Dallas - reverse migration started

Kootami

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

No you only save on closing costs if you pay cash.

Ok anna

how are property tax calculated ? I bought two houses for 200k and 700k and I paid both houses in down payment and same location.

7 minutes ago, basha786 said:

Yes and 2007-2008 coming soon those house prices will fall like a deck of cards in 2025

it never happens, dont worry 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Vaaampireee said:

Ok anna

how are property tax calculated ? I bought two houses for 200k and 700k and I paid both houses in down payment and same location.

you paid 900k in cash ? you are a rich man!

Its based on local county rules ba. THey normally calculate based on the assessed value of the house. If it is new house then assessed value is the purchase price. You can expect to pay around 18k for both combined.

15 hours ago, Forgive_Me said:

During the call he was calling me with my name, at the closing time when discussing about remote matter, he started with “bro” and said I purchased my dream home 8 months back itself, moved here, my parents are here last month itself for a 6 months stay, I’ve to again move to apartment along with them, cancel their tickets and book from that city etc etc 

Ide gurthochindi 

• Haha 1