New US Visa Appoinment Portal Details

Aquaman

16 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

New portal for scheduling appointment :-

https://www.usvisascheduling.com/en-US/
 (https://www.usvisascheduling.com/en-US/)
Steps :-

1. Signup First ( you need sign up again and  create username and password. Username can’t be email id or should have @ sign .

Email id has to be same which you had used before )
 2. Verify email id
 3. Create account
 4. Select three security questions and answers
 5. Login

After this you will be able to see your existing appointment ( if booked already ).
But on the left pane options like reschedule, appointment history etc. won’t be visible . To enable those options , you need to click on “ Incorrect Information “ on the left pane —> then provide / confirm correct details —> save.

Then left pane will start showing options for reschedule, contact etc.

Right now there is no option to edit DS-160 on the new  portal . So better is to fill out new DS-160 , carry Print-out and inform at the counter on the day of biometrics / interview . They will update it for you at the backend .

—————————————————-

CLAIMING THE PAYMENT RECEIPTS FOR PAYMENTS MADE FROM OLD PORTAL.

Step 1: do not click on "claim receipt" button on payment page, it does not work.
step 2: Instead select the payment mode from the dropdown and click on submit.
(the payment mode should be same as the payment mode you selected on old portal
if NEFT the select VFS EFT on new portal, if you went to bank and paid then select Citibank cash from drop down)
step 3: on the next page it will automatically pull the old payment receipt, and you can navigate to schedule appointment page.
step4: if above steps doesn't work. just close and start a new application and follow the same steps it will work.
it worked for me and many other people on this group.
(** if there is a mismatch in the amount then you should talk to support team)

=========================

Not seeing appointment confirmation

Use [remove brackets ] (/)appointment-confirmation
—————————————————-

Payment Error ID

Use [ remove brackets ] (/)payment_options  instead of all the garbage in the link. Just remove alphanumeric portion

++++++++++++++

New portal URLs:

Confirmation page:
https://www.usvisascheduling.com/appointment-confirmation/

Dependent details:
https://www.usvisascheduling.com/en-US/applicant_details/application_details/additional_visa_options/drop-box-confirmation/manage_dependents/

Reschedule:
https://www.usvisascheduling.com/ofc-schedule/?reschedule=true

=================••••

Any further queries - drop a note to new email id of support ==>

[email protected]

K

Thank you bro, I’m having issue in updating new ds 160 in appointment and trying to reach out customer support agent but no luck. Dropped an email to same id you mentioned above. Last thing is to get it updated during biometrics… they made it painful 

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Thank you bro, I’m having issue in updating new ds 160 in appointment and trying to reach out customer support agent but no luck. Dropped an email to same id you mentioned above. Last thing is to get it updated during biometrics… they made it painful 

don't worry..go to OFC on your date and ask them to edit.. they are doing it

website is junk

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

enni rojulu ayindi bro email chesi?

I mailed them 30 days back no reply.. customer support ppl say 24-48 hours issue resolve avutundi ani..

torture 

asalu work avatledu. I was able to login, fill all the details and then getting this error everytime in the submit page

We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again, and if this persists, contact the website administrator.

Error ID # [c03106af-00c7-493c-b787-bbe4edfa6296]

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly. Thank you for your patience.

8/24/2023 3:43:13 PM UTC
USG 3961e737-f1e1-4028-9a1a-5ed2652d979a

19 minutes ago, reddyrao said:

asalu work avatledu. I was able to login, fill all the details and then getting this error everytime in the submit page

We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again, and if this persists, contact the website administrator.

Error ID # [c03106af-00c7-493c-b787-bbe4edfa6296]

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly. Thank you for your patience.

8/24/2023 3:43:13 PM UTC
USG 3961e737-f1e1-4028-9a1a-5ed2652d979a

appointment schedule ayi leka pothe, close application and start again