Amrican guys commitment

vendetta

I fear that you need to change your approach towards dating and long term commitments before anything else. I sense a lot of immaturity in your posts, quite a bit of generalizing and extrapolation. You should perhaps have known by now that social dynamics don't quite work as linearly as perhaps an algorithm in data analysis. 

Human beings are extremely complex creatures and their complexity goes beyond deciding upon someone as a life partner merely because they fit a particular bill. 

If you ask my opinion, I don't think you personally would do great with the approach you have towards the dating culture that exists in this nation. That's of course if you want to consider a serious relationship with someone from this culture, irrespective of his skin color or racial background. 

This of course can be easily corrected, you need an adjustment of your attitude and more common sense when it comes to looking at relationships. I shall hope that one day, you might be able to develop both. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I fear that you need to change your approach towards dating and long term commitments before anything else. I sense a lot of immaturity in your posts, quite a bit of generalizing and extrapolation. You should perhaps have known by now that social dynamics don't quite work as linearly as perhaps an algorithm in data analysis. 

Human beings are extremely complex creatures and their complexity goes beyond deciding upon someone as a life partner merely because they fit a particular bill. 

@3$% enuff bro-- papam sunday holiday -- chod do usko--

The intention of the TS behind starting this thread seems to be to just garner answers which might seem as generalized as the ones she's looking for, so that she could bask in the happiness of being able to conform to what she's always had in mind even before starting the thread. 

Just now, mettastar said:

Naku telisina telugu abbayi unnadu.. if you want to date 6'1" height and muscular body.. 

vaarini body shopping cheyamante --- idhaaa? ---- guys body shopping chesthunaav ga 

Just now, mettastar said:

Naku telisina telugu abbayi unnadu.. if you want to date 6'1" height and muscular body.. 

She has clearly stated her laundry list of requirements the first one of which includes a person with a pale/white/alabaster skin color. 

Even then why would your friend want to date someone who has a laundry list of requirements in her man, while she's seeking a "long term" relationship. Is your friend that unwise as well? What's the guarantee that her list might include something in the future which he perhaps doesn't possess. Would she dump him in that case? 

2 minutes ago, ve_ndor_bad_cows said:

vaarini body shopping cheyamante --- idhaaa? ---- guys body shopping chesthunaav ga 

LOL. I am amused at the mere thought of what further "requirements" she might have had in looking for her "long term" partner. 

You know I am talking about some other sizes, I guess she might be better off carrying a ruler around to make sure. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

LOL. I am amused at the mere thought of what further "requirements" she might have had in looking for her "long term" partner. 

You know I am talking about some other sizes, I guess she might be better off carrying a ruler around to make sure. 

yes all gone -- assam trains ki running all achaa telugu gals -- manchiga unnolani kudapelli taruvatha husbands chedadegu*thunaaru h4ead ani force chesi torture pettiii -- job ekkinchi --independent freedom ani dobbudlu pettukuntaaru --- raaadu buddhu raadu manollaki --- pichi naa kodukulu

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It's pretty easy to see her intent isn't it. Not that it's wrong or anything I don't care about judging such things but she's barking up the wrong tree by posing this question here. 

30 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The fact that you are using a person's skin color or race to determine what sort of a long term commitment he would have towards his significant other, instead of using his character and persona to arrive at a conclusion shows that you aren't ready for any sort of an emotional relationship. 

Even worse, you feel conducting an opinion poll here would give you a conclusive answer. You are delusional beyond belief. 

23 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I see how you changed the thread title from "thella guys" to "American guys". LMAO. As if American guys don't come in any other flavor apart from White. 

Just accept that you want to get a taste of the vanilla bean. 

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It's pretty easy to see her intent isn't it. Not that it's wrong or anything I don't care about judging such things but she's barking up the wrong tree by posing this question here. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

27 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Nenu yepdu Telugu ankunna verevalni cheskundam ani think cheyali

but so vere vallu ela untarani

naken color region feelings em levu present , tall n handsome , well mannered sensible, dynamic ga unte chalu 

Nice reply(ies) dude. As u said the intent is very clear from vendetta. She isnt looking for a genuine guys who has similar thoughts and give her some space. She just need some handsome guys at the end. And the inner meaning/intent is very clear and can be understood even if she isnt expressing... its money  money  only   money.....

what say vendetta??????