BJP/RSS follows manusmiriti ideology...Modi King anta...pedda buffoon gadu

bhaigan

5 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Logical reasoning 101 ..

'Sonia didn't receive encouragement from Kalam' is not the same as 'Kalam stopping Sonia' 

Psycopk said first one

You are inferring it as second one

So Kalam was neutral then

15 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Yupp that was they told Anna, I did not see any evidence though but Congress is not able to counter this one so far. 

here is one :

https://www.firstpost.com/india/sengol-was-disrespected-nehru-museum-displayed-it-as-walking-stick-says-pm-ahead-of-new-parliament-inauguration-12655562.html

Malli PM peru unte nammaru le kani lekunda ivvatam best

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/sengol-chola-jawaharlal-nehru-golden-walking-stick-allahabad-museum-mislabel-new-parliament-building-pm-modi-2383950-2023-05-25

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Logical reasoning 101 ..

'Sonia didn't receive encouragement from Kalam' is not the same as 'Kalam stopping Sonia' 

Psycopk said first one

You are inferring it as second one

These are the exact words from Kalam in his book on 135 page… see in Bold, whats that called… if not “encouragement”… that you inferred. Now, don’t come up encouragement 101 now.

That is when she told me that she would like to nominate Dr. Manmohan Singh, who was the architect of economic reforms in 1991 and a trusted lieutenant of the Congress party with an unimpeachable image, as the prime minister. This was definitely a surprise to me and the Rashtrapati Bhavan Secretariat had to rework the letter appointing Dr. Manmohan Singh as the Prime minister and inviting him to form the government at the earliest.

10 minutes ago, reality said:

I need “full story” (aka proof) anna @3$%

Walking stick anadam… mana Bodi gari padha prayogam ani telusthundhi ga… I just heard from the link you posted.

Anyway…. I don’t have any issue with respecting it again…. But, false claims petti danni kuda politicize enduku cheyyali anedhi point… that too on the inauguration of Parliament, which is common property of all parties. 

1. When Senghol theory came - Congress blatantly denied it saying there was no such thing.

result: BJP showed the proofs and it did present in the Museum ! It’s crystal clear that the Congress lied it. 

2. PM Made a statement saying it was displayed as a walking stick - Now Congress saying it was labeled as Golden Gifted stick to Nehru not the walking stick ! 

it’s just up to you who is lying or what ! We do not need to have Scientific proofs for everything, just a little ounce of sense should work 😃😃

22 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

@reality - the photo proof of labeled “walking stick” can be found in this link. 

On 5/28/2023 at 9:00 PM, jalaganna said:

mari sengol enduku Nehru gaadi walkingstick ayyindi

Sengol mida vunna respect tho intlo bhadram ga dachipetinadu vayya Nehru

• Haha 1

Asalu… museum lo antha sannaga unna “walking stick” Bodi gadi chethilo ki ragane Senghol ga maari… ala enlarge ayindhi enti…. Lot of bullshittery … asalu they don’t look identical at all…

Fw8fh2zX0AExQCG.jpg

rsz_1pm_modi_sengol.jpg?impolicy=website

16 minutes ago, reality said:

These are the exact words from Kalam in his book on 135 page… see in Bold, whats that called… if not “encouragement”… that you inferred. Now, don’t come up encouragement 101 now.

That is when she told me that she would like to nominate Dr. Manmohan Singh, who was the architect of economic reforms in 1991 and a trusted lieutenant of the Congress party with an unimpeachable image, as the prime minister. This was definitely a surprise to me and the Rashtrapati Bhavan Secretariat had to rework the letter appointing Dr. Manmohan Singh as the Prime minister and inviting him to form the government at the earliest.

What he mentioned (in the bold) is bureaucratic process. 

It's clear that Kalam didn't involve in the decision making process and is never interested in one. 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

ANI-20230526030744.jpg

walking stick ki.., golden stick ki difference ledantav…

2 things: 

the one I posted says Golden walking Stick and one you posted says only Golden Stick. It depends on which one you believe. 

but the main question, was it really a Gift to Nehru :giggle: ??????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

It was true.. nationality issue valla agindi appudu.. kalam place lo congress puppet undi unte she could have easily become PM at that time

Sonia adagaledu appudu

Congress MP's momentum anedi unindi appatlo to make her as PM, it'svery common thing danni vellu king chair lo kurchoni sasinchadam anedi fake propaganda

it is not kalam who stopped it. BJP did lot of overaction foreigner etla PM avutharu ani, especially sushma swaraj lanti valu

On 5/28/2023 at 8:36 PM, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I thought someone would say this. But, what you don't realize is BJP has systematically reduced the significance of states and centralized power. It's unfortunate that people don't realize this. 

That’s interesting. Indian states never really had wailed any significant power. Even in subjects like basic education and health, states never had their entire control in decision making or funding. What is that BJP systematically reduced and centralized authority when the system itself is designed in such a way ?

It’s not United States of India, It’s Union of India, the system where ultimate power is with the central government and state government acts as implementing partner. 

Just now, bhaigan said:

Sonia adagaledu appudu

Congress MP's momentum anedi unindi appatlo to make her as PM, it'svery common thing danni vellu king chair lo kurchoni sasinchadam anedi fake propaganda

it is not kalam who stopped it. BJP did lot of overaction foreigner etla PM avutharu ani, especially sushma swaraj lanti valu

Thellodi dhaggara nunchi Independence thechukoni malli thella dhora ni Pm cheyaali maa bharat Desham lo nee kanna goppa leader leru ani mee Aartha naadhaalu edhaiathey vundho 😇😇😇 

Dhaaniki BJP over action emundhi ra badcow - minimum knowledge vunnodu evadayiana adhe antaadu. 

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That’s interesting. Indian states never really had wailed any significant power. Even in subjects like basic education and health, states never had their entire control in decision making or funding. What is that BJP systematically reduced and centralized authority when the system itself is designed in such a way ?

It’s not United States of India, It’s Union of India, the system where ultimate power is with the central government and state government acts as implementing partner. 

Lol, you need to look at the article 1 of Indian constitution.