Fed Govt client kooda cutting costs and doing layoffs

tennisluvrredux

6 hours ago, imhott said:

Oh, Nenu kuda Dept of Energy but full time permanent member. not heard of this at my place

Nenu comes under DoE annanu IN DoE analedu. Plus I wasn't FT, contractor. 

5 hours ago, *Prince Charming said:

Yikes, then it is bad. Hopefully it's just small resizing.

They changed the pay grade, they downgraded the grade. They know we won't work in that grade, so they hired younger newbies. And told me and a fellow contractor, you are out after 2 months. 

So no it is not a fake story, it is MY story. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

They changed the pay grade, they downgraded the grade. They know we won't work in that grade, so they hired younger newbies. And told me and a fellow contractor, you are out after 2 months. 

Contractors ki common e ga. 

7 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Understand that contractor are hired for that exact reason, so that can terminate easily , of you were an employee and gets terminated then it might be something but as a contractor anyone should be prepared for that. 

7 hours ago, Be_happy said:

Department of transportation lo kooda same story. And this is the second time in last six months. Ma team lo ne jarigindi. Contractors ki

I see 

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

usual gaa phederal sarkaru naukris ante long term antaaru gaa (contractor ayina full time ayina)..eee feekudu endhi vaa kothaga vintunnam @tennisluvrredux

Read my post baa, it's not anta news. 

1 hour ago, usetime63 said:

Understand that contractor are hired for that exact reason, so that can terminate easily , of you were an employee and gets terminated then it might be something but as a contractor anyone should be prepared for that. 

Anthe anuko but didn't expect it

9 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

vallu anthey vaagutaru lite teesko nammutey endi namakuntey endi pake ankoniyyi

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

2 months mundey headsup ivvadam good thing. Sameday last day ani cheppina cases unnayi. I experienced in my first proj when i was contractor.