Granting EAD to all with approved I140 and 5 years of backlog approved by the WHIAANHPI commission

CricPokChic

52 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

It’s just a recommendation and it is not a binding. My guess is  USCIS doesn’t like this recommendation as it would eat in to their income streams and also lobbying by employers.

True. But they don’t want to be the bad guy forever - that’s why they give biscuits once a while like H4 EAD ? 
this is another such biscuit 

1 hour ago, CricPokChic said:
Great news ! Granting EAD to all with approved I140 and 5 years of backlog approved by the WHIAANHPI commission ( The commission recommendations are non binding )
today unanimously voted to pass recommendation by

to give EAD/ AP for anyone with an approved I-140 for those in greencard backlog for more than five years. If implemented this could be a life changing event for millions!

DB youth asking @csrcsr where should stand in a line ? 

which Costco ki povali EADs kosam? 

2 hours ago, CricPokChic said:
Great news ! Granting EAD to all with approved I140 and 5 years of backlog approved by the WHIAANHPI commission ( The commission recommendations are non binding )

to give EAD/ AP for anyone with an approved I-140 for those in greencard backlog for more than five years. If implemented this could be a life changing event for millions!

57 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Just hoping is not a crime right...

alamodalaindi-nithya-menon.gif

adjustment of status .. i..e, GC EAD processing cheyatame kashtam autondi ani .. 2yrs nunchi 5yrs ki increase chesaru .. alantidi idhi kuda add chesthe .. their work load will magnify significantly.. 

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

adjustment of status .. i..e, GC EAD processing cheyatame kashtam autondi ani .. 2yrs nunchi 5yrs ki increase chesaru .. alantidi idhi kuda add chesthe .. their work load will magnify significantly.. 

but if they don’t have to process so many H1b every 3 years , that will equalize their work load except that they will loose some revenue 

This is welcome news and could help those in the backlog. So where does this go from here? The commission will make its recommendation to the White House and to DHS. It will be up to DHS to propose regulations to enact this recommendation. No changes until that happens.

3 minutes ago, Dhed said:

but if they don’t have to process so many H1b every 3 years , that will equalize their work load except that they will loose some revenue 

Karra virakkuudadhu .. paamu chaavakuudadhu .. adi valla strategy .. can’t expect any wonders for EB category really .. 

2 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

US needs this as tech migration to other countries may decrease competitiveness 

good move

God bless America

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

US needs this as tech migration to other countries may decrease competitiveness 

good move

God bless America

hope it gets implemented....