Amrican guys commitment

vendetta

The fact that you are using a person's skin color or race to determine what sort of a long term commitment he would have towards his significant other, instead of using his character and persona to arrive at a conclusion shows that you aren't ready for any sort of an emotional relationship. 

Even worse, you feel conducting an opinion poll here would give you a conclusive answer. You are delusional beyond belief. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The fact that you are using a person's skin color or race to determine what sort of a long term commitment he would have towards his significant other, instead of using his character and persona to arrive at a conclusion shows that you aren't ready for any sort of an emotional relationship. 

Even worse, you feel conducting an opinion poll here would give you a conclusive answer. You are delusional beyond belief. 

Nenu yepdu Telugu ankunna verevalni cheskundam ani think cheyali

but so vere vallu ela untarani

naken color region feelings em levu present , tall n handsome , well mannered sensible, dynamic ga unte chalu 

I see how you changed the thread title from "thella guys" to "American guys". LMAO. As if American guys don't come in any other flavor apart from White. 

Just accept that you want to get a taste of the vanilla bean. 

4 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Nenu yepdu Telugu ankunna verevalni cheskundam ani think cheyali

but so vere vallu ela untarani

naken color region feelings em levu present , tall n handsome , well mannered sensible, dynamic ga unte chalu 

Go put up a profile on 

1) Match.com

2) Tinder

3) eHarmony.com

4) okcupid.com

5) pof.com

6) Farmersonly.com

What's your rationale behind asking this on a forum frequented by members of a particular ethnic community when you are looking for a person from a totally different demographic. Mind boggles at the mere thought of it. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I see how you changed the thread title from "thella guys" to "American guys". LMAO. As if American guys don't come in any other flavor apart from White. 

_-_

Ok approach ayndi white guy so white ani vesa , am not serious right now 

Just now, 1Nenokkadine said:

_-_

It's pretty easy to see her intent isn't it. Not that it's wrong or anything I don't care about judging such things but she's barking up the wrong tree by posing this question here. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Go put up a profile on 

1) Match.com

2) Tinder

3) eHarmony.com

4) okcupid.com

5) pof.com

6) Farmersonly.com

What's your rationale behind asking this on a forum frequented by members of a particular ethnic community when you are looking for a person from a totally different demographic. Mind boggles at the mere thought of it. 

Antaledu not intrested alanti vatillo

Just now, vendetta said:

Ok approach ayndi white guy so white ani vesa , am not serious right now 

Okay so what do you want to know? Why don't you talk to him and see how it goes first. Maybe go have a cup of coffee etc. 

Do you decide you are being serious about someone even before you get to know them? That's now the dating system here works. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

It's pretty easy to see her intent isn't it. Not that it's wrong or anything I don't care about judging such things but she's barking up the wrong tree by posing this question here. 

lol emundi 

serious ga marriage n future kosam chustunapdu time pass laga undakudadu kada

Just now, vendetta said:

Antaledu not intrested alanti vatillo

It's a medium to meet people. Online dating doesn't necessarily mean you get to meet the dregs of the society as much as meeting people offline doesn't guarantee you a prince charming. 

The fact that you are totally closed off to a medium to meet people, while asking people their opinion about you trying to date a particular demographic shows that you seem to be extremely confused. 

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

lol emundi 

serious ga marriage n future kosam chustunapdu time pass laga undakudadu kada

And who is it that said dating is "time pass"(a word that doesn't exist in my dictionary). You should perhaps stop looking at it as "time pass" and look at it as a way to get to know someone before you think about getting serious with him. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%

gone -- traditional homley ---all gone to assam 

And who is it that said dating is "time pass"(a word that doesn't exist in my dictionary). You should perhaps stop looking at it as "time pass" and look at it as a way to get to know someone before you think about getting serious with him. 

Ok