Gofundme For My Niece With Hearing Loss. Please Help.

BackbenchBoyy

that's okay man.. No problem. I understand.. I was talking to the guys who called me to inquire about her.

My sister is a house wife. My brother in law works in iGate with 5.9 lakh package per year. He has a house loan of about 35 lakhs, gold loan about 7 lakhs. When they found out about this, he was thinking about selling the house for operation and bills. We are trying to avoid this situation for them. 

bro all the best.. 

you are trying to help your family.. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• 4Vikram

• ChandraSekharCherukuri

• Tadika

bro all the best.. 

you are trying to help your family.. 

thanks for the kind words. nee other post naaku varthistundi man, that not all US guys have money. anyways thanks.

thanks for the kind words. nee other post naaku varthistundi man, that not all US guys have money. anyways thanks.

dude nee credit score enthundi...okasari nee old id cheppu..US eppudu vachavu, ippudu ekkada untavu, married aa? Endulo job chestunnav?

bava IT lo unnantha matharna .. 6 lakh package ante . paycheck to paycheck brathakali..

nuvvu US lo unanantha mathrana andhari dhaggara 10 lakhs afford chese capacity undadhu.. 

you are trying to help your family.. kudhirithey nuvvu half contribute cheyy.. keep the target as 10k $ 

more over e Gofundme...idea ichindhi db member a

I konw that.. nee plan em kadhu.. 

so help chese vallu chestharu .. try give almost all details.. as per the questions here

dude nee credit score enthundi...okasari nee old id cheppu..US eppudu vachavu, ippudu ekkada untavu, married aa? Endulo job chestunnav?

enti mama e range lo interrogation assalu 

enti mama e range lo interrogation assalu

640 credit score toh 30k loan vastadi maama...as some one said life threatening issue kaadu baa oka 2 months time teskuni adjust cheyochu...close frens ni adigina oka 5k raada cheppud n 2 months save cheste inko 3k...bro US lo unna Indian IT guy ki 20k arrange cheyadam tough thing kaadu

And intha avutundi ani telisi 1 day ayindi annadu...where did he ask for help, wat resources he tried apart from posting in DB?

bava IT lo unnantha matharna .. 6 lakh package ante . paycheck to paycheck brathakali..

nuvvu US lo unanantha mathrana andhari dhaggara 10 lakhs afford chese capacity undadhu.. 

you are trying to help your family.. kudhirithey nuvvu half contribute cheyy.. keep the target as 10k $ 

more over e Gofundme...idea ichindhi db member a

I konw that.. nee plan em kadhu.. 

so help chese vallu chestharu .. try give almost all details.. as per the questions here

sure man.. I'll post all the details asked both here and gofund. thanks.

i will be frank ...I thought girl parents were real poor and cannot afford  this operation.As per your posts girl's father is an IT guy with 6l package and top of that you work in USA.This amount should be nothing to you and as somebody said you are in a position to donate not to ask for donations.Your bro in law works for igate and i know it guys have health insurance provided by their companies so even company or insurance company partly pays for operation.Next i don't see any images or docs posted by you which reflect operation costs.Donating small amounts is not a matter for me nor any db  member just want to let you know that donation's should be for ppl who cannot afford these things not that you have loans and cannot pay for the operation.

plus one

640 credit score toh 30k loan vastadi maama...as some one said life threatening issue kaadu baa oka 2 months time teskuni adjust cheyochu...close frens ni adigina oka 5k raada cheppud n 2 months save cheste inko 3k...bro US lo unna Indian IT guy ki 20k arrange cheyadam tough thing kaadu

And intha avutundi ani telisi 1 day ayindi annadu...where did he ask for help, wat resources he tried apart from posting in DB?

Arogya sri - not possible since she doesn't have an arogya sri card and they contacted a few non-profit orgs and still in the process of talking to more of them.(in which case I'll update here, if any of them are in our favour..

Already late ayyindi ani chepparu man doctors inka late cheste she might not be able to talk and progress normally per her age.