EB-5 Green Card

Android_Halwa

So, Checking if there are anyone who invested through EB-5 and the kind of returns they are getting on it ?  

Of course, green card too but that's something that precedes the investment.

2 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

2 years locals ni hire chesi employment chupiyala?

Thats smaller part, yeah but if you are investing in excess of half a million, hiring 10 locals is nothing..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

So, Checking if there are anyone who invested through EB-5 and the kind of returns they are getting on it ?  

kontha mandi telugollu red roof inn koni business chesthunnaru. eb5 lo apply chesara leda anedi thelvadhi

This door might be closing soon too...

may be an year or two left for this one..

investment,returns and at the same time permanent residency...yeah, its costs a bit but rather than working for twenty years and having so much insecurity, its wiser to raise half a million and invest now itself..and take rest for the rest of your life..

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

http://eb5duediligence.com/

contact the above guy, one of my friend went through him. he provides the charts for investment return ,profitability etc

Thanks man, there are many such agencies and this seems to be one of them...

I was actually looking for someone who is getting any returns on the investments made as such...

calling @trent ne yavva...amaravati suttu pakkala 1.7 C petti acre kone badulu...ave paisal ida kummaristhe niku GC vastadi kada vaya...paisal grow aituntayi, niku GC vuntadi..

22 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats smaller part, yeah but if you are investing in excess of half a million, hiring 10 locals is nothing..

that would shell out 80% more if you are investing 500k..so dont say nothing

5 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

that would shell out 80% more if you are investing 500k..so dont say nothing

hmm...well, here is the clause..youu should emploly 10 locals..and..you will be spending 500k on investment as part of capital and wages will be paid from revenues your 500k wil be generating..technically, thats that what this category is all about..investing 500k which will create local business, generate revenues with which you should employ 10 locals...

so, do not talk anything further.

26 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This door might be closing soon too...

may be an year or two left for this one..

investment,returns and at the same time permanent residency...yeah, its costs a bit but rather than working for twenty years and having so much insecurity, its wiser to raise half a million and invest now itself..and take rest for the rest of your life..

I don't think this door is going to close anytime soon. 

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

calling @trent ne yavva...amaravati suttu pakkala 1.7 C petti acre kone badulu...ave paisal ida kummaristhe niku GC vastadi kada vaya...paisal grow aituntayi, niku GC vuntadi..

He already has a Canadian PR, US GC enduku inka. 

26 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

http://eb5duediligence.com/

contact the above guy, one of my friend went through him. he provides the charts for investment return ,profitability etc

What sort of liquid cash would you need to have in order to take a loan that can fetch you a $500k investment? 

Also do you have to be the solo investor, or can you do it as a partnership with someone? 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

What sort of liquid cash would you need to have in order to take a loan that can fetch you a $500k investment? 

Also do you have to be the solo investor, or can you do it as a partnership with someone? 

I have been talking to few people...and to my wonder, even this way to get a GC is also abused.

To start off with, we need to have $200k..and remaining 300K will be arranged backdoor and there are people for that..

We will have investments as well as as GC hope alive...hell, I have been taking too many risks all my life..now, thinking to do away with one more..for the last time.

Chinese are way too ahead in this game man...they are just chipping in 500k to get a GC..and with that GC, they are making millions..

hell with this h1b route to get a GC..