New US Visa Appoinment Portal Details

Aquaman

Navigating these processes can be a bit tricky sometimes, so having clear instructions like these is a real lifesaver.
Speaking of navigating things, I recently came across some discussions about people considering getting fake IDs. It's a topic that can be tempting for some, especially when dealing with strict regulations.
I found this website, https://fakeyourdrank.com/pricing , which sheds light on how easy it is to obtain a fake ID. It's a stark reminder of the risks involved in such actions. Still, it's always better to go through official and legal channels, even if they seem a bit complicated at times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again, and if this persists, contact the website administrator.

Error ID # [d90454b7-2c13-42ad-8da3-0a97da001a6b]

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly. Thank you for your patience.

2/28/2024 4:24:02 PM UTC
USG 3961e737-f1e1-4028-9a1a-5ed2652d979a

GETTING THE ABOVE ERROR AGAIN AND AGAIN. ANY GUIDANCE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

• 2 weeks later...

Am also getting the same issue. After adding dependents, When i click on next, below is the error message 

We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again, and if this persists, contact the website administrator.

Error ID # [92ba159f-28ad-47e8-811a-79562ef8e992]

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly. Thank you for your patience.

3/8/2024 6:43:21 PM UTC
USG 3961e737-f1e1-4028-9a1a-5ed2652d979a

Could you please suggest to get this fixed. I have mailed support, but got a standard reply and nothing is really working out. 

Do you have any direct link post this page