Intlo Home Theatre unnavallu raaavali

RPG_Reloaded

12 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Nenu mandalorian chusthuna anna, news movies anni home theater lone chusedhi 

What about Kartheek deepam, kalavari kodalu bro?

1 hour ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Asalu vaadutunnara vayya?

yepudu khaaleega undadam chusa chala mandi friends intlo,

Intlo room space, equipment, reclining seats ivannee bokkena

:giggle:

new owners ki em recommend chestaru?

Memu baaga vadatham baaa.. weekly one or Two movies padathayu… thanks to OTT… last three years lo two times theater ki vella anthe…

depends on your budget baaa.. 500$ to 50k varaku nee G lo dammu anthe 

18 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Not worth it personally! I have one and don’t feel like going upstairs and watching by my self

make a habit of movie night with family or just kids .

This is what I do . 
OTT lo new movie release ayethey if kids can watch then plan for a movie night with popcorn , snacks , ice cream  and other stuff . 

if no movie in OTT will watch a Disney movie for  kids , kids love the routine . 

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

make a habit of movie night with family or just kids .

This is what I do . 
OTT lo new movie release ayethey if kids can watch then plan for a movie night with popcorn , snacks , ice cream  and other stuff . 

if no movie in OTT will watch a Disney movie for  kids , kids love the routine . 

3 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Memu serials chudamu anna

8 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Memu baaga vadatham baaa.. weekly one or Two movies padathayu… thanks to OTT… last three years lo two times theater ki vella anthe…

depends on your budget baaa.. 500$ to 50k varaku nee G lo dammu anthe 

uncles I have a small basement, asalu projectors worth aa? lekapothe 80 inch tv better aa? what do you guys recommend for a simple setup. I dont like to watch movies with DTS level sound, I am kind of sensitive to high pitch sounds so is my wife... can you guys recommend simple things to make it more like a movie area

Ma neighbor (part time chef and Tesla Model X owner) ki pedda home theater undi.. 15x20 size.. Dolby atmos and 160 inch screen.. Vaadu pette sound ki ma intlo kuda vinabaduddi.. 

1 minute ago, praying said:

uncles I have a small basement, asalu projectors worth aa? lekapothe 80 inch tv better aa? what do you guys recommend for a simple setup. I dont like to watch movies with DTS level sound, I am kind of sensitive to high pitch sounds so is my wife... can you guys recommend simple things to make it more like a movie area

Depends on the wall size.. small wall aithe tv is good enough.. 85 inch tv’s 1000 ki vastunnayi 

4 minutes ago, praying said:

Depends on your taste baa.. if you have space problem go with big TV and decent sound system.. for me I like theater exp so went with projector setup 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Depends on the wall size.. small wall aithe tv is good enough.. 85 inch tv’s 1000 ki vastunnayi 

have a narrow one uncle but have a lot of wall space, looks kind of like below, does it really matter what brand 85 inch tv is?

10 cozy small basement ideas to make the most of your subterranean space |  Real Homes

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Depends on your taste baa.. if you have space problem go with big TV and decent sound system.. for me I like theater exp so went with projector setup 

thanks uncle, kind of hard to fit a projector with the space I have. my space kind of looks like below

10 cozy small basement ideas to make the most of your subterranean space |  Real Homes

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, mettastar said:

$100 projector 

Vaadesina vizio speaker set 

Patha sofalu and a king size mattress topper on floor 

1 hr income ni baga use chesav uncle note chesukovali points 

3 minutes ago, praying said:

thanks uncle, kind of hard to fit a projector with the space I have. my space kind of looks like below

Go with TV and decent sound system