Magggaaaadd raaaa bujjjiii

Netflixmovieguz

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ramoji Film City might be a great venture but the way it was financed need not be a great type. 

Margadarshi emana washed pearl uh ? entha mandini tippinchinaru valla paisal Vallaki ivadaniki...

Why does it matter how it was financed? So what if the Government gave lands? Don't you see the result. Also Margadarsi, I haven't heard or met a single person who said they lost money investing in Margadarsi. 

4 hours ago, Vikkasr said:

lol… assalu biased journalism start chesindey dramoji… 93/94 lo alcohol ki against gaa everyday headlines. Kamarao ban chesadu. Malli cbn unban chesaka okkasari kooda article ledhu when cbn is in power. 
cbn corruption meedha okka article aina vachinda eenadu lo?

I get that he is biased. But if you compare ETV news versus the rest of the news channels now, news in ETV is a breath of relief without the shouting and hyping. 

1 hour ago, Vikkasr said:

😂

Did eenadu ever write about kalthi sara during kamarao or cbn. Bias introduce chesindey aa mundamopi gaadu. 

my dad worked in one of those depts during prohibition. Tdp leaders vichala vidiga karnataka nunchi smuggle chesi ap lo ammevally. 2-3 yrs back sarvanand kajal agarwal combo lo movie vachindi alcohol smuggling gurunchi. 
did eenadu ever write about corruption of kamarao or cbn in 40 years?

Dramoji used to influence financial decisions during cbn regime

Emo va.. naku telidu.. appudu nenu chinna pilladini.. 😂

pedda vaaru.. meeru chepthe vintaamu 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oka snippet esi danni coverage ante, ABN neutrality Ki idi example uh ?

Bagundayya chandram…Chandranna and chandranan followers eppatiki facts oppukoru…not just facts but elections la odipoinam ani kuda opukoru

abn is not neutral but just sayin they r not same saks

they support tdp

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I get that he is biased. But if you compare ETV news versus the rest of the news channels now, news in ETV is a breath of relief without the shouting and hyping. 

Agreed. The telugu language used in both eenadu paper & etv is very clean. I will give A+ to eenadu in that aspect. 
but content mathram biased ey..

44 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Ramoji started the Prohibition ban news mainly to target the financial roots of  “Udhayam” news paper management. Udhayam paper was then competition to Eenadu. Ramoji tatha successfully finished it.

Assalu kamarao gaadu 94 lo gelavadiniki eenadu articles chaala help ayyayi liquor meedha… 

assalu dramoji gaadu enthaina thope vaaa.. okkaside udyamam annadu. Malli 3-4 years lo vaadi hotels loney ammadu

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jindal said:

May be you don’t know about abn 

Rk announced clearly before 2014 or even before that.. that he is against to jagan for who he was. Rk cbn used to go for colleges debates before 2014.

he clearly announced his stand

Ideally he should criticise on policies.. media should not be run with personal animosities 

17 minutes ago, Vikkasr said:

Agreed. The telugu language used in both eenadu paper & etv is very clean. I will give A+ to eenadu in that aspect. 
but content mathram biased ey..

Tell me one news channel whose content is not biased?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

Ramoji started the Prohibition ban news mainly to target the financial roots of  “Udhayam” news paper management. Udhayam paper was then competition to Eenadu. Ramoji tatha successfully finished it.

Aa masth cheppinav neethulu… nee do lo vunna pavuram kukka gaadu kooda em chesindo, idi logic vaadi.. yeddi gajji gallaki kooda cheppu

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Why does it matter how it was financed? So what if the Government gave lands? Don't you see the result. Also Margadarsi, I haven't heard or met a single person who said they lost money investing in Margadarsi. 

Why does it matter how it was financed?

Illegal funds and no source funds tho finance chesthe investment motham seize avutadi, repu poddua ED vachi property and bank accounts attach chesthe, apudu film city la cinemalu teeyadam ela and nuv chusedi ela bro? There is a system in place for proper channels, why didn't Ramoji take the proper route ?

So what if the Government gave land?

When was the last time govt gave 1000's of acres to any film studio? chittila paisal dobbi film city degara land konnadu dead seap ga...of course oka 600 acres assigned lands kuda vunayi anuko...endukantav ?

I haven't heard or met a single person who said they lost money investing in Margadarsi. 

Mainly two reason, you never come across anuone as such or just that because of sheer compulsion you have been told that there were no cases against Ramoji. In fact Ramoji mida register ayina anni cases  oka individual mida register avadam India lo ne andarikante ekuva anukuna...A simple google search result will give you 100's of cases against Ramoji which went to court, there are 1000's of cases which are still in police station but have not reached court yet. endukantav ? Ilantivi enduku kanipiyav bro niku ?

https://indiankanoon.org/search/?formInput=Ch+Ramoji+Rao

• Like 1

There is a difference between presentation of news and content of the news, perhaps you are thinking presentation of news as content...

Go back to ETV or Eenadu content between 2005-2008 and you can see the actual face of Eenadu and the content, of course presented in a soothing way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

abn is not neutral but just sayin they r not same saks

they support tdp

What interest does ABN has with TDP ? financial ..emotional ...close friends...Common butt hurt batch ...

• Like 1

Tell me one news channel whose content is not biased?

Tell me one news paper owner who did financial frauds, influenced govt financial

policies

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vikkasr said:

Tell me one news paper owner who did financial frauds, influenced govt financial

policies

I know one, Cherukuri Ramoji Rao

• Haha 1