EB-5 Green Card

Android_Halwa

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I have been talking to few people...and to my wonder, even this way to get a GC is also abused.

To start off with, we need to have $200k..and remaining 300K will be arranged backdoor and there are people for that..

We will have investments as well as as GC hope alive...hell, I have been taking too many risks all my life..now, thinking to do away with one more..for the last time.

Yes but do you alone need to have that 200k or can you partner up with someone to have that 200k together as a joint venture? 

Also you need to sure of your business plan, just because you invest 500k doesn't guarantee the success of any business and if you end up losing your money, need to know you can recover that amount. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Chinese are way too ahead in this game man...they are just chipping in 500k to get a GC..and with that GC, they are making millions..

hell with this h1b route to get a GC..

Of course they are way ahead of the game. Chinese have a lot more wealth than most Indians and so they can invest that amount. 

Also scores of Chinese have brought properties around San Francisco and surrounding suburbs in early to mid 80s when the housing markets were low, plus even more brought them during the late 80s real estate crash. They are all sitting on multi millionaire dollar properties now. 

India back in late 80s was still under the regulated economic system, so most middle class Indians don't have as much wealth as the middle class Chinese of that day. 

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hmm...well, here is the clause..youu should emploly 10 locals..and..you will be spending 500k on investment as part of capital and wages will be paid from revenues your 500k wil be generating..technically, thats that what this category is all about..investing 500k which will create local business, generate revenues with which you should employ 10 locals...

so, do not talk anything further.

edhi em ana lopala bayata anukunava..

p.s: neku "so dont say nothing" ki meaning telusa...

god bless indians @3$%

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Chinese are way too ahead in this game man...they are just chipping in 500k to get a GC..and with that GC, they are making millions..

If you are single, I suggest you start dating someone local and get married to her. That will save you a lot of time and money in the long term. 

3 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

edhi em ana lopala bayata anukunava..

p.s: neku "so dont say nothing" ki meaning telusa...

god bless indians @3$%

Investment....Revenues

Ie concept telsuko broderu...atarvata desi gallu devunni mokkutaru kani...

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

If you are single, I suggest you start dating someone local and get married to her. That will save you a lot of time and money in the long term. 

masth cheppinav bro

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nen ninna oka thread vesina kada...check this if it helps you 

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/05/10/san-jose-luxury-green-cards/

yeah you are right, chinese are way ahead and even the article says so. also i think they have some local banks here that helps them to get the loans easily.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dating a local, getting married to her ...might save time and effort int he long term..but, I will get a chance to raise capital and investments, can think of returns..good money flow..at the same time GC...although thats secondary...

Thats what i'm thinking..I just evaluated myself now, I can raise upto 150k in an year in my present situation...if I could raise capital by few mote thousands, I will be closer..biggesr risk..but it would eventually pay back.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Dating a local, getting married to her ...might save time and effort int he long term..but, I will get a chance to raise capital and investments, can think of returns..good money flow..at the same time GC...although thats secondary...

Thats what i'm thinking..I just evaluated myself now, I can raise upto 150k in an year in my present situation...if I could raise capital by few mote thousands, I will be closer..biggesr risk..but it would eventually pay back.

But do you have a solid business plan in mind? IF it's a brick and mortar venture, you also need to look at the area, local weather conditions, all that stuff. 

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

*=:

Chinese are literally taking advantage of EB-5, investing 500k..they get a GC...and by the time they get GC, they are already established in their business and have know about the business environment and once they get GC, its a game changer and by this time, they have already build up ventures,contacts,study the nature of business environment and better prepared to take on there after..

where as Indians, if not all but majority think of GC as a show stopper..and once they get GC, they plan to get a brighter job and invest in a restaurant,gas station or seven 11 stores,motels etc...we are doing these plans after we get GC...its like starting from day-1..

48 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Chinese are literally taking advantage of EB-5, investing 500k..they get a GC...and by the time they get GC, they are already established in their business and have know about the business environment and once they get GC, its a game changer and by this time, they have already build up ventures,contacts,study the nature of business environment and better prepared to take on there after..

where as Indians, if not all but majority think of GC as a show stopper..and once they get GC, they plan to get a brighter job and invest in a restaurant,gas station or seven 11 stores,motels etc...we are doing these plans after we get GC...its like starting from day-1..

why tuesday crying bro??

unte nuvvu kooda invest chesuko...pedhi pedhi business lu kattuko.....separate TG type seperate indian EB-5 kaavala?.....btw chineese has 1 year backlog for eb-5 visas too.

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

What sort of liquid cash would you need to have in order to take a loan that can fetch you a $500k investment? 

Also do you have to be the solo investor, or can you do it as a partnership with someone? 

technical ga you need 500k + service fees white to make the investment and yes it can be a loan..

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

This door might be closing soon too...

may be an year or two left for this one..

investment,returns and at the same time permanent residency...yeah, its costs a bit but rather than working for twenty years and having so much insecurity, its wiser to raise half a million and invest now itself..and take rest for the rest of your life..

even lesser than you think , the h1b enemy no 1 grassley is  trying hard to take down the program

36 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

why tuesday crying bro??

unte nuvvu kooda invest chesuko...pedhi pedhi business lu kattuko.....separate TG type seperate indian EB-5 kaavala?.....btw chineese has 1 year backlog for eb-5 visas too.

Crying ? 

hmm...

Dude, you should try filmfare magazine for the weekend..