Amrican guys commitment

vendetta

39 minutes ago, Hercules said:

TBH that ID comes across as a troll. Andaru males okate all they want is sexx ane type akkada. When she is wandering around with that boolean senses i bet all that she attracts is the same kind lol. 

Whites ela untaru antadi and then am not serious , he approached me antadi@3$%(who cares ?)

Already mind lo oka idea ni implant cheskoni blind ga follow aye vallani you cant change man.

Moreover nidrapoye vallani lepochu nidra natinche vallani ...? , they will learn things the hard way or thats what they wanted all the way.

ilanti closed minds ki arranged marriages with those dowry leeching hypocritic bastardss to avtay.@3$%

I think that's what is best suited to these kind of people. 

38 minutes ago, Hercules said:

danne dating antaru , adi chese observe chestaru whether they are compatible for life aa kada ani@3$%

what you need is arranged marriage but what you long for is other things.

Guess it's the desperation to get a GC man 

Just now, vendetta said:

Trolling kadu serious post 

Okay then I can just say it depends on the person, kontha mandi serious types looking for commitment untaru and they are nice but some not so much. So depends on the type of guy you would end up finding. 

I have cousins both male and female who have married white girls/guys. Most are happy and have had long lasting marriages with kids, one case of an aunt of mine wasn't that satisfactory though as she had to go through a painful divorce/child custody battle etc. 

So I speak out of experience, you can't generalize. It just depends on how that guy is into YOU. If he is into you, he is into your culture atleast to an extent and cultural differences aren't that much of a deal. 

You sound like an incredibly shallow person though, so I don't know if it would work out with you the same way. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay then I can just say it depends on the person, kontha mandi serious types looking for commitment untaru and they are nice but some not so much. So depends on the type of guy you would end up finding. 

I have cousins both male and female who have married white girls/guys. Most are happy and have had long lasting marriages with kids, one case of an aunt of mine wasn't that satisfactory though as she had to go through a painful divorce/child custody battle etc. 

So I speak out of experience, you can't generalize. It just depends on how that guy is into YOU. If he is into you, he is into your culture atleast to an extent and cultural differences aren't that much of a deal. 

You sound like an incredibly shallow person though, so I don't know if it would work out with you the same way. 

Okay gp 

pratodu danikosame anattu matladtadu and ilantivi chusi chusi chiraku vachesindi esp desis , telugu matrimony mostly junk oka 1 year tarvata marriage cheskundam ani ipatnundi search, search is worst

27 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Either she's a troll that tries to garner attention this way, or she's not mature enough to understand that these things are dependent on the person for the most part and not his race/nationality. Either ways it's pathetic that she has to come here and ask questions for which the answers are quite obvious. 

maturity undi akkada.

recent ga club ki poya a guy approached and i wasnt interested ani post esindi ga

e roju white guy approached not interested ani vesindi

this is a trend noo@3$%

12 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Okay gp 

pratodu danikosame anattu matladtadu and ilantivi chusi chusi chiraku vachesindi esp desis , telugu matrimony mostly junk oka 1 year tarvata marriage cheskundam ani ipatnundi search, search is worst

One of my first cousins married a white guy that she met at work 10 years ago.

They live very happily in Austin today. Are you divorced? If you are divorced I can understand the stigma that you have against you, which might prevent from finding a Desi guy. Most American guys don't really care about all that so just saying.

Think about what you can offer a man in a relationship than merely limit your options by being too obsessed about size. Might help your case