Dallas - reverse migration started

Kootami

1 minute ago, gudboy said:

Greedy people will be desperate for 5th project also..never underestimate our tejalu..

I helped my college junior with h1 transfer since he was on 60 days grace period.

My employer paid for transfer and also paid for premium and got an inhouse project. He never joined and got another remote project and took that after that he came back to my employer asking to find 2nd remote position since his h1 was approved with him and asked for concurrent h1. Thats how people are..no ethics no feelings..i would have supported him if he paid for h1 and premium. 

Vammoo... too much idi

1 minute ago, Forgive_Me said:

During the call he was calling me with my name, at the closing time when discussing about remote matter, he started with “bro” and said I purchased my dream home 8 months back itself, moved here, my parents are here last month itself for a 6 months stay, I’ve to again move to apartment along with them, cancel their tickets and book from that city etc etc 

Ade telling nenu. Lot of people are moving out due to return to office stuff

10 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

Average skills unnayi, and his tone while he said he badly needs a job he looked genuine, also he has to get his H1 transferred to our company, he is joining FT, not sure if he is good to get payrolls run by two companies.

Even if it’s second job and somehow he convinces the hiring manager then it’s up to the company and him. But what if he has no job and desperately looking for one. So, I thought let’s give him a chance.

A simple example how he could hurt you without that intention. In his interview with your hiring manager, he could tell him that "You like him and he discussed with you regarding remote position and you are OK with it". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kootami said:

Ade telling nenu. Lot of people are moving out due to return to office stuff

Most companies in bay area asking employees to come to office 4 days a week starting november. Others will follow.

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You have a good heart and trying to help him out, but understand that "these kind of discussions with him will only backfire for you". He may not do intentionally, but when people are desperate, they do not think properly for other person and can say to recruiter or your manager about some part of this discussion which will hurt you.

Be straight and don't have these conversations.

I am saying this based on experience. 

thanks bhayya, same thoughts, yeah desperate situation lo evaru etla matladatharo manage cheyadaniki, how we get into trouble we never know.  That’s why I told him talk to the recruiter and hiring manager. And, I simply gave feedback saying he is ok technically and recommended for managerial round, the next round usually. Not other points mentioned from my side.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Greedy people will be desperate for 5th project also..never underestimate our tejalu..

I helped my college junior with h1 transfer since he was on 60 days grace period.

My employer paid for transfer and also paid for premium and got an inhouse project. He never joined and got another remote project and took that after that he came back to my employer asking to find 2nd remote position since his h1 was approved with him and asked for concurrent h1. Thats how people are..no ethics no feelings..i would have supported him if he paid for h1 and premium. 

anna enduku na details public forum esthunavu we can talk internally

10 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Before covid, hyd lo maa colony ammayi valla BF ki H1 Transfer kavali ani adigindi. He has no skills, no work experience and needs training. I referred him to a friend with his own company. My friend called after a couple of days and says this guy needs free h1 transfer, premium processing, wants me to find him a job and needs his billing to be "90-10" with only 10% going to employer. 

I told the girl, mee vaadu gallo ekkado unnadu, needs a reality check. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You have a good heart and trying to help him out, but understand that "these kind of discussions with him will only backfire for you". He may not do intentionally, but when people are desperate, they do not think properly for other person and can say to recruiter or your manager about some part of this discussion which will hurt you.

Be straight and don't have these conversations.

I am saying this based on experience. 

I did around 30 interviews in last 1 and half year nannu evadu remote or kadhu evadu adagaledhu adento 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Before covid, hyd lo maa colony ammayi valla BF ki H1 Transfer kavali ani adigindi. He has no skills, no work experience and needs training. I referred him to a friend with his own company. My friend called after a couple of days and says this guy needs free h1 transfer, premium processing, wants me to find him a job and needs his billing to be "90-10" with only 10% going to employer. 

I told the girl, mee vaadu gallo ekkado unnadu, needs a reality check. 

@3$%

39 minutes ago, Forgive_Me said:

I interviewed a guy last week, he is in Austin, no project for the past 2 months from his words, he is desperate. While interviewing I decided to clear hIs profile, but at the end he asked me whether the position requires onsite, I said, “it’s hybrid and I hope the recruiter might have already told you about this and you were good hence we are in discussion now, isn’t it”. I directly told him that I’m ok with his profile, so that he gets relaxed. He started requesting me to help him for remote for 6 months at least. I said it’s not in my hands, I can only recommend you for hiring based on interview. If I mention anything like you are also looking for remote and I say let’s give him remote then they simply ask or assume that I already know you and the interview round will be made void, he’ll the opportunity and I also might face issues. He said he’ll talk to recruiter and hiring manager.

Can understand his situation, feeling bad for him as we’ve strict 3 day office policy.

Vadu asalu adagakudadhu why did you give chance to ask these questions .. are you manager or tech lead

Just now, argadorn said:

I did around 30 interviews in last 1 and half year nannu evadu remote or kadhu evadu adagaledhu adento 

Usual ga position padinappudu LinkedIn kaani .. or other job portals, Job recruiters cheptaaru kadaa . position remote aa kaada ani? May be that's why they never asked you.

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

A simple example how he could hurt you without that intention. In his interview with your hiring manager, he could tell him that "You like him and he discussed with you regarding remote position and you are OK with it". 

Andhukevjust technical evaluation feedback ichina bhayya. Even in case if he says to the manager to the extent that in our discussion I’m good with he working remote work for the next 6 months, then I’ll clarify to the manager that he brought up the remote topic at the end of the discussion and I told him talk to the hiring manager if your second round is scheduled, and I didn’t give him any confirmation that he cleared first technical round, I told him that I’ll share my tech evaluation feedback with the manager and recruiter will get to you

• Upvote 2