NFL Updates

Konebhar6

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

Rodgers will bomb more spectacular than Wilson did in Denver. He's done

Its quiet possible. But I think he has motivation and a lot to prove. 

Success has gone to Russel head and he thinks of himself a demi-god asking for an office in management quota, etc. But Sean has and will put him in his place. Its make or break season for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

Rodgers will bomb more spectacular than Wilson did in Denver. He's done

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Success has gone to Russel head and he thinks of himself a demi-god asking for an office in management quota, etc. But Sean has and will put him in his place. Its make or break season for him.

I dont think so. The reason is simple Russ was Rodger's back up plan in denver they though they gonna get Rodgers with Hack but Rodgers Stayed with GB and they panicked and went with Russ.. 

Firstly Hack's style of offense doesn't fit Russ's style of play(mostly running out of pocket) which was initially made for Rodgers. Secondly Hack as a HC is ridiculous he was never that Alpha guy..

Coming to the Jets the reason why i think Rodgers would succeed is the Defense Jets really has that Defense and also two RB's mostly becoz of that he might get to Play offs in the wild card anukunta...dhaani tharuvaatha cant really say..

Still AFC east is still Bills division. 

• Upvote 1

Yup Russ has always been about his image...He stayed put in Seattle becoz of Pete Carroll he needs a HC like Sean to put him in his place.

Coming to the Style of play. I feel they'll be really good under Sean as his style of play really suits Denver with Wilson in the center( usually duel threat weapons really flourish a lot under Sean)

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

I dont think so. The reason is simple Russ was Rodger's back up plan in denver they though they gonna get Rodgers with Hack but Rodgers Stayed with GB and they panicked and went with Russ.. 

Firstly Hack's style of offense doesn't fit Russ's style of play(mostly running out of pocket) which was initially made for Rodgers. Secondly Hack as a HC is ridiculous he was never that Alpha guy..

Coming to the Jets the reason why i think Rodgers would succeed is the Defense Jets really has that Defense and also two RB's mostly becoz of that he might get to Play offs in the wild card anukunta...dhaani tharuvaatha cant really say..

Still AFC east is still Bills division. 

I still think Bills and Josh Allen are over rated. Have'nt done anything in playoffs. Also the fact that AFC is loaded with star quarterbacks do not make their job easy.

I think LA Chargers coach will get fired this year and they have a star QB. Whoever goes there as HC will flourish. Cincinnati has a stud QB. Steelers QB seems to be coming up, heard a lot of good about pickett. Mahomes is mahomes. Add Lamar, Deshaun to the list. 

13 hours ago, Spartan said:

49ers with Nick Bosa (probably he will sit out)

Yay contract is done. 49ers agree to a 5-year, $170 million extension with Nick Bosa. $122.5 Million guaranteed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

My Picks

• Detroit Lions at Kansas City Chiefs -> Kansas City Chiefs
  • Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons -> Carolina Panthers
  • Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens -> Baltimore Ravens
  • Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns -> Cincinnati Bengals
  • Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts -> Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota vikings -> Minnesota vikings
  • Tennesse Titans at New Orleans Saints -> New Orleans Saints
  • SF 49ers at Pittsburgh Steelers -> SF 49ers
  • Arizona Cardinals at Washington Commanders -> Washington Commanders
  • GB Packers at Chicago Bears -> Chicago Bears
  • Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos -> Denver Broncos
  • Miami Dolphins at LA Chargers -> Miami Dolphins
  • Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots -> Philadelphia Eagles
  • LA Rams at Seattle Seahawks -> LA Rams
  • Dallas Cowboys at NY Gaints -> NY Gaints
  • Buffalo Bills at NY Jets -> NY Jetskets

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

My Picks

• Detroit Lions at Kansas City Chiefs -> Kansas City Chiefs
  • Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons -> Carolina Panthers
  • Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens -> Baltimore Ravens
  • Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns -> Cincinnati Bengals
  • Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts -> Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota vikings -> Minnesota vikings
  • SF 49ers at Pittsburgh Steelers -> SF 49ers
  • GB Packers at Chicago Bears -> Chicago Bears
  • Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos -> Denver Broncos
  • Miami Dolphins at LA Chargers -> Miami Dolphins
  • Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots -> Philadelphia Eagles
  • LA Rams at Seattle Seahawks -> LA Rams
  • Dallas Cowboys at NY Gaints -> NY Gaints
  • Buffalo Bills at NY Jets -> NY Jets

Titans over Saints and Bills over Jets. Remaining 👍 

• Upvote 1

my pics:

• Detroit Lions at Kansas City Chiefs -> Kansas City Chiefs
  • Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons -> Carolina Panthers
  • Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens -> Baltimore Ravens
  • Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns -> Cleveland Browns
  • Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts -> Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota vikings -> TB Buccaneers
  • SF 49ers at Pittsburgh Steelers -> SF 49ers
  • GB Packers at Chicago Bears -> GB Packers
  • Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos -> Denver Broncos
  • Miami Dolphins at LA Chargers -> Miami Dolphins
  • Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots -> NE Patriots
  • LA Rams at Seattle Seahawks -> LA Rams
  • Dallas Cowboys at NY Gaints -> NY Gaints
  • Buffalo Bills at NY Jets -> Buffalo Bills

38 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yay contract is done. 49ers agree to a 5-year, $170 million extension with Nick Bosa. $122.5 Million guaranteed.

They made him highest paid defensive back.. wow let’s see what will 49ers D will do this year… cc: @Spartan 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

They made him highest paid defensive back.. wow let’s see what will 49ers D will do this year… cc: @Spartan 

Highest paid defensive player. I don't think anyone is above Aaron donald and demand a payscale above him. But he got it. 49ers need a championship in next 1-2 yrs till purdy is on the rookie deal. If Purdy does really well this year, there is always a chance to trade bosa if they hit on any other draft picks on defensive line.

• Upvote 1

Highest paid defensive player. I don't think anyone is above Aaron donald and demand a payscale above him. But he got it. 49ers need a championship in next 1-2 yrs till purdy is on the rookie deal. If Purdy does really well this year, there is always a chance to trade bosa if they hit on any other draft picks on defensive line.

But not sure if any team would be willing to take on that contract baa... For 49ers it works out they can work out even with a back up QB only becoz of their defense. I dont see any team being this confident of giving 30+ mill/ yr for a role other than an QB.. I know that the cap is going up still this deal is ridiculous.

Agreed he is a generational talent but not sure how they are going to afford a good QB plus him on the same team

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

But not sure if any team would be willing to take on that contract baa... For 49ers it works out they can work out even with a back up QB only becoz of their defense. I dont see any team being this confident of giving 30+ mill/ yr for a role other than an QB.. I know that the cap is going up still this deal is ridiculous.

Agreed he is of generational talent but not sure how they are going to afford a good QB plus him on the same team

Interesting decisions down the lane but its a good problem to have now. 49ers need to win SB this year or next. That's their window. After that they have to pay Purdy. Next year they have to pay Aiyuk. 

I think a lot of teams that are not winning much would love to trade for BOSA and give a boat load of picks. Houston, Carolina, Jacksonville, Colts and basically any team that has a favorable Salary cap. But Bosa is critical for our defense. They will not trade unless they found his replacement.

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

49ers has QB curse 

prati two years ki QB change aitadi elago salary cap lope

untadu Bosa will be covered

:giggle:

Yeh I agree. I thought same with Kapernick and Garappolo. Somehow I think Purdy matches the crazy nature that Shanahan has. Shanahan also do not like mistakes and easily puts players in his dog house. He has brilliant mind but needs to grow up w.r.t dealing with players. Tough love is good sometimes, but not always.

Fingers crossed this year. Hopefully no injuries. I want to bet some money on 49'ers winning SB in Vegas  .. Oh no That's my 2 beers talking. 

22 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I hate you only bcoz you picked against my home team 49ers :D

I think Kyle shanahan is expecting too much from Purdy, he did play good last season but unsure this time.