Magggaaaadd raaaa bujjjiii

Netflixmovieguz

IMO, CBN nerchukunna nakka budhulu anni ie dramoji ae nerpichi vuntadu...

financial crimes cheyadam, schemes ni scams cheyadam, abadhalani nijam cheyadam....case vesthe stay order techukovadam, courts la legal loop holes ni vadukoni tappinchukovadam...anni same to same budhulu...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vikkasr said:

lol… assalu biased journalism start chesindey dramoji… 93/94 lo alcohol ki against gaa everyday headlines. Kamarao ban chesadu. Malli cbn unban chesaka okkasari kooda article ledhu when cbn is in power. 
cbn corruption meedha okka article aina vachinda eenadu lo?

I am saying it was subtle.. and all papers used to be very critical of the govt in those times.. eenadu was supportive of CBN.. Vaartha, andhra bhoomi, etc used to be supportive of Congress.. but not in the same way as Jyothi or Sakshi now… 

Honestly, prohibition was a disaster and excise dept was over worked in curbing the liquor flow.. in addition to that, Kalthi saara thaagi chala mandi chanipoyevaaru.. hundreds of people died in those few years when prohibition was implemented.. my uncle used to work in the excise department in the agency area.. it was traumatic for him seeing all those deaths.. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

IMO, CBN nerchukunna nakka budhulu anni ie dramoji ae nerpichi vuntadu...

financial crimes cheyadam, schemes ni scams cheyadam, abadhalani nijam cheyadam....case vesthe stay order techukovadam, courts la legal loop holes ni vadukoni tappinchukovadam...anni same to same budhulu...

This is part of the trade.. every politician makes a ton of money when in power.. they hide from court cases by using loopholes.. even Jagan made hell lot of money.. but it came out only bcoz he went against Sonia.. 

except Lalu, show me one politician that went to jail after conviction on corruption charges?? It took more than 25 years to get the judgement.. 

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am saying it was subtle.. and all papers used to be very critical of the govt in those times.. eenadu was supportive of CBN.. Vaartha, andhra bhoomi, etc used to be supportive of Congress.. but not in the same way as Jyothi or Sakshi now… 

Honestly, prohibition was a disaster and excise dept was over worked in curbing the liquor flow.. in addition to that, Kalthi saara thaagi chala mandi chanipoyevaaru.. hundreds of people died in those few years when prohibition was implemented.. my uncle used to work in the excise department in the agency area.. it was traumatic for him seeing all those deaths.. 

Abn n Saks are different

Abn gives coverage to ycp meetings too unlike Saks 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

This is part of the trade.. every politician makes a ton of money when in power.. they hide from court cases by using loopholes.. even Jagan made hell lot of money.. but it came out only bcoz he went against Sonia.. 

except Lalu, show me one politician that went to jail after conviction on corruption charges?? It took more than 25 years to get the judgement.. 

Of course, everyone does that and I don't think there is a foolproof system. 

This is how the system works. You can influence and rig the system but you cannot do it forever, at some poitn of time you will face serious level allegations following the charges. Ramoji WAS powerful but he had to give way for new power centers, Things are changing.... More than Ramoji, it's the daughter in law who will face serious charges. For the sake of their family, Ramoji need to step down by a level and come to compromise or else it's the daughter in law who will face the music.

Coming to Lalu, he has done his time and now his family's turn They are still enjoying staying in power and enjoying their wealth but at the same time the kind of backlash the get and the charges framed against them will also haunt them forever and their family.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Abn n Saks are different

Abn gives coverage to ycp meetings too unlike Saks 

Sakshi is owned by Jagan and it no secret and naturally Sakshi covers only pro-Jagan stuff.

What about ABN ? Is it owned by TDP ? Does TDP has any stake in ABN ? why does ABN needs to be Anti-Jagan ? Is this media or a propangda channel ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Of course, everyone does that and I don't think there is a foolproof system. 

This is how the system works. You can influence and rig the system but you cannot do it forever, at some poitn of time you will face serious level allegations following the charges. Ramoji WAS powerful but he had to give way for new power centers, Things are changing.... More than Ramoji, it's the daughter in law who will face serious charges. For the sake of their family, Ramoji need to step down by a level and come to compromise or else it's the daughter in law who will face the music.

Coming to Lalu, he has done his time and now his family's turn They are still enjoying staying in power and enjoying their wealth but at the same time the kind of backlash the get and the charges framed against them will also haunt them forever and their family.

Agree. He is past his prime.. but he is still using his contacts to be in good books with the central govt.. power brokers work behind the doors and they don’t come out much… I get a feeling that his son Kiran does a lot more than is visible to the public.. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sakshi is owned by Jagan and it no secret and naturally Sakshi covers only pro-Jagan stuff.

What about ABN ? Is it owned by TDP ? Does TDP has any stake in ABN ? why does ABN needs to be Anti-Jagan ? Is this media or a propangda channel ?

May be you don’t know about abn 

Rk announced clearly before 2014 or even before that.. that he is against to jagan for who he was. Rk cbn used to go for colleges debates before 2014.

he clearly announced his stand

I wish all the paytm bastarrddss go to hell for all fake stories they promote for the sake of money.

for money you might do anything but not this. This will definitely bite them back

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Jindal said:

May be you don’t know about abn 

Rk announced clearly before 2014 or even before that.. that he is against to jagan for who he was. Rk cbn used to go for colleges debates before 2014.

he clearly announced his stand

I identify sakshi media as mouthpiece of YCP

What about ABN ?

RK will announce he is anti-jagan naturally when is sponsored by TDP....indulo kotha emundi ? adu college ki poi septado leka amit shah bedroom  lo doori akadinundi news septado, the topic is about interests in political journalism...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jindal said:

I wish all the paytm bastarrddss go to hell for all fake stories they promote for the sake of money.

for money you might do anything but not this. This will definitely bite them back

Just like fate bit TDP and CBN in 2019 ?

LOL...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

i clearly said they r giving to ycp as well ani 

inka bias antey adhi rk ki jaggad ki teliyali

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i clearly said they r giving to ycp as well ani 

inka bias antey adhi rk ki jaggad ki teliyali

Oka snippet esi danni coverage ante, ABN neutrality Ki idi example uh ?

Bagundayya chandram…Chandranna and chandranan followers eppatiki facts oppukoru…not just facts but elections la odipoinam ani kuda opukoru

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

😂 

Did eenadu ever write about kalthi sara during kamarao or cbn. Bias introduce chesindey aa mundamopi gaadu. 

my dad worked in one of those depts during prohibition. Tdp leaders vichala vidiga karnataka nunchi smuggle chesi ap lo ammevally. 2-3 yrs back sarvanand kajal agarwal combo lo movie vachindi alcohol smuggling gurunchi. 
did eenadu ever write about corruption of kamarao or cbn in 40 years?

Dramoji used to influence financial decisions during cbn regime

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vikkasr said:

lol… assalu biased journalism start chesindey dramoji… 93/94 lo alcohol ki against gaa everyday headlines. Kamarao ban chesadu. Malli cbn unban chesaka okkasari kooda article ledhu when cbn is in power. 
cbn corruption meedha okka article aina vachinda eenadu lo?

Ramoji started the Prohibition ban news mainly to target the financial roots of  “Udhayam” news paper management. Udhayam paper was then competition to Eenadu. Ramoji tatha successfully finished it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1