5 minutes ago, kumarskyhigh said:

between jobs bro. All sides band baja with 3 kids by myself and court stuff but I will try for my kids.

are you a US citizen by now?

On 4/23/2023 at 1:04 PM, kumarskyhigh said:

Goodluck dude. Btw...did you write this today  ? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7056626582081212416/

2 hours ago, kumarskyhigh said:

That $10 is a from a friend who helped create this and kick start this. He already gave us $3k previously. why are lying? lol

I was just reply to this post sarcastically.

I will not donate for chillar reasons.