We need major recession

Manishican

14 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Sollu na dash ga, eppudu edo oka sodi cheputunne untav

saavu ...nenu kooda adde kompa lo unna ante mast happy feel aitav ga..

2 hours ago, bharathicement said:

arei baabu, 2-3 jobs yevadu raa ayya cheeseedhi?? Most of the jobs are asking to come to the Office at least a day per week, so practically impossible to do 2 jobs. You cannot apply for holiday for 1 day a week every week for the second job (if your priority is to keep 1st job safe).

Remaining everything else what you said is 200% true.

Thousand of thousands doing more than 1 job.

it will only end for new contracts. All 2020 , 21, 22 contracts are WFH. As long as those budgets continue these jobs continue. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Ivvale oka house warming ayyindhi. Phoenix lo 3000 sqft house 1.2M. Community lo new houses Ki names kuda tesukovatledu due to waitlist

23 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Ivvale oka house warming ayyindhi. Phoenix lo 3000 sqft house 1.2M. Community lo new houses Ki names kuda tesukovatledu due to waitlist

తగ్గెదెలా 

26 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Unfortunately we probably need something like 2008 recession or debt ceiling default or may be even 1930 depression.silent_I1

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Manishican said:

Aa house prices endhi

Aa inflation endhi

Aa interest rates endhi

Evadu thaggatledhu

People doing multiple jobs

People buying multiple homes

Unfortunately we need major recession to get things back to pre covid level.

Why?? So that you can do more investments? 
Recession vaste poor people and lower middle class suffer a lot as they lose jobs and also any savings they have… 

rich and upper middle class groups have enough savings to weather a recession.. 

I would say keep the interest rates high and control the inflation… let the rich spend their money.. it will keep the unemployment rates low.. as long as the inflation is in control, there is no need to wish for a recession 

I really with interest rates stay at some 9% as only affordable and skilled ppl can buy and jaffa saale gallu will be like ghulam and banchan dora rest or life for rich people

2-3 interest undesariki prati neech kaminee gaadu illu konude..there should be that divide in society

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Why?? So that you can do more investments? 
Recession vaste poor people and lower middle class suffer a lot as they lose jobs and also any savings they have… 

rich and upper middle class groups have enough savings to weather a recession.. 

I would say keep the interest rates high and control the inflation… let the rich spend their money.. it will keep the unemployment rates low.. as long as the inflation is in control, there is no need to wish for a recession 

Mari single job guys houses eppuud konali when 400-500 worth houses are at 700-800 or more. Housing should be adorable. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Manishican said:

Aa house prices endhi

Aa inflation endhi

Aa interest rates endhi

Evadu thaggatledhu

People doing multiple jobs

People buying multiple homes

Unfortunately we need major recession to get things back to pre covid level.

Open a petition and watsapp link to gather signatures 

59 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I really with interest rates stay at some 9% as only affordable and skilled ppl can buy and jaffa saale gallu will be like ghulam and banchan dora rest or life for rich people

2-3 interest undesariki prati neech kaminee gaadu illu konude..there should be that divide in society

Yes I can see your future you’ll be like banchan dora hungry some bread on SF streets telling @tennisluvrredux

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

True...I get 10500 rental income along with 27000 me and spouse base income..

At times I donno what to do other than just keep buying homes..

commercial real estate okati chusa....3.9 M cheptunnadu...chudali If I can afford 

10500 rental income and 27k both sweet hubby and bubbly wifey making per year only no asking @tennisIuvrredux 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paamu said:

Mari single job guys houses eppuud konali when 400-500 worth houses are at 700-800 or more. Housing should be adorable. 

Agree… but do you want to buy a house or keep your job? Single job guys can also buy a smaller house in an affordable range..

12 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

True...I get 10500 rental income along with 27000 me and spouse base income..

At times I donno what to do other than just keep buying homes..

commercial real estate okati chusa....3.9 M cheptunnadu...chudali If I can afford 

Bank ki kannalu vesthuntava bro..what is that salary…

• Haha 1