Gofundme For My Niece With Hearing Loss. Please Help.

BackbenchBoyy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• 4Vikram

• ChandraSekharCherukuri

• Tadika

ltt help.1353957580_chinese_brother_helps_little_

chinna suggestion dude prefix help  ani petttu. people will notice. leka pothe regular threads lo miss aiypothundi . all the best to the girl.

I'm unable to edit the title of the post man

I'm in USA and I am working. I'm helping with whatever I have.

U better stop this begging and apply for a personal loan in USA.i If I were u ,I would do that .

Nuvu entha help chestunnav

Adi kuda cheppu

Naa daggara 4k unnai dude, I can take credit card balance transfer as well. But as per my pay, I have too many payments with 2 loans. But there are many other costs after the operation, which we will have to take care of and I should be planning for that as well.

U better stop this begging and apply for a personal loan in USA.i If I were u ,I would do that .

i dont agree with words you are using.....  We dont know the pain  parents are going through..  What parents are doing in india ?   are they in IT ?

Can they afford 3 lacs...? yes. what OP can do is  just  applying credit card sending money over  to  india. Instead of waiting for someone to help

risking   the girls  health. Its only 12 lacs.  

Naa daggara 4k unnai dude, I can take credit card balance transfer as well. But as per my pay, I have too many payments with 2 loans. But there are many other costs after the operation, which we will have to take care of and I should be planning for that as well.

Put full money you want/guess it takes to recover. may be ask for dr opinion take it in  written.. Take loan from your friends. if amount is small.

if it  was 100k  or 200k   then ppl will think of giving.

Also provide the status of parents... what they do... how much they earn.. and why can they not afford.

Arey nuvvu poyi doctor ki choopinchuko. Psychological disorder unnatundi neeku. Eppudu lovedala english lo erripooku comments pedatav. Neeku istam lekapothe 10gey. Anthey kaani istamochinattu vagaku.
Neekem telusu aa aamayi parents entha badhapaduthunnaro ?

sorry these are hard questions. and people will ask about it before giving money.

that's okay man.. No problem. I understand.. I was talking to the guys who called me to inquire about her.

My sister is a house wife. My brother in law works in iGate with 5.9 lakh package per year. He has a house loan of about 35 lakhs, gold loan about 7 lakhs. When they found out about this, he was thinking about selling the house for operation and bills. We are trying to avoid this situation for them. 

this is good..can u also provide other info. what her parents do? what does her father do? how much he earns etc