Fed Govt client kooda cutting costs and doing layoffs

tennisluvrredux

4 minutes ago, Vikkasr said:

2 months mundey headsup ivvadam good thing. Sameday last day ani cheppina cases unnayi. I experienced in my first proj when i was contractor.

Yeah plus it's a management decision, they changed some of the restrictions they had when it comes to hiring. My lead is cool and he tried to extend this but it was out of his hands, so it is what it is. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah plus it's a management decision, they changed some of the restrictions they had when it comes to hiring. My lead is cool and he tried to extend this but it was out of his hands, so it is what it is. 

Do you have clearance? Not public trust but secret one? If not can you get one? Lots of private companies have federal projects in dire need of those people and full time. Try that.

12 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

They changed the pay grade, they downgraded the grade. They know we won't work in that grade, so they hired younger newbies. And told me and a fellow contractor, you are out after 2 months. 

So no it is not a fake story, it is MY story. 

Bhayya, contractor ante eppudaina ilantivi avacchu kadaa...!!. Although I sincerely hope you find something in this gap.

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Do you have clearance? Not public trust but secret one? If not can you get one? Lots of private companies have federal projects in dire need of those people and full time. Try that.

Undedi but it expired now, it times out if it's not required. But I can try to get someone to re-activate it, if you had already been cleared it should be faster than for someone applying it for the first time. 

This weekend will start looking out for positions. 

21 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Undedi but it expired now, it times out if it's not required. But I can try to get someone to re-activate it, if you had already been cleared it should be faster than for someone applying it for the first time. 

Only citizens can get clearance right @tennisluvrredux uncle ?

yeah apply chesi petuko .. federal jobs bane padutuunay .. check with Accenture too, they have few with them 

13 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nenu comes under DoE annanu IN DoE analedu. Plus I wasn't FT, contractor. 

If it's Federal Govt. doing, it's not because of less funding, but maybe more to do with your company losing a contract rather than Fed Government cutting funding. I work for the Fed as well, but there is no funding cuts this year. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Better to get it. Naaku telisina companies lo masthu positions paddayi but they couldn’t get someone with clearance. 

9 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Better to get it. Naaku telisina companies lo masthu positions paddayi but they couldn’t get someone with clearance. 

Livermore national lab undi Sacramento deggarlo, don't think they need clearance?

19 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Have you got your GC 

22 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

DevOps, AWS and Azure cloud. 

Thop technologies pettukuni inkem worry vaa. Happy gaa couple of weeks break theesukuni job search chesuko. Nelalo deeni mother husband job kodathav. Naalika meedha macha unna nenu chepthunna raasi pettuko. Good luck 👍 baa. 

9 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Livermore national lab undi Sacramento deggarlo, don't think they need clearance?

Depends on what role and team as well, some teams require you to have clearance esp if you deal with sensitive equipment.

Plus these days most positions in Livermore lab require you to be local, from what I have seen on their website. 

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

Thop technologies pettukuni inkem worry vaa. Happy gaa couple of weeks break theesukuni job search chesuko. Nelalo deeni mother husband job kodathav. Naalika meedha macha unna nenu chepthunna raasi pettuko. Good luck 👍 baa. 

Yeah DevOps is different in each place though baa some roles require you to have more dev experience(I am not a dev) so alanti roles interview kastha kastame esp white board interview etc. So need to do some prep work, maybe a few months break this time