Discussion with a Brahmin friend about European Science

bharathicement

38 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And what is the reasons for others not "encashing" it ? it is a tough battle to go against delhi with regional pride. Delhi has a history of crushing any such things with brute military force.

Doing it peacefully and re-organizing entire political set up in Delhi with front politics is not something "just". it requires foresight, guts and daring/

guts , daring alanti herosim padalu yeduku lee Brother....  basically NTR had better charisma than other cinema actors and those days people are dumb to elect movie stars having zero political administration skills..

NTR done some homework in presentation layer like using chaitanya ratham , uttering speeches with data given by eenadu team ..

But just presentation layer okkatee success ayitee its not enough..   his lack of adminstration skills invited more trouble for him in form of back stabbing by Nadella , CBN...

9 minutes ago, Tryad said:

as if you understand what leftism is. that's why I ask you to go speak to an actual leftist to understand what leftists in India discuss about. They are definitely not having orgasms over Amaravati sketches. Or over NTR. No consistent leftist in India would praise Hyd Metro or any of the things that happen in the name of 'development'. Its not I who's confused. Its you.

in the 1960s 70s and into the 90s, TamilNadu's left (of which I have a lot of friends) considered the biggest enemy of people to be DMK. Not Congress. Just because Kammas first tried to ride tailcoats of leftist movements in Andhra, before they found TDP, doesn't make Kammas leftist, just smart enough to realise that leftist movements have no appeal for Indians, like ethnocentric movements have. Hence the cry for Telugu self pride.

you want to handwave away the similarity between Kammas and Reddies, because its inconvenient for you to delve deep into it. But if you make public pronouncements to that effect, you'll be asked to explain why. No point losing your sh1t for that.

I don't care if NTR was kamma or whatever. Its you who praises NTR for his 2rs rice, while pouring venom on Jagan for expanding welfare measures. I don't criticize NTR (except in your silly mind) or Jagan. I'm not the one who's inconsistent.

you are an idiot with an obsession on gettin people to praise Kammas. Others are calling you casteist scum. I'm not even doing that, and giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you are just an overeager idiot who's half read and wants to talk out of turn, instead of actually assimilating whatever little you learnt.

No one is really is more ethnocentric than you. Look at sentences - "kammas tried to ride tailcoats of left" - as if they are primarily defined by ethnicity than nothing else.

Telugu "self pride" was neither easy not a joke. It also started the welfare state in Ap.

I never poured "venom" to jagan BECAUSE of welfare policies. It is because of a lot of other things. Jagan and YSR do welfare politics not because they believe in it - thats pretty much the only thing they can do. YSR tried to outdo CBN in wooing investos with lepakshi, VW, Vanpic. Everythign was a SCAM.

1 minute ago, andhra_jp said:

guts , daring alanti herosim padalu yeduku lee Brother....  basically NTR had better charisma than other cinema actors and those days people are dumb to elect movie stars having zero political administration skills..

ofcourse you blame people. People  are "dumb" when they vote NTR but smart when they vote whoever you want.

Why cant others do "homework" ? anyway i talked about his front politics, his welfare politics of Rs2 for which entire congress  including YSR made fun of him. He was revolutionary of sorts.

• Confused 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No one is really is more ethnocentric than you. Look at sentences - "kammas tried to ride tailcoats of left" - as if they are primarily defined by ethnicity than nothing else.

yeah what do you think 'telugu aatma gouravam' cry was about? NTR's politics is ethnocentric. Just because Kammas used to populate the communist parties before TDP arrived, doesn't make TDP politics leftist. use your brain.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugu "self pride" was neither easy not a joke. It also started the welfare state in Ap.

it is ethnocentric. Not leftism. by that definition Sonia Gandhi with her MNREGA is also a leftist. which she's not.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I never poured "venom" to jagan BECAUSE of welfare policies. It is because of a lot of other things. Jagan and YSR do welfare politics not because they believe in it - thats pretty much the only thing they can do. YSR tried to outdo CBN in wooing investos with lepakshi, VW, Vanpic. Everythign was a SCAM.

nevertheless you don't expend energy to get me to agree that Jagan is awesome. But you want me to agree that NTR is, when I've hardly criticized NTR in this db. I simply don't know enough and keep away from NTR.

you have a silly notion that state govts bring investments. that too in India when they have no fiscal space to do that, beyond offering free power and vat exemption (which is no longer possible).

CBN does psyops about him bringing investments, just like YSR did. all are the same.

Just now, Tryad said:

yeah what do you think 'telugu aatma gouravam' cry was about? NTR's politics is ethnocentric. Just because Kammas used to populate the communist parties before TDP arrived, doesn't make TDP politics leftist. use your brain.

it is ethnocentric. Not leftism. by that definition Sonia Gandhi with her MNREGA is also a leftist. which she's not.

nevertheless you don't expend energy to get me to agree that Jagan is awesome. But you want me to agree that NTR is, when I've hardly criticized NTR in this db. I simply don't know enough and keep away from NTR.

you have a silly notion that state govts bring investments. that too in India when they have no fiscal space to do that, beyond offering free power and vat exemption (which is no longer possible).

CBN does psyops about him bringing investments, just like YSR did. all are the same.

You dont even know what ethnocentric really means.  Who said sonia is leftist ? i never said NTR is leftist btw.

But NTR disturbed the elitist scum of all OCs so much that they all railed against him like anything. And continue barking like dogs even now.

What CBN did is something you dont know anukunta. It was not easy and you dont have experience - i grew up in hyd and you didnt. I lived in chennai and i know stuff. It is an achievement. you can say it is not desirable maybe. But to say it is not achievement is nonsense.

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You dont even know what ethnocentric really means.  Who said sonia is leftist ? i never said NTR is leftist btw.

But NTR disturbed the elitist scum of all OCs so much that they all railed against him like anything. And continue barking like dogs even now.

What CBN did is something you dont know anukunta. It was not easy and you dont have experience - i grew up in hyd and you didnt. I lived in chennai and i know stuff. It is an achievement. you can say it is not desirable maybe. But to say it is not achievement is nonsense.

yeah more power to him, and today his party replaced the elitist scum of the yesteryears, and have formed mini armies of trolls like you to irritate people into agreeing that they are still revolutionaries. Is TDP still revolutionary or the new elite that deserves to be taken down?

yeah you know stuff so much taht you go around making claims that you can't substantiate. I think you are a child obsessed with some bs he read about telugu aatmagouravam movement and intent to irritate others to submission about it. its not the topic here.

none of what ntr cbn did is leftist. and you definitely are no leftist when you stan metro and amaravati. if you drop these pretentions then you may be able to clear your head.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its rubbish to say NTR is nothing other than a kamma. He is an accomplished actor, had revolutionary political thoughts, started the front politics in india, without him there is no mandal comission and so many things. it shows your upbringing that you cannot see anything other than caste in him.

But it completely changes when you see actual casteist scum like manirathnam etc who are brahmins. You dont see caste there at all.

And you are speaking confusing garbage about leftism because you are a clueless about it. Thats standard behaviour you have showed here multiple times.

The Mandal Commission or the second Socially and Educationally Backward Classes Commission, was established in India in 1979 with a mandate to "identify the socially or educationally backward classes" of India when Morarji Desai who was a Brahmin was the Prime Minister. It was headed by B. P. Mandal and submitted its report in 1980.  VP Singh who was born in a Rajput, Zamindaari family was  the Prime Minister from 2 December 1989 – 10 November 1990  implemented the Mandal Commission report.

NTR was the CM of AP from 16 September 1984 – 2 December 1989 during his first term. 

As you can see NTR had absolutely ZERO to do with Mandal Commission.

If NTR was truly a legendary politician as you say, why did he lose to Marri Chenna Reddy & was couped by his son-in-law? Why did people NOT vote for him in 1989 & voted for Chandrababu in 1999 if they disapprove of what he had done to NTR?

NTR was among several actors who were legendary at the time. ANR was equally legendary. So was SVR! So were actors such as Nagayya before him. When ever you listen to NTR's classic hit songs, they're not actually his songs but Ghantasala's, SP Balasubramainam's. Written by Athreya, Arudra, C.Narayana Reddy etc. But these people belong to the castes you thoroughly hate. So, whatever legend you are attributing to NTR also belong to all the people who had sung for him, who directed him, who wrote for him. It's NOT his achievements alone. 

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Calling NTR as kamma when he said Teluugu is prime ethnocentrism ra @Tryad - because you lack the culture to see a man beyond his birth identities.

I'm so stupid to still encourage your nonsense.

pretty sure no one in the world will be as kind as i'm with you. all the tall stories you tell about challenging this guy and that guy in your friend's circle is total bull crap.. until your entire friend circle is kamma who agree with each other on everything and the way forward.

you are simply exploiting my kindness to talk even more unhinged crap.

4 minutes ago, rushmore said:

The Mandal Commission or the second Socially and Educationally Backward Classes Commission, was established in India in 1979 with a mandate to "identify the socially or educationally backward classes" of India when Morarji Desai who was a Brahmin was the Prime Minister. It was headed by B. P. Mandal and submitted its report in 1980.  VP Singh who was born in a Rajput, Zamindaari family was  the Prime Minister from 2 December 1989 – 10 November 1990  implemented the Mandal Commission report.

NTR was the CM of AP from 16 September 1984 – 2 December 1989 during his first term. 

As you can see NTR had absolutely ZERO to do with Mandal Commission.

If NTR was truly a legendary politician as you say, why did he lose to Marri Chenna Reddy & was couped by his son-in-law? Why did people NOT vote for him in 1989 & voted for Chandrababu in 1999 if they disapprove of what he had done to NTR?

NTR was among several actors who were legendary at the time. ANR was equally legendary. So was SVR! So were actors such as Nagayya before him. When ever you listen to NTR's classic hit songs, they're not actually his songs but Ghantasala's, SP Balasubramainam's. Written by Athreya, Arudra, C.Narayana Reddy etc. But these people belong to the castes you thoroughly hate. So, whatever legend you are attributing to NTR also belong to all the people who had sung for him, who directed him, who wrote for him. It's NOT his achievements alone. 

Mandal comission was implemented by National Front - which was founded by NTR - ever heard of VP Singh ?. Anyone can give reports - congress vicioulsy opposed Mandal commission.

24 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

NTR done some homework in presentation layer like using chaitanya ratham , uttering speeches with data given by eenadu team ..

But just presentation layer okkatee success ayitee its not enough..   his lack of adminstration skills invited more trouble for him in form of back stabbing by Nadella , CBN...

To be honest, Chiranjeevi has much better charisma than NTR as an actor. By the time, Chiranjeevi became a politician, people were not voting for the movie stars as much as they did with MGR, Jayalalitha & NTR was no exception or special. Amitabh Bacchan was elected to Parliament during the same era. He was a failure altogether. His liquor ban was a disaster which enabled black market for liqour mafia. That's why his S-I-L had to reverse many of those blunders.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Mandal comission was implemented by National Front - which was founded by NTR - ever heard of VP Singh ?. Anyone can give reports - congress vicioulsy opposed Mandal commission.

Just read what I wrote completely. When VP Singh implemented Mandal Commission, NTR was defeated by AP people. Don't claim credit for something NTR was not even remotely associated with. 

4 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I'm so stupid to still encourage your nonsense.

pretty sure no one in the world will be as kind as i'm with you. all the tall stories you tell about challenging this guy and that guy in your friend's circle is total bull crap.. until your entire friend circle is kamma who agree with each other on everything and the way forward.

you are simply exploiting my kindness to talk even more unhinged crap.

yea your "circle" - full of jaffas and langas and brahmins.  Actually my family was a long standing supporter of congress i - they havent moved to jagan like many did. But ridiculing TDP is a huge timepass activity (except my father). Also being my father a govt employee - i have seen govt employees - esp upper caste ones abuse NTR day in and day out - calling him drama rao. Mocking 2 rupee biyyam.

Not to mention my whatsapp iit group is in and out sanghi.

acting gaadu, telugu telugu anta instead of sucking up to  gandhis.

2 minutes ago, rushmore said:

To be honest, Chiranjeevi has much better charisma than NTR as an actor. By the time, Chiranjeevi became a politician, people were not voting for the movie stars as much as they did with MGR, Jayalalitha & NTR was no exception or special. Amitabh Bacchan was elected to Parliament during the same era. He was a failure altogether. His liquor ban was a disaster which enabled black market for liqour mafia. That's why his S-I-L had to reverse many of those blunders.

Yea people became so smart they decided to vote for sons of politicians with extra long chargesheets like Jagan.

Is there any limit to dumbness ?

1 minute ago, rushmore said:

Just read what I wrote completely. When VP Singh implemented Mandal Commission, NTR was defeated by AP people. Don't claim credit for something NTR was not even remotely associated with. 

VP Singh, NTR, Devi lal, laloo prasad were all part of third front. One of the key founders and ideologue for this is nTR. Saying not even remotey associated with is your kadupu manta nothing else.