Dallas - reverse migration started

Kootami

Looking for rentals in dallas , especially propser or celina etc. Seing lot of single family home rentals.all of them same situation, bought homes just an year ago and now have to go to office . So they are putting it to rent and going back.

2 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Looking for rentals in dallas , especially propser or celina etc. Seing lot of single family home rentals.all of them same situation, bought homes just an year ago and now have to go to office . So they are putting it to rent and going back.

Very nice happened. Hope it continues 

I interviewed a guy last week, he is in Austin, no project for the past 2 months from his words, he is desperate. While interviewing I decided to clear hIs profile, but at the end he asked me whether the position requires onsite, I said, “it’s hybrid and I hope the recruiter might have already told you about this and you were good hence we are in discussion now, isn’t it”. I directly told him that I’m ok with his profile, so that he gets relaxed. He started requesting me to help him for remote for 6 months at least. I said it’s not in my hands, I can only recommend you for hiring based on interview. If I mention anything like you are also looking for remote and I say let’s give him remote then they simply ask or assume that I already know you and the interview round will be made void, he’ll the opportunity and I also might face issues. He said he’ll talk to recruiter and hiring manager.

Can understand his situation, feeling bad for him as we’ve strict 3 day office policy.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, manadonga said:

It is the time so many people change homes for rent 

this is common in summer 

Rentals summer lo available undadam veru , not even one year completw avvakunda single family home ni evadu rent ki pettaru especially desi gallu. I saw a home which is brand new 4bed 3 bath prosper

24 minutes ago, Kootami said:

investment homes kuppalu konnaru.

still buying with cash. they all will go for rent

6 minutes ago, gudboy said:

How are you confident he is not joining your team as 2nd project lol.

Second project ki kuda antha la adukuntunnadu antey ... vadi greediness tagalayya thuu

• Haha 2

Just now, Variety_Pullayya said:

investment homes kuppalu konnaru.

still buying with cash. they all will go for rent

No baa , who ever i talked all of them owners are living and they are moving back where they came from. Aina investment homes prosper lo kone antja paisal unna , rentals ki work avvavu . Edo princet/melissa aythey ok 

10 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Rentals summer lo available undadam veru , not even one year completw avvakunda single family home ni evadu rent ki pettaru especially desi gallu. I saw a home which is brand new 4bed 3 bath prosper

During the call he was calling me with my name, at the closing time when discussing about remote matter, he started with “bro” and said I purchased my dream home 8 months back itself, moved here, my parents are here last month itself for a 6 months stay, I’ve to again move to apartment along with them, cancel their tickets and book from that city etc etc 

• Sad 1