Granting EAD to all with approved I140 and 5 years of backlog approved by the WHIAANHPI commission

CricPokChic

50 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Everyone gets except Ind and Chinese kadha Anna. F1 lo ne kunmestharu many from Bang and Pakis. Veella meedha every aspect la gelustham but iklada vodipotham 

denlo win/lose em undhi vuncle, end of the day ae VISA media unna...bank balance entha anaega choosedhi final ga..!

59 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

mari ninna monna digina nibba nibbi gallu MS ki vachina vallaki Direct GC kavalanta vallani em cheddamari?

ninna monna vachina nibba nibbis dont care about GC...

their priorities:

1. outsource assignments and projects and complete MS

2. work part time as much as they can

3. i ve seen a few nibba nibbis...minimum iphone 15 , airpods pro and apple watch ultra maintain chestunnaru

4. apply opt.. work as uber/doordash etc

5. find mesthri for opt continuation

6. luck bagunte get project with ***** and support.

4 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

their priorities:

3. i ve seen a few nibba nibbis...minimum iphone 15 , airpods pro and apple watch ultra maintain chestunnaru

nenu idhi observe chesa...parents financial ga support chesthunnaru ga ani advantage teesukuntunnaru anukunta this gen ppl...!

2 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

nenu idhi observe chesa...parents financial ga support chesthunnaru ga ani advantage teesukuntunnaru anukunta this gen ppl...!

yeah courses and career thappa migatha anniti meedha interest untundhi veelaki...

apple products latest models complusory ga vadutharu.. i dont know how they manage payments with the income they get.

On 10/30/2023 at 11:53 AM, CricPokChic said:

Everybody plz do this , its a simple email filling out basic info in the format letter below:

For Contacting the USCIS Public Engagement office:

Email to [email protected]

Subject: USCIS should grant EADs and APs to individuals who face the severe immigrant visa backlog

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is __________, and I am writing this letter to urge USCIS to implement the recommendation of the White House Initiative on Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders (WHIAANHPI) to grant employment authorization (EADs) and travel documents  (APs) to individuals who have approved I-140 petitions in the EB-1, EB-2, or EB-3 categories and who have been waiting in the immigrant visa backlog for 5 or more years, regardless of whether they have filed an application for adjustment of status.

Under INA 203(b), Congress divides the overall employment-based annual limit between the five employment-based categories based on fixed percentages. EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 each receive 28.6% of the overall limit. Under the statute, these percentages apply to the total employment-based limit, which generally consists of 140,000. In addition, INA 245 requires, among other things, an immigrant visa to be “immediately available” at the time an application for adjustment of status is filed. This limit, established by Congress more than three decades ago, is insufficient to meet the demand for employment-based immigrant visas in every category. Barring a change to the statute or an unexpected reduction in noncitizens seeking employment-based immigrant visas, noncitizens from all countries can expect to see longer waits for immigrant visas.

With increasingly long waits for employment-based immigrant visas for noncitizens from every country and in most categories, USCIS should grant employment authorization (EADs) and travel documents  (APs) to individuals who have approved I-140 petitions in the EB-1, EB-2, or EB-3 categories and who have been waiting in the immigrant visa backlog for 5 or more years, regardless of whether they have filed an application for adjustment of status.

USCIS must continue working with Congress to find durable solutions to address the imbalance between the high demand for immigrant visas and the decades-old annual statutory limits. At the same time, USCIS must also continue to pursue policy and regulatory changes to bring greater certainty, stability, and protection for employer-sponsored noncitizens in the United States. Providing EADs and APs to those impacted would provide benefits, such as employment opportunities, increased mobility, temporary relive from backlog uncertainty, and family unity.

I am a _____job title_____ and have been living and working in the United States pursuant to a temporary work visa since ____date____. My family has been able to move to the United States and live with me as my dependent(s) by maintaining ____H-4/L-2____ visa status. I have correctly followed all required steps to apply for a green card and have waited _____years for an immigrant visa to be available based on my category and country of birth.  The latest Visa Bulletins from the Department of State make clear that the wait for my and my family to apply for adjustment of status has only increased. CATO Institute recently revealed that “for new applicants from India, the backlog for the EB‑2 and EB‑3 categories (which are combined because applicants can move between them) is effectively a life sentence: 134 years. About 424,000 employment‐based applicants will die waiting, and over 90 percent of them will be Indians” see https://www.cato.org/blog/18-million-employment-based-green-card-backlog.

I want to contribute to this country. My work in the field of ___________helps _______describe the importance of your work to the US economy or society _______. I have done my best to comply with all the immigration rules of this country. I have been through ____ # of H-1B (or F-1, OPT, L-1, H-4, etc) ______ visa renewals over the years. Every time I want to travel to my home country, I have gone through a visa interview at a U.S. Consulate. The Department of Labor has already confirmed that my presence in the United States does not harm U.S. workers.

Generations of immigrants have come to this country with little more than the clothes on their backs, the hope in their heart, and a desire to claim their own piece of the American Dream. It’s the reason this country has constantly been able to renew itself, to grow better and stronger as a nation, and to meet new challenges. Immigration is essential to who this country is as a nation, its core values, and its aspirations for the future. The United States deserves an immigration system that reflects our highest values as a nation and operates efficiently and effectively within the limits set forth by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act. Please help ensure my family can remain the United States while Congress works to find a durable solution. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.

Sincerely,

____Name_______

urging everyone to send this....

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2023 at 10:44 AM, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

their priorities:

true

highlight enti ante ammayilu kuda baga enjoy chesthunaru chaduvu outsource chesi

saw few girl students US vachi 3 months kale apude trips, parties, pubs, revealing clothes