Granting EAD to all with approved I140 and 5 years of backlog approved by the WHIAANHPI commission

CricPokChic

8 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:
Great news ! Granting EAD to all with approved I140 and 5 years of backlog approved by the WHIAANHPI commission ( The commission recommendations are non binding )
today unanimously voted to pass recommendation by

to give EAD/ AP for anyone with an approved I-140 for those in greencard backlog for more than five years. If implemented this could be a life changing event for millions!

i140 approve ayi 5 years avute EAD na anna

koncham clear ga chepu

It’s just a recommendation and it is not a binding. My guess is  USCIS doesn’t like this recommendation as it would eat in to their income streams and also lobbying by employers.

5 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

It’s just a recommendation and it is not a binding. My guess is  USCIS doesn’t like this recommendation as it would eat in to their income streams and also lobbying by employers.

According to the committee comments, USCIS has been in the loop ...47osjd.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

enduku mastaru... prathi sari hopes lepi maa lanti coolies ni inka bhada pedtaru

yenduku-mastaru-maatimaatiki-adugutharu-

ade ga 10 yrs nundi repe ayipotundi anna bills enni chudala. elanti vi jujubi emi kadu. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Bulls_Rose said:

ade ga 10 yrs nundi repe ayipotundi anna bills enni chudala. elanti vi jujubi emi kadu. 

Idhi bill kaadhu bro. I think  It’s a just a rule that USCIS can implement with out going to congress. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:
Great news ! Granting EAD to all with approved I140 and 5 years of backlog approved by the WHIAANHPI commission ( The commission recommendations are non binding )

to give EAD/ AP for anyone with an approved I-140 for those in greencard backlog for more than five years. If implemented this could be a life changing event for millions!

sure... keep watching for updates before you realize the reality

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

any non-binding recommendations are purely for PR. USCIS will store than for FOIA