iddaru mugguru gundalani pampinchi

traansfer his assets to your sisters name

a tarvata oka rendu nelalu levakunda kottinintlo krchupettu anni set aitai

The most Violent man

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

iddaru mugguru gundalani pampinchi

traansfer his assets to your sisters name

a tarvata oka rendu nelalu levakunda kottinintlo krchupettu anni set aitai

this will trigger him... revenge type ga mari pysco avutharu... its not the way..

7 hours ago, abulu said:

She has aged parents. Been married over a decade.

Found out husband has illegal affair with other married women. He initially denied finally agreed and asking excuse for last time.

She called me personally and not informed anyone.

What should be our course of action? Andariki chepthe mari bare tegisthademo ani bayam.

Alagani divorce not a option since kid is there and cousin stay at home mother.

+ pedavallaki chepthe badha tappa emi vundadhu.so ilanti situation lo best way please advice. 🙏. Please no jokes.

Baa two things 

1. ignore and move on with the life… 

2. Come out and live single life or find another partner 

india lo janalu chana chiragga matladatharu… I heard some one saying like this when I hear similar story..

”idhi sakkaga vunte vaadu vere danni enduku thagulukunnadu” so em chesina ammayudhe thappu ane batch ekkuva india lo… be wise 

• Upvote 1

We are all aware of the "Shopping" threads on this DB and pretty much everyone participates or has a desire to do something fun out of marriage. Does that make us Bad? Depends. 

So my advice is  ... If she takes it easy, mee bava "Bariteginchutaadu" taking advantage of situation. If she makes too much noice and threaten to tell everyone, it may back fire.

She has to deal with it carefully depending on your bava's personality. She has to create enough drama, threaten to walkout with kid (depends on how much he is attached to kid), emotional blackmail, etc. Her course of action depends on how good a person your bava is.

• Upvote 1

Baddam sir naughty yar.. from the looks of it will happen again.. bava kaliga unnadu.. koncham pressure pencha manu akka ni.. house work kids activities better job at work etc..

and ipudu chesina daniki as others said it all depends on how independent ur sis is in tackling work and kids .. nanu adigite as long as he is being responsible husband and father chusi chudanatu vadileyatam better

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, abulu said:

Found out husband has illegal affair with other married women. He initially denied finally agreed and asking excuse for last time.

What should be our course of action? Andariki chepthe mari bare tegisthademo ani bayam.

+ pedavallaki chepthe badha tappa emi vundadhu.so ilanti situation lo best way please advice. 🙏. Please no jokes.

My sincere advice bro...never give any suggestions to a couple whatever the situation may be unless it's a matter of life and death...

you cousin knows him very well than others...

most say that she should be strong and independent to leave him but the question is what if still has feelings for him?  Anyone can survive without a partmer..it's just a matter of time to get used to the new life but only problem is most of them are scared of new changes. (I am not siggesting she should leave him but there are ways she and him can work it out)..

people are saying what if he does it again...if he is obsessed with that lady and the lady is also obsessed with him then they might find ways to meet each other later...but here it looks like they both have hit the rock bottom...I am sure it was just a fling and your BIL has learned his lesson...

Time will not heal anything but we just get used to living with the pain...not initially both your cousin and her husband will lead a normal life but eventually yes...

arguments will definitely arise initially but will subside as the time flies..;

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Divorce is best option. She will get her share of things anyways. 

There's no guarantee that the husband will go after another woman. It will become a mental hell

Looks like She cannot survive on her own 

14 hours ago, abulu said:

Her husband saying please leave it don't make it big I will disconnect with her forever antunadu. Not sure yentha varaku namocho.

ilaanti incidents common.

overall how is your BIL?

maaku telisna vallalo ilaa ayite, aa pilla vaanni torture petti oka compromise ki vacharu, vaadu yem chesina, yekkadikellina ameku cheppali, permission teesukovaali. call yeppudu cheste appudu lift cheyyali, ilaanti konni condition pettu manage chestundi

1 minute ago, samprok said:

overall how is your BIL?

maaku telisna vallalo ilaa ayite, aa pilla vaanni torture petti oka compromise ki vacharu, vaadu yem chesina, yekkadikellina ameku cheppali, permission teesukovaali. call yeppudu cheste appudu lift cheyyali, ilaanti konni condition pettu manage chestundi

One more thing, make sure that other women's family is also aware of this.
This way she can never seduce him (if it was indeed true). Your BIL also realize the consequences. 
If he does it again and again.. then it's a different story..

Given a chance 90% of the people who suggest to go for divorce will have an affair given the circumstances.

Men are not not meant to be monogamous by nature 

4 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Bokkalodi edo 4-5 year old kid unnattu cheptunavu… Engg ante manchi grown up … poi kid ki cheppi divorce teesko anu.. live her life 

I said that married lady kid is engineering not sister one.

5 minutes ago, samprok said:

One more thing, make sure that other women's family is also aware of this.
This way she can never seduce him (if it was indeed true). Your BIL also realize the consequences. 
If he does it again and again.. then it's a different story..

Given a chance 90% of the people who suggest to go for divorce will have an affair given the circumstances.

Men are not not meant to be monogamous by nature 

This is hard truth.

9 minutes ago, samprok said:

overall how is your BIL?

Good to hear other similar stories and it's results. Please share if you heard anything similar and the resolution/impact.

49 minutes ago, abulu said:

Good to hear other similar stories and it's results. Please share if you heard anything similar and the resolution/impact.

bro, there is no simple solution for this. like others said, your cousin know more about him than anyone else.

if she thinks she can forgive him (out of love, for kid.. etc), and confident that she can control him, she can try.

if I am in that same situation as him, my wife would go crazy, depressed, and torture me for a while but will not divorce me or make parents and others know. She will forgive me and will keep me in control going forward. If I do it again and again, she will make sure that I go to jail. I know this because I know her.

16 hours ago, abulu said:

Option em lekuntey ignore cheyadam better aa lapaki ki interest taggipoyi fade away and he will realize guilt