BJP/RSS follows manusmiriti ideology...Modi King anta...pedda buffoon gadu

bhaigan

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Probably you are reading Kalam's book but people like me and @psycopk lived in those times know that Sonia's italian nationality was the main reason people were not willing to see her as PM. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2003/10/22/will-sonia-be-indias-imported-pm

Nuv Kalam kante peekudu gadiva… ooha

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Nuv Kalam kante peekudu gadiva… ooha

arey chadavara pichipooka mundu.... pilla bacha gadivi aathulu kooda molichi undavu neeku aa time ki

6 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

arey chadavara pichipooka mundu.... pilla bacha gadivi aathulu kooda molichi undavu neeku aa time ki

Arey erri  pyuka… I was specifically responding to pycopk’s claim that.. Kalam stopped it… ni aljajzeera sollu evadiki kavali ra…pilla pyuka…

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Arey erri  pyuka… I was specifically responding to pycopk’s claim that.. Kalam stopped it… ni aljajzeera sollu evadiki kavali ra…pilla pyuka…

Did you understand what psycopk said ? He mentioned if it was some one else they wouldn't have allowed anyone other than Sonia.

He didn't say Kalam stopped Sonia.. Infact Kalam simply followed the due process as per what you posted 

eli mudra gadi la discussion pettaddu

8 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Age gurinchi enduku le ra ikkada… na son age untundhi neeku.. looking at your IQ… baap baap hota hain beta beta.., G muskoni oo moolana padi undra.. learn from elders…

5 hours ago, bhaigan said:

pettindi valla nana kadu ra badcow, congress CM's

Neeelqnti slave kukkalu, or u can call them congi bhakths? Endiraa idi banisathvam india ki independence vachina mee congi lickers inka raale only king change ayyindu?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Did you understand what psycopk said ? He mentioned if it was some one else they wouldn't have allowed anyone other than Sonia.

He didn't say Kalam stopped Sonia.. Infact Kalam simply followed the due process as per what you posted 

eli mudra gadi la discussion pettaddu

Niku mind mingindi ra no doubt…

this is what psycopk said…

“kalamplace lo congress puppet undi unte she could have easily become PM at that time”

13 minutes ago, reality said:

Niku mind mingindi ra no doubt…

this is what psycopk said…

“kalamplace lo congress puppet undi unte she could have easily become PM at that time”

nenu cheppindi kooda ade kada... Kalam stopped Sonia ani ekkada cheppadu ? He said vere vadu undi unte easy ayyedi because of sycophants ani... Kalam would still have made her PM by signing. Her citizenship issues stopped her

emaina medadu vaapu vyadhi vacchinda.... mri scans chepinchuko. body edigindemo kani mind edagalaedu

Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

nenu cheppindi kooda ade kada... Kalam stopped Sonia ani ekkada cheppadu ? He said vere vadu undi unte easy ayyedi because of corrupt people ani...

emaina medadu vaapu vyadhi vacchinda.... mri scans chepinchuko

Arey low IQ chuthiya… dani meaning adhe kadara… gand ke baal

29 minutes ago, reality said:

Whatsaap university propaganda…. Walking stick anagane namme verri janalu untaru… 

if you look at the picture, he was felicitated with Sengol and shawl when he became first PM… adhi walking stick la pattukunnatu ye angle lo anipisthundho? Apparently, he doesn’t seem to know how to hold it like the con artist Bodi gadu

tumblr_nrgj6xrpt01tlqk9xo5_r1_500.gif

Anna, nuvvu only sagam sagam stories ye chadhuvuthaava ?? 

He didn’t use it as a walking stick, it was displayed as a walking stick in the museum ani annaaru. Just fyi, The fact is Congress first declined saying there was no such Senghol ant anll and it’s just WhatsApp Univ propoganda ani, then BJP showed the proofs. 

6 minutes ago, reality said:

museum lo ala label chesara? any proof?

Yupp that was they told Anna, I did not see any evidence though but Congress is not able to counter this one so far. 

here is one :

https://www.firstpost.com/india/sengol-was-disrespected-nehru-museum-displayed-it-as-walking-stick-says-pm-ahead-of-new-parliament-inauguration-12655562.html

26 minutes ago, reality said:

Arey low IQ chuthiya… dani meaning adhe kadara… gand ke baal

Logical reasoning 101 ..

'Sonia didn't receive encouragement from Kalam' is not the same as 'Kalam stopping Sonia' 

Psycopk said first one

You are inferring it as second one

4 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Yupp that was they told Anna, I did not see any evidence though but Congress is not able to counter this one so far. 

here is one :

https://www.firstpost.com/india/sengol-was-disrespected-nehru-museum-displayed-it-as-walking-stick-says-pm-ahead-of-new-parliament-inauguration-12655562.html

I need “full story” (aka proof) anna @3$%

Walking stick anadam… mana Bodi gari padha prayogam ani telusthundhi ga… I just heard from the link you posted.

Anyway…. I don’t have any issue with respecting it again…. But, false claims petti danni kuda politicize enduku cheyyali anedhi point… that too on the inauguration of Parliament, which is common property of all parties.