How to buy/setup restaurant and/or gas station

sarvayogi

1 minute ago, surfroshan said:

previous guy said that never mind

I work for a life sciences/Medical devices company in East Bay, CA. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, surfroshan said:

many ppl cud be doing chinese have been doing it even on f1 visa 

Make some asian friends who are into business. You will learn a lot esp regarding visa.

4-5 citizens with Citizenship setup a business and get someone to manage it. I do not  know the specifics exactly but they make this business on his name so that he gets EB5 fast tracked to GC. Advantage for both. Partners get loyal person and the guy gets his GC.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, surfroshan said:

What do you do exactly if you don't mind me asking

Ado pekudu raaja gaadu part time pakkalese pimp gaadu basic ga, ikkada mundu kooda vere ID lo ochi vaadu Principal data scientist ani feki dorikipoyadu erri pithre gaadu. Appudu oka Excel sheet screenshot upload chesadu adi vaadi salary ani, basically @sarvayogiis an attention seeking beetch who can sell you his booty for $10. Chillar lanzoduku anna maata ee DB ki. 

Previous ID was @jambalhaatrajaaa ID ni kukka 10gullu mingithey ee avataram ettadu, don't believe in anything this chinaal lawnza says

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

staff software engineer..FAANG level..and money antava...can pull in from stocks, 401k(if needed), HELOC,cash our refi, own cash many ways..1 primary home and 4 rental properties...so can accumulate the money if needed for right property

now some jaffa will come and crack a lame joke on this...

your 4 rental properties will be prime reason for you going underwater.. I have seen live examples before

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ado pekudu raaja gaadu part time pakkalese pimp gaadu basic ga, ikkada mundu kooda vere ID lo ochi vaadu Principal data scientist ani feki dorikipoyadu erri pithre gaadu. Appudu oka Excel sheet screenshot upload chesadu adi vaadi salary ani, basically @sarvayogiis an attention seeking beetch who can sell you his booty for $10. Chillar lanzoduku anna maata ee DB ki. 

Previous ID was @jambalhaatrajaaa ID ni kukka 10gullu mingithey ee avataram ettadu, don't believe in anything this chinaal lawnza says

Poneele bhayya .. Kasta pedda manasu chesko. I understand you may have previous history. Let bygones be bygones.

Lets say you are correct. Previous avataram nachake change ayyademo? Correct kakapothe, poor guy..

21 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Explore this idea. Instead of a restaurant, setup a Bar where everything is automated. Serve Bar food (Wings, fries, poppers, samosa, etc). Its easy to make. Everyone who visits (Group/individuals) get a wrist watch and linked to the CreditCard they gave on Tab. Beer is self serve with glasses available under taps. Description of the beer, alcohol %, price is available on top. You scan the watch, start pouring the beer. It only charges for what you poured. Watch also keeps track of how much you are drinking (ABV) and how much time in between drinks and refuses drink if too drunk Or says you can avail next drink after xx minutes. So no legal implications if someone gets drunk. 

Hire a good looking server, receptionist (Female), and cook (bar food needs to be heated thats all).

Voila you have a kool business.

AF1QipOzvjNsMhKG2aotos1OHo1AKe057WVlkMYx

dude nuvvu austin lo untava?

19 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Dublin, CA.

average expenses entha akkada monthly including rent, food, utilities per person per month?

48 minutes ago, surfroshan said:

average expenses entha akkada monthly including rent, food, utilities per person per month?

Super duper expensive. I live in San Ramon, CA which is adjacent to Dublin. I thought you are asking abt the location of that BAR. Expenses are same at both these places.

Rent - Expensive. 1 bed, 1 bath - $2200. 2 bed - $3000

Rest all expensive esp gas (4.5/gallon), utilities, food, etc. Add 30% may be on top of what you pay in other places. 

If you go shared housing in an apartment or house, it could be $1500/person for rent and utilities.