Gofundme For My Niece With Hearing Loss. Please Help.

BackbenchBoyy

I agree dude that he shouldnt have used begging ..but his BIL works for IT with 6L package and has house and jewllery loan it seems...jewellery loan really? first thing u do is sell that jewllery and house understandle worse case he should sell that too...TS works in USA which i thought he is in india and student or something and cant afford but he is earning in dollars..he already said he has 4k ..16k isnt a big deal for him and his BIL must be working for more than at least 7-8 years..he must have a car and savings..he should sell it..that should be his first step...its becoming as if since his bother in law has loans people are donating...all in all people are donating for his bother in laws house and jewllery loan and baby's bill..forgive if anything is wrong 

My BIL has no savings. Few months ago, he built a house and put all savings on it and he's paying minimums on those. 20k is just the operation cost. There are significant costs after the operation too which I should be able to take care of I think. My BIL is also looking for buyers to sell the house as a last option and we are trying avoid it

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• 4Vikram

• ChandraSekharCherukuri

• Tadika

My BIL has no savings. Few months ago, he built a house and put all savings on it and he's paying minimums on those. 20k is just the operation cost. There are significant costs after the operation too which I should be able to take care of I think. My BIL is also looking for buyers to sell the house as a last option and we are trying avoid it

If house is more important than his Child why would someone else care for it bro.

Goos Luck Man!

Bro sorry for her condition...please go to lending club or prosper n take a loan..ul easily get 30k min in 3 days

thanks man.. I'll look into them

sry if being cynical..."we" - who donors? so people are donating to save his house not for the baby ? 

you already said u have 4k..if I were u I will take a personnal loan come what the APR may be and send it to them inorder to avoid selling the house..you should take initiative man not people doanting for saving the house..

is house that important than the child? 

If house is more important than his Child why would someone else care for it bro.

Goos Luck Man!

House is not important than his child dude.. He was ready to sell as soon as he got to know about the operation last week. We are trying to avoid it as much as possible but I don't think we'll be able to hold him much longer.

sry if being cynical..."we" - who donors? so people are donating to save his house not for the baby ? 

you already said u have 4k..if I were u I will take a personnal loan come what the APR may be and send it to them inorder to avoid selling the house..you should take initiative man not people doanting for saving the house..

"we" as in me & my parents. We are just looking out for my sister's family.

I will definitely have to take a loan for sure dude, if I use it for the operation, I was just wondering about my options for the after operation expenses.

then why dont you take personnal loan and send it? did u even try?

House is not important than his child dude.. He was ready to sell as soon as he got to know about the operation last week. We are trying to avoid it as much as possible but I don't think we'll be able to hold him much longer.

then why dont you take personnal loan and send it? did u even try?

I'll take it. I have known about this just for 1 day now and have been gathering information related to the process for the operation and the final expenses. My sister and bil are going to the doctor again this monday to find out the final expenses including after operation and possible dates. That will give me an idea on how much I can afford to take.

I'll take it. I have known about this just for 1 day now and have been gathering information related to the process for the operation and the final expenses. My sister and bil are going to the doctor again this monday to find out the final expenses including after operation and possible dates. That will give me an idea on how much I can afford to take.

1 day back eh telusu ante...without even trying the resources nv ikkada post chesava help ki? Dude this is not adding up man...

Bagundi strategy..illu povadu dabbulu povadu..pilla kavali..vere vallu help cheyyali..nice to know

Dabbulu pokunda ela untay man.. I was initially looking for any non profits for help and I was suggested to do this in my other thread. I asked my sister and brother in law if this is okay, they looked at a few success stories in there and hoped that they will get whatever help they can.

U better stop this begging and apply for a personal loan in USA.i If I were u ,I would do that .

whats your problem man

US lo unna prathi vadi dhaggara money undavu

endho assalu nuvvu

TS all the best man 

1 day back eh telusu ante...without even trying the resources nv ikkada post chesava help ki? Dude this is not adding up man...

For some reason my parents and my sister didn't want to inform me even though they got the ear check done on 12th aug. In these 3 days, they have contacted people suggested by doctors who will help and it was not successful.