NFL Updates

Konebhar6

37 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Main OC and oline is very important for any young QB...GB is lucky in that aspect they have got an experienced offensive mind as the HC and as well as their Oline is very good yr esply after that rough yr last yr

I think all good coaches know that the way to build a team is with OL and DL. Some teams go strong with OL (Dallas for e.g.) and some teams go strong with DL (SF, WAS) etc. 

42 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yup aa oline tho only mobile Qb ey work avuthundhi very poor oline(Jimmy G) kooda work ayyevaadu kaadhu and OC emo West coast style so pocket passer kavali ..so very poor situati  on lo vunnaru hopefully they'll work it out with Zach himself atleast playoffs kellina that's a big success next yr choosukovacchu Qb situation.

BTW Arod 65% snaps plus aaduntey ee yr GB ki next yr 1st rd pick icchukovalsi vacchedhi now GB dont get anyhting anukunta

Inka coming to draft picks most of them busts ey vuntaaru baa ..andhuke most of the time Rams always prefer exp players than draft picks..ofourse it can go either ways kaani 2 rd pick is very good cheppali antey ..

Like u said i feel really bad for him papam vacchina deggaranundi all this off season FA's andharu injured ..and this happened all 3 yrs anukunta

Just checked. GB will get a 2nd rd pick from jets. If he played 65% they would have got 1st rd it seems. Salah made a mistake letting go of that back up QB (white i think). He was decent. Zack sucks really bad. They should have picked 1-2 OL last yr in FA. I did not follow them much, not sure what they did apart from A Rod.

13 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think all good coaches know that the way to build a team is with OL and DL. Some teams go strong with OL (Dallas for e.g.) and some teams go strong with DL (SF, WAS) etc. 

SF Oline is good baa and  also shahnahan style of play ki second level blockers equally important that is why they get YAC alot...Agreed to ur point Dallas OL has always been good.

Phi kooda both OL DL chaala strong..

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

SF Oline is good baa and  also shahnahan style of play ki second level blockers equally important that is why they get YAC alot...Agreed to ur point Dallas OL has always been good.

Phi kooda both OL DL chaala strong..

I know SF line is strong. But Shanny spends hell lot of money on DLcompared to OL and gets low cost Offensive lineman from draft. Mostly has a stud Left Tackle as well. You are right about Philly. Their GM has built good OL and DL's.

26 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Just checked. GB will get a 2nd rd pick from jets. If he played 65% they would have got 1st rd it seems. Salah made a mistake letting go of that back up QB (white i think). He was decent. Zack sucks really bad. They should have picked 1-2 OL last yr in FA. I did not follow them much, not sure what they did apart from A Rod.

not much they got Billy turner as OT who was released from denver anukunta....but he is returning from injury too..

Yes they haven't done much on OL..Just took a chance expecting their OL to return back to form from injury which is really a bad in terms of planning ...Same like last yr GB 

Now it's done ley baa white vunna kastame again a new OC kadha ... I feel bad for wilson too papam vacchina 3 yrs lo iddaru new oc's 

yaa assalu ivvakarledhu anukunna as he is out of the season but yes Gb wi'll get 2nd rd next yr too...

Next few matches choosi if it is not working out better for jets to tank and go for a qb in the next yr draft and wait for rodgers and see if he can play..oka vela aadagaligithe one yr aa rookie ki grooming ki kosam adinchatam better anukuntunna

20 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

not much they got Billy turner as OT who was released from denver anukunta....but he is returning from injury too..

Yes they haven't done much on OL..Just took a chance expecting their OL to return back to form from injury which is really a bad in terms of planning ...Same like last yr GB 

Now it's done ley baa white vunna kastame again a new OC kadha ... I feel bad for wilson too papam vacchina 3 yrs lo iddaru new oc's 

yaa assalu ivvakarledhu anukunna as he is out of the season but yes Gb wi'll get 2nd rd next yr too...

Next few matches choosi if it is not working out better for jets to tank and go for a qb in the next yr draft and wait for rodgers and see if he can play..oka vela aadagaligithe one yr aa rookie ki grooming ki kosam adinchatam better anukuntunna

Salah wont tank the team for next yr draft pick. He mostly will be fired if they have a bad record this year. They may make a trade. Gardner minshew could be good. 

I dont feel bad for Zack. Dude has a lot of fun with cougars :D He is also a sulking types. Evident in his body language.

BTW, LV found a Stud QB in this year 4th round. Dude lit the training camp and preseason. Garappolo is on a short leash. 4 year starter similar to purdy.

4 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

impossible baa....better aadithe thelipoddhi team esply offense. they might sneak in as a wild card team...

Rodgers vuntey atleast deep into the playoffs vellevallu.

More than rodgers i am feeling bad for Jets and that defense papam

My hope is Jets defense will win matches as long as Zach Wilson didn't throw picks or fumble the ball. 

We will see what hapens going forward.

In the first week, GB surprised me/

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Salah wont tank the team for next yr draft pick. He mostly will be fired if they have a bad record this year. They may make a trade. Gardner minshew could be good. 

I dont feel bad for Zack. Dude has a lot of fun with cougars :D He is also a sulking types. Evident in his body language.

BTW, LV found a Stud QB in this year 4th round. Dude lit the training camp and preseason. Garappolo is on a short leash. 4 year starter similar to purdy.

I dont think they'll fire him baa...only after he took over things started changing in Jets otherwise they remained a laughing stock in this league for a while. Atleast now he put them in the decent teams category. So i think they'll extend him ...Injury luck evaru em cheyyaleru kadha,,,Minshew could be good agreed on that..

Nate hackett the OC antha talented kaadhu baa in terms of polishing a rookie QB..so they definitely need a mentor for sure so andhuke expecting them to be with rodgers i think he is on deal with Jets 2 yrs so they'll see where he is after this season if it didnt work out they'll do a settlement anukuntunna ledha they'll let him play one yr just to groom the new qb next yr choodali...still alot of If's and but's

Who knows they'll go unwanted Qbs still waiting for a team to pick up like wentz and if that works out and they go to playoffs that might build some belief in that fan base

Week2  
MIN at PHI PHI
GB at ATL ATL
LV at BUF LV
BAL at CIN BAL
SEA at DET DET
IND at HOU IND
KC at JAX KC
CHI at TB CHI
LAC at TEN LAC
NYG at ARI NYG
SF at LA SF
NYJ at DAL NYJ
WAS at DEN DEN
MIA at NE MIA
NO at CAR NO
CLE at PIT CLE

9 minutes ago, former said:

My hope is Jets defense will win matches as long as Zach Wilson didn't throw picks or fumble the ball. 

We will see what hapens going forward.

In the first week, GB surprised me/

It's not a surprise baa i expected it...Oline back to form after that injuries last yr 

Moreover it's the bares baa that team sucks to the core on both sides of the ball...on sunday they pressured Love 2 times out of 38 dropbacks anukunta...and also too many errors poorly run franchise.

I think GB will make it to play offs as a wild card team this yr valla schedule kooda chaala easy vundhi ee yr comparatively

2 minutes ago, former said:
Week2  
MIN at PHI PHI
GB at ATL ATL
LV at BUF LV
BAL at CIN BAL
SEA at DET DET
IND at HOU IND
KC at JAX KC
CHI at TB CHI
LAC at TEN LAC
NYG at ARI NYG
SF at LA SF
NYJ at DAL NYJ
WAS at DEN DEN
MIA at NE MIA
NO at CAR NO
CLE at PIT CLE
Week2  
MIN at PHI PHI
GB at ATL ATL
LV at BUF LV
BAL at CIN BAL
SEA at DET DET
IND at HOU IND
KC at JAX KC
CHI at TB TB
LAC at TEN LAC
NYG at ARI NYG
SF at LA SF
NYJ at DAL DAL
WAS at DEN WAS
MIA at NE MIA
NO at CAR NO
CLE at PIT CLE

Mine is pretty same urs except for these 3 games nyj at dal, chi at tb and was at den

one NYJ vs DAL baa dal defense is equally good or second to Jets ani naa opinion and on top of it their offense is better ..so Dal easy gaa win avuddhi anukutunna..

Chi at TB i think TB easy gaa win like i said Chi very poor vundhi team on both sides of the ball. if you hold their Running game it's done for chicago..

Inka Denver vishyam it looked the same denver like last yr not able to complete the game has been their issue last yr same thing this yr too..

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

I dont think they'll fire him baa...only after he took over things started changing in Jets otherwise they remained a laughing stock in this league for a while. Atleast now he put them in the decent teams category. So i think they'll extend him ...Injury luck evaru em cheyyaleru kadha,,,Minshew could be good agreed on that..

Nate hackett the OC antha talented kaadhu baa in terms of polishing a rookie QB..so they definitely need a mentor for sure so andhuke expecting them to be with rodgers i think he is on deal with Jets 2 yrs so they'll see where he is after this season if it didnt work out they'll do a settlement anukuntunna ledha they'll let him play one yr just to groom the new qb next yr choodali...still alot of If's and but's

Who knows they'll go unwanted Qbs still waiting for a team to pick up like wentz and if that works out and they go to playoffs that might build some belief in that fan base

The only thing owners believe in is results. NY Jets management is horrible. Their GM picks and Head Coach pics are horrible. I agree salah is a great pick but you cannot win without a QB. He screwed his team by picking hackett as OC to satisfy Rodgers and now A Rod is gone. He is stuck with heckett. 

These are desparate moves that rarely work. Lets see how he navigates these. They are paid top dollars to handle these situations.