Discussion with a Brahmin friend about European Science

bharathicement

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

real intention is to irritate db assholes. inka neeku artham kaaledantey nuvvu chaala slow.

hmm but i do see a clear trend though. You alway come to shut down discussion against brahmins or jagan or TG doras, encourage bashing of small barely any influence at national level communities like kams/kaps/andhras. "visceral hatred" of CBN (LOL). 

In all that you share basically the same behaviour with other jaffas - except majority are sanghis and few are congressis - but all very indian. THey also soft peddle telangana ethnocentrecism despite even being a victime of it.

The basic reality is your core ideology is a jaffa but you havent worked on removing it. THere was a time i was a sanghi i completely purged it and no one will confuse me for it.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hmm but i do see a clear trend though. You alway come to shut down discussion against brahmins or jagan or TG doras, encourage bashing of small barely any influence at national level communities like kams/kaps/andhras. "visceral hatred" of CBN (LOL). 

In all that you share basically the same behaviour with other jaffas - except majority are sanghis and few are congressis - but all very indian. THey also soft peddle telangana ethnocentrecism despite even being a victime of it.

The basic reality is your core ideology is a jaffa but you havent worked on removing it. THere was a time i was a sanghi i completely purged it and no one will confuse me for it.

no one will confuse you for a sanghi? I think you are a sanghi, just of a slight different variety. every dumbfcuk in India that masturbates to 'development' is on  a liberal-sanghi continuum

you should speak to people. especially leftists will instantly identify you as sanghi. liberals will probably give you a long rope, coz they are sanghis too.

try to talk to kuffir. you won't last a month before he calls you sanghi and blocks you.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

aah I see. Jaffas are sanghis.. and pulkas are what - generous simpletons from the awesome agrarian communities aa? lmao.

dude all of them are sanghis, jostling for their space at the top of the hierarchy which is sanghi in spirit. Every pulka will bow their head to a brahmin priest in public. So stop pretending they are some kind of social revolutionaries, beyond simple power mongering.

all are assholes. That you are tied to a caste says a lot about you. waste of space really if you can't even give up your caste.

58 minutes ago, Tryad said:

aah I see. Jaffas are sanghis.. and pulkas are what - generous simpletons from the awesome agrarian communities aa? lmao.

dude all of them are sanghis, jostling for their space at the top of the hierarchy which is sanghi in spirit. Every pulka will bow their head to a brahmin priest in public. So stop pretending they are some kind of social revolutionaries, beyond simple power mongering.

all are assholes. That you are tied to a caste says a lot about you. waste of space really if you can't even give up your caste.

many pulkas are also sanghis - yes. But i would rate them a tad better than jaffas.

THe biggest clue pulkas are a little better comes from the fact that almost every other elitist OC is ganged up against them. calm down and  think about it  - That shows something.

no one will confuse you for a sanghi? I think you are a sanghi, just of a slight different variety. every dumbfcuk in India that masturbates to 'development' is on  a liberal-sanghi continuum

you should speak to people. especially leftists will instantly identify you as sanghi. liberals will probably give you a long rope, coz they are sanghis too.

try to talk to kuffir. you won't last a month before he calls you sanghi and blocks you.

LOL. some cope this is.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL. some cope this is.

cope on what? lmao.

you really think leftists (not the rich ones) appreciate assholes like you stanning for metro and amaravati, calling themselves as one of them? you clearly haven't spoken to any leftie.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

But i would rate them a tad better than jaffas.

duh, obviously.

I rate them all the same.

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

THe biggest clue pulkas are a little better comes from the fact that almost every other elitist OC is ganged up against them. calm down and  think about it  - That shows something.

there's nothing to think about. everyone is hustling for their caste to be the top dog in the sanghi race. All of them are equally scummy.

59 minutes ago, Tryad said:

cope on what? lmao.

you really think leftists (not the rich ones) appreciate assholes like you stanning for metro and amaravati, calling themselves as one of them? you clearly haven't spoken to any leftie.

You confuse between leftists and liberals. liberal shenanigans are not left. 

there's nothing to think about. everyone is hustling for their caste to be the top dog in the sanghi race. All of them are equally scummy.

Not really. You are just too lazy to figure out. NTR was a revolutionary of sort who put forward 2 rupee rice, free house construction etc. with utter contempt from congress and jaffas (in their previou avatar) and other elitists.

Second CBN was an elitist but a victim of time - 90s was when soviets were gone - and captalism seemed to be the only system. CBN was a product of that time. what i like about him is his capability. Whatever he tried is what every CM tries but with less success.

Again - i have no intention to start all that disco now.

But you are generally ignorant about telugu politics and rely on absolute trash to educate about it.

On 7/30/2023 at 10:39 AM, Telugodura456 said:

Not really. You are just too lazy to figure out. NTR was a revolutionary of sort who put forward 2 rupee rice, free house construction etc. with utter contempt from congress and jaffas (in their previou avatar) and other elitists.

Second CBN was an elitist but a victim of time - 90s was when soviets were gone - and captalism seemed to be the only system. CBN was a product of that time. what i like about him is his capability. Whatever he tried is what every CM tries but with less success.

Again - i have no intention to start all that disco now.

But you are generally ignorant about telugu politics and rely on absolute trash to educate about it.

yeah I don't want to dwell on telugu politics. Its irrelevant. nothing you say makes any argument for why Kammas are better than Reddies. You believe it because you like the Kammas. Nothing more.

its silly to list out NTR's achievements while you downplay Jagan's doles as coming from a feudal mindset. You just sound like a hypocrite.

On 7/30/2023 at 10:35 AM, Telugodura456 said:

You confuse between leftists and liberals. liberal shenanigans are not left. 

if your assertion is that CCP is leftist, then you have a very narrow view of what leftist means. there are leftists without power who take on those leftists in power. its clear you don't want to hear anything from them.

Its not leftism you are attracted to.. Its power, and then handing out policies that are neither agreed to by others (CBN defeat in 2019) nor discussed democratically. it is autocracy that you want - like China.

liberals are mostly right wing. I'm more right than left technically. Just that I don't give power to others, nor take power for myself over others.

8 hours ago, Tryad said:

yeah I don't want to dwell on telugu politics. Its irrelevant. nothing you say makes any argument for why Kammas are better than Reddies. You believe it because you like the Kammas. Nothing more.

its silly to list out NTR's achievements while you downplay Jagan's doles as coming from a feudal mindset. You just sound like a hypocrite.

if your assertion is that CCP is leftist, then you have a very narrow view of what leftist means. there are leftists without power who take on those leftists in power. its clear you don't want to hear anything from them.

Its not leftism you are attracted to.. Its power, and then handing out policies that are neither agreed to by others (CBN defeat in 2019) nor discussed democratically. it is autocracy that you want - like China.

liberals are mostly right wing. I'm more right than left technically. Just that I don't give power to others, nor take power for myself over others.

Its rubbish to say NTR is nothing other than a kamma. He is an accomplished actor, had revolutionary political thoughts, started the front politics in india, without him there is no mandal comission and so many things. it shows your upbringing that you cannot see anything other than caste in him.

But it completely changes when you see actual casteist scum like manirathnam etc who are brahmins. You dont see caste there at all.

And you are speaking confusing garbage about leftism because you are a clueless about it. Thats standard behaviour you have showed here multiple times.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its rubbish to say NTR is nothing other than a kamma. He is an accomplished actor, had revolutionary political thoughts, started the front politics in india, without him there is no mandal comission and so many things. it shows your upbringing that you cannot see anything other than caste in him.

But it completely changes when you see actual casteist scum like manirathnam etc who are brahmins. You dont see caste there at all.

And you are speaking confusing garbage about leftism because you are a clueless about it. Thats standard behaviour you have showed here multiple times.

Pouranikalu varaku ok kaani rest of movies NTR was crap...

NTR ki Revolutinary political thoughts is bit stretch Bro... 

manoodu acting career loo vunnatavaraku newspaper chadivina papana poleedu..

he entered politics only after he crossed 60yrs... and then script to say what problem exists in which town is provided by eenadu ramoji and their team and they even uplifted his campaign in print media...

its not enough to win elections as the candidate needs to prove he is good administrator also...

aaa area loo again NTR failed big time as we know multiple backstabbing episodes be it nadella , CBN ..

basic adminstration skills nadella has given some sort of KT to NTR ..

Indira Gandhi yendukoo ponilee ani vadileesaaru after nadella backstabbing episode else NTR would have thrown out of power ..maybe she did it to avoid bad reputation causing to her...

NTR just encashed the telugu atma goravam pride after congress switching multiple CM and insults in begumpet airport

12 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

NTR just encashed the telugu atma goravam pride after congress switching multiple CM and insults in begumpet airport

And what is the reasons for others not "encashing" it ? it is a tough battle to go against delhi with regional pride. Delhi has a history of crushing any such things with brute military force.

Doing it peacefully and re-organizing entire political set up in Delhi with front politics is not something "just". it requires foresight, guts and daring/

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

as if you understand what leftism is. that's why I ask you to go speak to an actual leftist to understand what leftists in India discuss about. They are definitely not having orgasms over Amaravati sketches. Or over NTR. No consistent leftist in India would praise Hyd Metro or any of the things that happen in the name of 'development'. Its not I who's confused. Its you.

in the 1960s 70s and into the 90s, TamilNadu's left (of which I have a lot of friends) considered the biggest enemy of people to be DMK. Not Congress. Just because Kammas first tried to ride tailcoats of leftist movements in Andhra, before they found TDP, doesn't make Kammas leftist, just smart enough to realise that leftist movements have no appeal for Indians, like ethnocentric movements have. Hence the cry for Telugu self pride.

you want to handwave away the similarity between Kammas and Reddies, because its inconvenient for you to delve deep into it. But if you make public pronouncements to that effect, you'll be asked to explain why. No point losing your sh1t for that.

I don't care if NTR was kamma or whatever. Its you who praises NTR for his 2rs rice, while pouring venom on Jagan for expanding welfare measures. I don't criticize NTR (except in your silly mind) or Jagan. I'm not the one who's inconsistent.

you are an idiot with an obsession on gettin people to praise Kammas. Others are calling you casteist scum. I'm not even doing that, and giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you are just an overeager idiot who's half read and wants to talk out of turn, instead of actually assimilating whatever little you learnt.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

leftism encompasses a wide array of political and governance strategies. If you can call NTR as leftist because he gave 2rs rice and destroyed patel/patwari, then even Congress leaders like Kamaraj can also be called as leftist. but its a very narrow definition of leftism.

wider left movements have consistently denounced such ethnocentric leaders. what you are mostly talking about is power and the kinder non-feudal actions that power mongers indulge in. Not leftism.

I want to call you a kamma kula gajji fellow, because you exhibit all tendencies of it. But I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt in the hope that you'll stfu and leave me alone an not irritate me with your stupid delusions of being a leftist.