BJP/RSS follows manusmiriti ideology...Modi King anta...pedda buffoon gadu

bhaigan

On 5/29/2023 at 1:27 AM, Jatka Bandi said:

If the idea of a king was removed by the Congress in 1947, let me remind you when Sonia Gandhi was sitting in a king like chair and all congress mps were pleading her to become PM. During APJ time. More importantly, this was live telecasted.

Proof's unnaya

one more fake propaganda 

13 hours ago, psycopk said:

Intaku rss rules prakaram bodi term aaipoinate naz leka king kabati rss ledu bokka ledu ani 3rd time kuda daridram continues aa

RSS rules prakaram they want modi

12 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Kingdom gurinchi veede cheppali ....veedi nanna gattiga 5 yrs kooda Pm Kaadu sagam airports and stadiums ki peru pettin10gadu

pettindi valla nana kadu ra badcow, congress CM's

On 5/29/2023 at 5:14 AM, bhaigan said:

Anna nu Modi medha negative posts tagginchi what Congress would do if comes to power ane danimedha posts veyyi.. e Negative campaign Modi ki + tappa congress pekedem ledhu 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, psycopk said:

Intaku rss rules prakaram bodi term aaipoinate naz leka king kabati rss ledu bokka ledu ani 3rd time kuda daridram continues aa

2029 varaku PM modi ne.. he is above RSS now

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Proof's unnaya

one more fake propaganda 

em matladutunnavu? Doordarshan lo telecast chesaaru. Nene choosa. Nee age entha?

@Spartan, @dalapathi, entiva itanu ila antunnadu? Mana time lo idi telecast ayyindi kada?! Adi kuda live. Videos vunte pillodiki veyandi.

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Proof's unnaya

one more fake propaganda 

It was true.. nationality issue valla agindi appudu.. kalam place lo congress puppet undi unte she could have easily become PM at that time

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Sengol Of India : Pandit Nehru also got Sengol, but not from Mountbatten; Congress claim true or false? | Sengol of India New Parliament Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru PM Narendra Modi

Nehru pattukundi stick aa?

No, same Senghol but Nehru had put it in his home and Vongress displayed it as a walking stick to Nehru and placed it in the museum. 

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

It was true.. nationality issue valla agindi appudu.. kalam place lo congress puppet undi unte she could have easily become PM at that time

😂 

ekkadanunchi pattukosthar vaa ee stories?  Antha buss… when she could become MP why not PM ani simple logic ela miss ayyav…? Also, there was press release from rastrapathi Bhavan denying these stories at that time…

And more importantly Kalam denied these in his own book…

However, in Mr. Kalam’s book, the latest of more than a dozen by the prolific author, he describes his surprise when Mrs. Gandhi, the president of the Congress Party, put forward the name of Manmohan Singh for the post of prime minister in 2004.

Mr. Kalam recounted the moment Mrs. Gandhi brought up the prime minister nomination, after she noted that she had received wide support to form a government. On page 135, he wrote: 

At the allotted time, 8:15 p.m, Mrs. Gandhi came to Rashtrapati Bhavan [the president’s house] along with Dr. Manmohan Singh. In this meeting after exchanging pleasantries, she showed me the letter of support from various parties. Thereupon, I said that is welcome. The Rashtrapati Bhavan is ready for the swearing-in ceremony at the time of your choice. That is when she told me that she would like to nominate Dr. Manmohan Singh, who was the architect of economic reforms in 1991 and a trusted lieutenant of the Congress party with an unimpeachable image, as the prime minister. This was definitely a surprise to me and the Rashtrapati Bhavan Secretariat had to rework the letter appointing Dr. Manmohan Singh as the Prime minister and inviting him to form the government at the earliest.

10 minutes ago, reality said:

😂

ekkadanunchi pattukosthar vaa ee stories?  Antha buss… when she could become MP why not PM ani simple logic ela miss ayyav…? Also, there was press release from rastrapathi Bhavan denying these stories at that time…

And more importantly Kalam denied these in his own book…

However, in Mr. Kalam’s book, the latest of more than a dozen by the prolific author, he describes his surprise when Mrs. Gandhi, the president of the Congress Party, put forward the name of Manmohan Singh for the post of prime minister in 2004.

Mr. Kalam recounted the moment Mrs. Gandhi brought up the prime minister nomination, after she noted that she had received wide support to form a government. On page 135, he wrote: 

At the allotted time, 8:15 p.m, Mrs. Gandhi came to Rashtrapati Bhavan [the president’s house] along with Dr. Manmohan Singh. In this meeting after exchanging pleasantries, she showed me the letter of support from various parties. Thereupon, I said that is welcome. The Rashtrapati Bhavan is ready for the swearing-in ceremony at the time of your choice. That is when she told me that she would like to nominate Dr. Manmohan Singh, who was the architect of economic reforms in 1991 and a trusted lieutenant of the Congress party with an unimpeachable image, as the prime minister. This was definitely a surprise to me and the Rashtrapati Bhavan Secretariat had to rework the letter appointing Dr. Manmohan Singh as the Prime minister and inviting him to form the government at the earliest.

Probably you are reading Kalam's book but people like me and @psycopk lived in those times know that Sonia's italian nationality was the main reason people were not willing to see her as PM. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2003/10/22/will-sonia-be-indias-imported-pm

1 hour ago, jalsa01 said:

Sengol Of India : Pandit Nehru also got Sengol, but not from Mountbatten; Congress claim true or false? | Sengol of India New Parliament Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru PM Narendra Modi

Nehru pattukundi stick aa?

Whatsaap university propaganda…. Walking stick anagane namme verri janalu untaru… 

if you look at the picture, he was felicitated with Sengol and shawl when he became first PM… adhi walking stick la pattukunnatu ye angle lo anipisthundho? Apparently, he doesn’t seem to know how to hold it like the con artist Bodi gadu

tumblr_nrgj6xrpt01tlqk9xo5_r1_500.gif