I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

On 5/10/2024 at 5:01 PM, Kirak Brats said:

insta - connoisseur ??

this lady posts everything from morning coffee to her personal stuff

She literally lives in Insta and posts her family members sitting or relaxing on sofa too like whyy??

On 8/28/2023 at 12:26 AM, hunkyfunky2 said:

Guys, 

Don't ask me who are those... I barely know them because I lived nearby few years ago... I'm surprised by the news just like others. 

These are all brand new, happened post COVID.

Why did I post? I thought at least one person will ask why.... Not even one asked that question....my social experiment/ Sunday evening time pass post made me even more curious about human relationships and more importantly what this DB youth thinks.

I heard lot of Desi Wife swappping parties happen in Richmond....

Is this true ?

On 1/27/2024 at 5:06 PM, ManuHanu said:

Ee manda tho naa friend and vaadi wife hangout ayyedi bros..oka party lo veella evvaralu chusi advised them to slowly stop hanging out with them. latest I know Palm leaves is not seperated I pity her hubby though F2 anthe ga types. the lemon lady cheated He was the pitiful boy in that group sad reality is that he caught her before that grand marriage act! Inkoka couple untadi ade group lo oka few years back mogudu impregnated wife’s best friend.  Manchi manchi kattubatlu in the mask of social media perfection. It’s all an act bros, party kuda sm kosame chestaru vallu valla photos tagaleyya. Thread lo Oka bayya cheppinattu social media is only to show their perfect lives which is not true. wives ni valla side kuda influence avvakunda chuskondi chalu babu. 

Group sex and Wife swapping challa common anta aa groups lo Nijamena ?

Nenu bhi VA lo untaanu bro.. but ee characters unnaru ani naaku ippude thelisindhi... love chow frnd recommended for cake ordering... but I didnt because I didnt like the price.. aadhe price tho oka 10-20 cakes easy ga koncohuu local cake bakers lo.. its ust hype and show off anupinchindhii...

Herndon, Vienna, Broadlands crowd kocham decent a...   slow ga branbletom, aldie worst caste pichholluu show off ganfs ekkuvua yyipoyaaru...

VA lo patel brothers ki velthe adhedho telsa showroom ki vellinattu untundhi parking lot lo...inka aa aldie community lo. kuda anthe thaayruavthundhii. slow ga...

1.3 M pettii zero lots thega kontunnaruu FOMO buyers these daays.. esp aldie and branbleton lo....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Point said:

this lady posts everything from morning coffee to her personal stuff

She literally lives in Insta and posts her family members sitting or relaxing on sofa too like whyy??

Bossu ee santha Motham validation kosam chusevalle. Na babu thopu, na illu keka, na mogudu turumu, na cheppu chudu, na dress chudu idem kukka bratuko…chuste jalesiddi malla vaallaki kavalsina attention raka ila insta lo pedta untaru!! Na neighbor vellunde baby shower ki, edo photoshoots kosam vellinattundi ani navvindi lol Life lo oka dignity ledu or manchi cheppevallu leru.

veellalo Okarni kuda makeup lekunda chudalem paste lu poosestaru. 😁 valla moguds emo sontha pellam tappa vere valla pellalni gokudu nee yavva anduke alanti swapping rumors ochedi..

• Upvote 2

Do they even get along or like people in their circle or are their friendships also fake/ over hyped ? How can one maintain such number of friends?

Imagine how many more events connoisseur will have moving forward after having baby. 

At least Prema madams husband was able to leave and move on with his life. This connoisseur’s husband is stuck and has to put up with this lifetime because they have a baby and her father is some kind of rich Telangana government employee.  Apparently these two besties are not in each other’s stories or posts. Prema madam did not come to the baby shower.    

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

Do they even get along or like people in their circle or are their friendships also fake/ over hyped ? How can one maintain such number of friends?

Imagine how many more events connoisseur will have moving forward after having baby. 

At least Prema madams husband was able to leave and move on with his life. This connoisseur’s husband is stuck and has to put up with this lifetime because they have a baby and her father is some kind of rich Telangana government employee.  Apparently these two besties are not in each other’s stories or posts. Prema madam did not come to the baby shower.    

She didn't attend any of the baby events, connoisseur stopped liking that love akkaya posts from what I've observed.

I don't think connoisseur is rich she just shows it that way 

7 hours ago, ManuHan said:

Bossu ee santha Motham validation kosam chusevalle. Na babu thopu, na illu keka, na mogudu turumu, na cheppu chudu, na dress chudu idem kukka bratuko…chuste jalesiddi malla vaallaki kavalsina attention raka ila insta lo pedta untaru!! Na neighbor vellunde baby shower ki, edo photoshoots kosam vellinattundi ani navvindi lol Life lo oka dignity ledu or manchi cheppevallu leru.

veellalo Okarni kuda makeup lekunda chudalem paste lu poosestaru. 😁 valla moguds emo sontha pellam tappa vere valla pellalni gokudu nee yavva anduke alanti swapping rumors ochedi..

Connosieur akkaya posts when home cleaners are cleaning her house 

only god can help them come out of that madness

• Haha 1

Is this guy still the baba/ guruji of the group? Apparently he is a super rich too is what I heard. I saw him at a grocery store with his daughter few months back. He gives gc’s and back door entry high paying jobs to his circles. Full alcoholic party batch. 

His ex wife cheated on him and even got pregnant with someone in that group. 

https://www.instagram.com/venkatrrd?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I don't think even god can save anyone. 

13 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

I heard lot of Desi Wife swappping parties happen in Richmond....

Is this true ?

23 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

Is this guy still the baba/ guruji of the group? Apparently he is a super rich too is what I heard. I saw him at a grocery store with his daughter few months back. He gives gc’s and back door entry high paying jobs to his circles. Full alcoholic party batch. 

Not just his wife, he also cheated.  It's just that she got cought 2 years after kid born - DNA test. 

49 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

22 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Not just his wife, he also cheated.  It's just that she got cought 2 years after kid born - DNA test. 

Vadu e batch andariki high paying backdoor jobs ipinchada

Omg are you serious? He also cheated? This is so disgusting. 

I thought she got caught after a few months the baby boy was born. She was hospitalized for bipolar disorder. It’s so sad, she is a good person though. I had spoken to her many times before the incident at a few parties. She is really pretty, intelligent, and independent. 

The person who she had the baby boy with was a married man also. This candidate put all the blame on her it seems and did not offer his last name. He is paying for child support but she is having full custody for the child. So sad. 

What a crazy world. Its just sad for kids to have to go through such chaos as well as for their parents back in India to see their lives and marriages ending up like this.