Amrican guys commitment

vendetta

8 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Marriage cheskunemundu observe cheyaliga , am looking to get married and settle

tiragadam out of marriage relationship alantivi ante kaluddi

danne dating antaru , adi chese observe chestaru whether they are compatible for life aa kada ani@3$%

what you need is arranged marriage but what you long for is other things.

5 minutes ago, Hercules said:

danne dating antaru , adi chese observe chestaru whether they are compatible for life aa kada ani@3$%

what you need is arranged marriage but what you long for is other things.

He/she/it is longing for long things@3$%

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

LOL. I am amused at the mere thought of what further "requirements" she might have had in looking for her "long term" partner. 

You know I am talking about some other sizes, I guess she might be better off carrying a ruler around to make sure. 

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-apLCG-aRERA/T4EG0XZuQVI/AAAAAAAAGR4/HGjQbIskeMQ/s150/2.gif

37 minutes ago, Hercules said:

TBH that ID comes across as a troll. Andaru males okate all they want is sexx ane type akkada. When she is wandering around with that boolean senses i bet all that she attracts is the same kind lol. 

Whites ela untaru antadi and then am not serious , he approached me antadi@3$%(who cares ?)

Already mind lo oka idea ni implant cheskoni blind ga follow aye vallani you cant change man.

Moreover nidrapoye vallani lepochu nidra natinche vallani ...? , they will learn things the hard way or thats what they wanted all the way.

ilanti closed minds ki arranged marriages with those dowry leeching hypocritic bastardss to avtay.@3$%

Either she's a troll that tries to garner attention this way, or she's not mature enough to understand that these things are dependent on the person for the most part and not his race/nationality. Either ways it's pathetic that she has to come here and ask questions for which the answers are quite obvious.