Discussion with a Brahmin friend about European Science

bharathicement

Had a discussion with a Brahmin friend recently about European Scientists especially German Physicists, 1600-1945 (till about end of WW-2) when all the Glory and Power of Europe was transferred to USA.

I just discussed about this guy and his company:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Zeiss_AG

Its about 1850 time and see the kind of Scientific Prowess Germany developed nearly 200 years ago.

Then HE was totally upset and got serious with me. He said that its all bull sh!t. India had all this under Indian Scientists (he meant Brahmins) 1000 years ago.

Europe has stolen all this and established Cambridge and Oxford Universities.

Germans then stole it from UK Universities.

As an expert on Brahmanism, I request  @Telugodura456  to shed some light. And compare and contrast German Scientists and Indian Brahmins from Physics view point.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Had a discussion with a Brahmin friend recently about European Scientists especially German Physicists, 1600-1945 (till about end of WW-2) when all the Glory and Power of Europe was transferred to USA.

Its about 1850 time and see the kind of Scientific Prowess Germany developed nearly 200 years ago.

Then HE was totally upset and got serious with me. He said that its all bull sh!t. India had all this under Indian Scientists (he meant Brahmins) 1000 years ago.

As an expert on Brahmanism, I request  @Telugodura456  to shed some light. And compare and contrast German Scientists and Indian Brahmins from Physics view point.

Mee friend cheppina dhantlo truth undhi ani  naa feeling 

3 minutes ago, pushparaj said:

Mee friend cheppina dhantlo truth undhi ani  naa feeling 

He argues that even Newton stole Laws of Motion from a Brahmin.

Is that true bro?

But after stealing those documents, did Europeans burn all of them in India and took Xerox copies with them?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Calling all pilkas to counter this ricebag
adhurs-brahmi.gif

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

yes ba - they stole all knowledge from brahmins and left them with gobar and gomutra as solution for everything @3$%

On a serious not - no one took seriously any brhamin knowledge from india.   Some wasteful European intellectuals were interested in Vedas only from a racism angle - they hated jews and wanted to show the world there were books older than bible (which was written by jews).

However what MOST Europeans and most of the world TOOK VERY SERIOUSLY was Indian working classes skills of growing spices, making fine silks, crafts. For this - they hopped on to ships and took major risks to get a piece of it.

56 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Checkout surya siddhantha, Powells Pi paradox(YouTube video). Very interesting stuff. 

39 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

He argues that even Newton stole Laws of Motion from a Brahmin.

Is that true bro?

But after stealing those documents, did Europeans burn all of them in India and took Xerox copies with them?

Pythagoras theorem was first discovered in India 

33 minutes ago, pushparaj said:

Lot of knowledge is indeed stolen. Lot of knowledge is independently developed 

for example, sun is center of universe and earth revolves around sun ani jamana lo thelusu mana vallaki. Earth have gravity ani kuda 

asalu sun chuttu earth thirigadaniki Karanam kuda gravity ani newton kanipettadu. He is original. Antha easy ga newton mana knowledge dhobbesadu ani cheppalem. Ala ani manam bebbe batch kaadhu. We discovered a lot of things and let’s give due credit to our ancestors and be proud of it 

There are lot of unsolved mysteries even before these European barbarians...like how Pyramids were even constructed without proper equipment. How stone henge was even made.

Only arrogant brats like these make fun of real history. Lite lelo

I bet 100% this guy never heard of Susrutha documented how to do surgeries long before medial science was a thing 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

dont think your friend is completely wrong. there are many standing structures (temples) which are marvels in terms of construction techniques which modern advanced people doesnt have answers on how those could be built.. brahmins are class a people it is not a caste.  

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

There are lot of unsolved mysteries even before these European barbarians...like how Pyramids were even constructed without proper equipment. How stone henge was even made.

Only arrogant brats like these make fun of real history. Lite lelo

1. Pyramids have nothing to do with Brahmins. Just like Ancient China and Ancient South America, Egypt too had glorious pre-Christ era.

2. Stonehenge is in England 60 miles away from home. Again this has nothing to do with Brahmins.

Even if we assume, Europeans stole all Science from Brahmins, did they do it continuously from 1500-1945, secretly from Brahmin Homes year by year??

See the way in which British, German, Dutch, French, Spanish Scholars and scientists competed with each other to defeat others?

Firstly era of core physics like: Laws of Motion, Mechanics, Thermodynamics,  Electrcity, Electromagnetic induction, Optics, Sound, ---> all by Europeans

Then Astro-Physics, Modern Physics, invention of Electron, Proton and Neutron

And then Nuclear Physics, Quantum physics....

Parallely Organic Chemistry and medicine.

All these 4 centuries, do you think Europeans were stealing one by one from Brahmins and revealing to the World in a controlled manner?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

dont think your friend is completely wrong. there are many standing structures (temples) which are marvels in terms of construction techniques which modern advanced people doesnt have answers on how those could be built.. brahmins are class a people it is not a caste.  

Here we are talking about European Physics Vs Brahmins.

Temple structures and their building got nothing to do with Brahmins.

38 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Here we are talking about European Physics Vs Brahmins.

Temple structures and their building got nothing to do with Brahmins.

Think of Brahmins as learned class, the one who had education. They were the ones who were educated and discovered things and wrote books and sastras. May be some non Brahmins also did, I don’t know.

they dominated those times and protected their own class by not sharing that knowledge. It’s unfortunate. May be that’s why the knowledge got lost because they were super protective.

so, your friend is partially right.