Intlo Home Theatre unnavallu raaavali

RPG_Reloaded

20 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

make a habit of movie night with family or just kids .

This is what I do . 
OTT lo new movie release ayethey if kids can watch then plan for a movie night with popcorn , snacks , ice cream  and other stuff . 

if no movie in OTT will watch a Disney movie for  kids , kids love the routine . 

Yes it works initially with kotha moorupem.. then after 6 months no one shows interest 

13 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Depends on your taste baa.. if you have space problem go with big TV and decent sound system.. for me I like theater exp so went with projector setup 

Rich people baa meeru 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, praying said:

have a narrow one uncle but have a lot of wall space, looks kind of like below, does it really matter what brand 85 inch tv is?

10 cozy small basement ideas to make the most of your subterranean space |  Real Homes

Media room long undaali.. not wide and narrow.. 

If you want to have the screen on the wider wall, use a tv.. or else, go for a projector if your narrow wall can fit in at least 120 inch screen.. thumb rule is 120 inch screen needs a 120 inch width room.. 

• Upvote 1

daridrapu cinema lu chuste emostadi....movie company and actors will benefit..

just close all that and put focus on your body or learn something useful skill..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Asalu vaadutunnara vayya?

yepudu khaaleega undadam chusa chala mandi friends intlo,

Intlo room space, equipment, reclining seats ivannee bokkena

:giggle:

new owners ki em recommend chestaru?

Sound bar chalu maaku

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Media room long undaali.. not wide and narrow.. 

If you want to have the screen on the wider wall, use a tv.. or else, go for a projector if your narrow wall can fit in at least 120 inch screen.. thumb rule is 120 inch screen needs a 120 inch width room.. 

I might go with the tv uncle, because I am not sure if my narrow wall really can fit a 120 inch screen

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, praying said:

I might go with the tv uncle, because I am not sure if my narrow wall really can fit a 120 inch screen

Okay.. also tv works very well if there are windows and lot of light in the room.. projector screen don’t look good if there is lot of light there.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, argadorn said:

1 hr income ni baga use chesav uncle note chesukovali points 

Asalu media room use chesthama leda ani test chedham ani konna .. but idi kuda only 4-5 movies chusa anthe

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, praying said:

uncles I have a small basement, asalu projectors worth aa? lekapothe 80 inch tv better aa? what do you guys recommend for a simple setup. I dont like to watch movies with DTS level sound, I am kind of sensitive to high pitch sounds so is my wife... can you guys recommend simple things to make it more like a movie area

i use TV that to used TV... just starting kabatti used large Tvs come for very cheap price... speakers manchi ga unte high volume wont bother you.

Denon 760H

SVS PB-1000 or SB-1000 ( outlet with blemishes $350)

Emotiva B1 one pair and C1... around $600 together

start with this... you can always upgrade to projector and good TV later. Also expand to 7.2 if you like it. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Yes it works initially with kotha moorupem.. then after 6 months no one shows interest 

thats why don't invest a lot... I have been using it for 2 years , my kids makes sure we dont miss movie night ( snacks and icecream untayi ga

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

thats why don't invest a lot... I have been using it for 2 years , my kids makes sure we dont miss movie night ( snacks and icecream untayi ga

Yes i want to do the same .. Das ka dhamki and dasara covered .. lets see .. if it becomes a thing then planning to upgrade

6 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

i use TV that to used TV... just starting kabatti used large Tvs come for very cheap price... speakers manchi ga unte high volume wont bother you.

Denon 760H

SVS PB-1000 or SB-1000 ( outlet with blemishes $350)

Emotiva B1 one pair and C1... around $600 together

start with this... you can always upgrade to projector and good TV later. Also expand to 7.2 if you like it. 

thanks uncle.... will look into it