Cousin sister marriage in trouble

abulu

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

then ….your cousin can talk to her…if talks  didnt work  she can threaten/warn like she can expose the affair to her engineering son or her husband…etc

Her husband saying please leave it don't make it big I will disconnect with her forever antunadu. Not sure yentha varaku namocho.

But thanks to all of you from bottom of heart..treating this as your own sister issue and jumping into issue deep and trying to Give best suggestions 🙏.

53 minutes ago, abulu said:

She has aged parents. Been married over a decade.

Found out husband has illegal affair with other married women. He initially denied finally agreed and asking excuse for last time.

She called me personally and not informed anyone.

What should be our course of action? Andariki chepthe mari bare tegisthademo ani bayam.

Alagani divorce not a option since kid is there and cousin stay at home mother.

+ pedavallaki chepthe badha tappa emi vundadhu.so ilanti situation lo best way please advice. 🙏. Please no jokes.

desi couples are like

today : we cant live together..we want divorce..we dont go well..our priorities are different...we hate each other

After 3 months : we are expecting a baby...

mrng okallaki okallu dialogues tho eskuni night ayyaka kalisi bed meeda eskuntaru

anavasaram aina fingering cheste nuvvu bekkar gadivi aitav

honest advice is let her also get an affair...enjoy what she wants with new guy...then both husband and wife stop affairs for life as an agreement

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, abulu said:

Her husband saying please leave it don't make it big I will disconnect with her forever antunadu. Not sure yentha varaku namocho.

Best course of action is how capable your sis is? Can your sis live and support her kid and herself even if she get alimony. Can her aged parents be supportive during this time? I would since your BIL accepted his mistake and asking for excuse better to ignore and live on atleast for your sis kid. Once kid settle down and her husband will also realise his mistake. 

55 minutes ago, abulu said:

Found out husband has illegal affair with other married women. He initially denied finally agreed and asking excuse for last time.

What should be our course of action? Andariki chepthe mari bare tegisthademo ani bayam.

+ pedavallaki chepthe badha tappa emi vundadhu.so ilanti situation lo best way please advice. 🙏. Please no jokes.

Women ? Like multiple ? 

3 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Best course of action is how capable your sis is? Can your sis live and support her kid and herself even if she get alimony. Can her aged parents be supportive during this time? I would since your BIL accepted his mistake and asking for excuse better to ignore and live on atleast for your sis kid. Once kid settle down and her husband will also realise his mistake. 

she can excuse and live on, what if it repeats forever?

9 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

desi couples are like

today : we cant live together..we want divorce..we dont go well..our priorities are different...we hate each other

After 3 months : we are expecting a baby...

mrng okallaki okallu dialogues tho eskuni night ayyaka kalisi bed meeda eskuntaru

anavasaram aina fingering cheste nuvvu bekkar gadivi aitav

honest advice is let her also get an affair...enjoy what she wants with new guy...then both husband and wife stop affairs for life as an agreement

Out of all these replies one of the worst advice, Okadu murder chesadani, inkokalu chesthe saripodhi ante correct a ?

/

No society will accept and I dont surpise if her parents will sucide if she does same mistake. Please neku manchi tatakapothay vadiley.

41 minutes ago, abulu said:

Out of all these replies one of the worst advice, Okadu murder chesadani, inkokalu chesthe saripodhi ante correct a ?

/

No society will accept and I dont surpise if her parents will sucide if she does same mistake. Please neku manchi tatakapothay vadiley.

aa bokkale ra..nuvvu cheppu aite enti solution...time will heal..mistakes do happen..iyi cheppaku

38 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Is your cousins able to stand on her own and take care of the kid ? If not, let her start working towards it and if the husband does it another time, she can walk off the marriage and all land has a backup plan. 

So instead of thinking of the us and does it again, your cousin should concentrate on making herself independent. 

This is the real best advice of all, thank you.

1 hour ago, abulu said:

Very sad.

My advice, could be unpopular opinion here.

Find out why he need to go outside at first, are his desires not being fulfilled at home, or he is not being treated properly ? This is one of the popular advice given in the frustrated wife thread. 

• Upvote 1

Ilantivi indusladies lo vasthe vallu iche advice work towards independence and divorce. If that is not an option, still work towards independence but live like roommates. Ante o husband ani ekkuva cheyodhu. Don’t bend over backwards for him. Let her have her own life outside of marriage and kids- job, friends hobbies. 

Just make sure that your baava is not going to take advantage of your sister like India pampi h4 veyyakapovatam, finances secure chesukoni divorce notice lu ivvatam or India pampi ikkada sister ki teleekunda divorce lu teesukovatam. Ee naatakalu aadina vaallu unnaru