Gofundme For My Niece With Hearing Loss. Please Help.

BackbenchBoyy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• 4Vikram

• ChandraSekharCherukuri

• Tadika

maatalu vini nerchukoney age adi..if not now it will be hard...

What I meant is the treatment takes few months and it is NOT a urgent conditions that should be done immediately ..like a heart failure or organ transplant !

Even if you have money ..the process takes atleast 3 months min and many more months to complete the treatment

There are many more ways to gather funds.I would have borrowed from my friends..sold my car..moved to basement apt..take a second Job..etc

What I meant is NOT difficult to pull over $10 or $20 K and repay it in 6 to 8 months if you are in working in USA..(trust me..it is easier than begging for for small change..and hard to convince people )

i will be frank ...I thought girl parents were real poor and cannot afford  this operation.As per your posts girl's father is an IT guy with 6l package and top of that you work in USA.This amount should be nothing to you and as somebody said you are in a position to donate not to ask for donations.Your bro in law works for igate and i know it guys have health insurance provided by their companies so even company or insurance company partly pays for operation.Next i don't see any images or docs posted by you which reflect operation costs.Donating small amounts is not a matter for me nor any db  member just want to let you know that donation's should be for ppl who cannot afford these things not that you have loans and cannot pay for the operation.

What I meant is the treatment takes few months and it is NOT a urgent conditions that should be done immediately ..like a heart failure or organ transplant !
Even if you have money ..the process takes atleast 3 months min and many more months to complete the treatment

There are many more ways to gather funds.I would have borrowed from my friends..sold my car..moved to basement apt..take a second Job..etc
What I meant is NOT difficult to pull over $10 or $20 K and repay it in 6 to 8 months if you are in working in USA..(trust me..it is easier than begging for for small change..and hard to convince people )

Don't say begging like words man, at least be sensible... We completely don't know what are his problems which making him gather money... So just try to help him or else leave... Give a good suggestion that make him try as mush as he can, don't offend that he may feel why he has started that campaign

Don't say begging like words man, at least be sensible... We completely don't know what are his problems which making him gather money... So just try to help him or else leave... Give a good suggestion that make him try as mush as he can, don't offend that he may feel why he has started that campaign

First of all If I want to save my child ,i will not looking for saving my home. and looking for some one to help...

I should have sold all jewellery and what ever property I have . should have pulled out of my PPF/pension funds

If I am in US..I should have taken personal loans..apply for credit cards and even filed for BK if I am not in a position to repay ..ALL THESE ARE IN YOUR HANDS ..AND YOU NEED TO USE THESE OPTIONS FIRST BEFORE LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO HELP

Again..I am not trying to offend or criticize the OP..but informing him to explore the better options if he really want to help !

i will be frank ...I thought girl parents were real poor and cannot afford  this operation.As per your posts girl's father is an IT guy with 6l package and top of that you work in USA.This amount should be nothing to you and as somebody said you are in a position to donate not to ask for donations.Your bro in law works for igate and i know it guys have health insurance provided by their companies so even company or insurance company partly pays for operation.Next i don't see any images or docs posted by you which reflect operation costs.Donating small amounts is not a matter for me nor any db  member just want to let you know that donation's should be for ppl who cannot afford these things not that you have loans and cannot pay for the operation.

They have contacted health insurance as a first thing. They said they will cover any accidents but not birth defects. I asked them for the doctor's estimation amount, I will post it here as soon as she sends me.

First of all If I want to save my child ,i will not looking for saving my home. and looking for some one to help...
I should have sold all jewellery and what ever property I have . should have pulled out of my PPF/pension funds

If I am in US..I should have taken personal loans..apply for credit cards and even filed for BK if I am not in a position to repay ..ALL THESE ARE IN YOUR HANDS ..AND YOU NEED TO USE THESE OPTIONS FIRST BEFORE LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO HELP
Again..I am not trying to offend or criticize the OP..but informing him to explore the better options if he really want to help !

Yeah that's is what I am saying, the way of explaining is also different... Just more sensible and polite way would have been better...

They have contacted health insurance as a first thing. They said they will cover any accidents but not birth defects. I asked them for the doctor's estimation amount, I will post it here as soon as she sends me.

My post me be harsh..but believe me I have helped many kids  with medical conditions and needed help  .I donate $10k every year  to sick kids foundation through my corp  and I know the pain of the parents

If you want go through gofundme route..atleast make a compelling copy and make it go viral

use facebook..or contact your local new stations to air the story !

for ex: http://www.gofundme.com/faqkxr2k

http://www.gofundme.com/tjttp/

I agree dude that he shouldnt have used begging ..but his BIL works for IT with 6L package and has house and jewllery loan it seems...jewellery loan really? first thing u do is sell that jewllery and house understandle worse case he should sell that too...TS works in USA which i thought he is in india and student or something and cant afford but he is earning in dollars..he already said he has 4k ..16k isnt a big deal for him and his BIL must be working for more than at least 7-8 years..he must have a car and savings..he should sell it..that should be his first step...its becoming as if since his bother in law has loans people are donating...all in all people are donating for his bother in laws house and jewllery loan and baby's bill..forgive if anything is wrong 

If my brother-in-law pays for everything by selling the house, it will take a long time before their family is back on their feet. He did consider all the options and finally he agreed to gofund unwillingly.

dude a lot of information is missing up there....upload proof about the operation estimate from the doctors ..and after expenses too

+ 1

Please provide details

If my brother-in-law pays for everything by selling the house, it will take a long time before their family is back on their feet. He did consider all the options and finally he agreed to gofund unwillingly.

So you are worried about the time to get back on track ?? and you wanted some one to help him with out losing his time or his HOUSE ?

Good Luck  !

worst case he will not have a house and will be paying house rent of 5k every month? anthey na??  come on dude...

loan theskomanu i know its not possible to get....aapu cheyamanu deniki documents emi akarledhu ..you send 1.5k$ every month to them in less than 8 months you will repay eveyrthing..